a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone out there is so inclined and is able to find it, I'd like to find the section where ALV called Travis the worst case of abuse she'd seen. In my notes this is what I have in terms of timing (it's after the noon break Thurs and before she approached Sam):

We've heard/seen this all before right? Worse names? Worse than sociopath which btw isn't a name, it's a descriptor.
She wasn't afraid, she loved it--attention!

Oh so now she's making Travis out to be the worst abuser she's ever seen.....right.
Talk about character assasination!

Why didn't they show this IM convo w/ Jodi on the stand? Must be negative toward her.

"*advertiser censored*'s job?"

I want to remember exactly what she said re: this being the worst case of abuse she's seen. Anyone help?

Cindy's mug KCL is using this morning!
cindysmug_zpsde7a47f0.jpg

nursebeeme :seeya: - you should edit the juror list to say that #5 has been booted.
Thnx 4 evrythng btw.:tyou:

If anyone out there is so inclined and is able to find it, I'd like to find the section where ALV called Travis the worst case of abuse she'd seen. In my notes this is what I have in terms of timing (it's after the noon break Thurs and before she approached Sam):

We've heard/seen this all before right? Worse names? Worse than sociopath which btw isn't a name, it's a descriptor.

Oh so now she's making Travis out to be the worst abuser she's ever seen.....right.

Why didn't they show this IM convo w/ Jodi on the stand? Must be negative toward her.

I want to remember exactly what she said re: this being the worst case of abuse she's seen. Anyone help?
Hmm my memory is that ALV said it was the worst type of abuse and that was behaviour related. I can't remember which part of the 'abuse' it was about though - strangling perhaps?

hmm, i have to check out the interrogation to see the details of this exchange, if you know where to find that section of the interrogation, i'd like to see thx.
2 thoughts come to mind,

1) Travis discovered the keylogger program on his computer and deleted it
2) her harddrvie was already out of her laptop in her attempts to clean up after herself

I don't but if I get time I will look for it or if I see it on TV again, I will upload it. I know I heard it - anyone else know or have it handy?
It might have been right around where she talked of posting to the memorial site.

I'm just following the AZ Central blog (unable to view the trial while at work -- go figure). Found this tweet interesting:

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

I can see DV expert in a small room next to courtroom getting her neck rubbed by someone, preparing for cross #JodiArias

It was brought up last Thurs then it didn't happen , someone had to review an exhibit so we might see that today too.

Funny that issue keeps coming up ON CAMERA yet the most egregious act anyone has done (ALV approaching Sam) is handled behind closed doors.

Anyway, so interesting WEndy Murphy's take on it last night on the radio show.

Thank you; I agree, she should not be determining break times, and walking off the stand laughing, and acting like she is in control! I feel the judge gave the DT a pass by letting Ms. Laviolette get away with her snarky comments to JM from the stand. I wish the judge would tell ALV to respect that this is a court of law, and she is supposed to be an 'expert' (ha) witness and to simply answer questions, that the DT will object if they need to (and we know they will)...

I think these witnesses acting hostile towards JM only shows their lack of confidence in their PAID testimony..... so frustrating

JM needs to tell ALV her whole testimony is based on a fairytale, and not the Disney version but the JA version!!

OK end of rant :) I will have to listen to Wendy's comments.

Just heard there are plenty of seats on the family side so I will get in this afternoon. :)

I'll try to find it later if I have time after work. I'm pretty sure what she said was that it was the worst string of words (character assassination) she'd ever seen. I don't remember her ever saying, in general, that it was the worst abuse. I'll see if I can find it though.

Listen guys I'm feeling the need to make a PSA.

Those of us attending court and posting and the other things we are doing are starting to get bombarded with pm's and requests for info about attending the trial and other things related to our specific knowledge.

We can't keep up with them. When I saw "we" I more than anything mean "me".

I am cleaning out my PM box several times a day. I know I'm missing notes to reply to that could be important out of just pure volume.

I know this is also happening to my "Peanut".

Please please please if you have something to offer, by all means. If you have a question that is immediate and can't be answered any other way, ok.

Please just realize we are juggling MANY things at once and we are also trying to simply watch the trial like everyone else and we are to varying degrees, exhausted. And we can't keep up with the many questions that are coming our way.

I hate to have to post this as I'm not scolding anyone but just offering a plea for assistance.

Also if you don't hear from me after a PM that doesn't have a specific need for a reply it doesn't mean I don't care it just means there is no time to keep up.

Thanks...love you all.

I'll try to find it later if I have time after work. I'm pretty sure what she said was that it was the worst string of words (character assassination) she'd ever seen. I don't remember her ever saying, in general, that it was the worst abuse. I'll see if I can find it though.

Yes, that's it. It was the long string of angry words.

The computer expert is scheduled for rebuttal. He'll probably bring in the rest of the texts that go with the one LAV was talking about. Hope so.

Just got a tweet that said #5 said she will not be in court anymore. I asked if she was there and that was the reply

Maybe judge is ripping a new one over ALV...

Listen guys I'm feeling the need to make a PSA.

I hate to have to post this as I'm not scolding anyone but just offering a plea for assistance.

Also if you don't hear from me after a PM that doesn't have a specific need for a reply it doesn't mean I don't care it just means there is no time to keep up.

Thanks...love you all.
RSBM

First up, stop being so nice. Seriously, how we can help you? I am on the other side of the pond but would a basic FAQ being set up help for those wanting to attend court? Is it worth turning your PMs off for a bit - just till you are no longer exhausted? It's not as if you don't have a lot going on at the moment anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea