a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry PASA. :hug: It's frightening to see our loved ones in such distress or illness. You are very much missed here and we will keep you in our prayers and good thoughts that things will turn around for your dear father.

Katie, is it just me, or did JW seem unprofessional when she stopped to write a long note while crossing Dr DeMarte> Did you notice the jury reacting to this?
She just appeared to be overwhelmed and unable to comprehend the testimony. :banghead: :maddening:

I posted on the main thread several weeks ago that I thought JA bought the Travis outfit and the Spidy underwear. So glad this came out yesterday. :great:

Dr. DeMarte is simply the best, brains and beauty!

Thanks for your wonderful notes and all you do. You are an amazing Angel among us.

PASA Hugs to you, praying for your dad.

Katie, is it just me, or did JW seem unprofessional when she stopped to write a long note while crossing Dr DeMarte> Did you notice the jury reacting to this?
She just appeared to be overwhelmed and unable to comprehend the testimony. :banghead: :maddening:

I posted on the main thread several weeks ago that I thought JA bought the Travis outfit and the Spidy underwear. So glad this came out yesterday. :great:

Dr. DeMarte is simply the best, brains and beauty!

Thanks for your wonderful notes and all you do. You are an amazing Angel among us.

PASA Hugs to you, praying for your dad.
In watching, I had the feeling she did not think Juan would finish, was not totally prepared and was running out the clock. Hope KCL can tell us juror reactions, if any.

JW seems very snarky and superior to Dr. DeMarte while doing her cross this morning. Does this come across the same in the courtroom and do you think the jurors are noticing this as well??? TIA

I think JW is a "Juan-a-be" and it's not working.

KCL,

Do you have a theory as to why the State did not introduce the pic of Travis in spiderman undies when he was a little boy? This has my brain scrambling, LOL.

What in the world is Jodi reading/studying. It seems to me that she knows she didn't win this expert over and is refusing to even look at her.

In the midst of the spanxing over there I did answer this ;). I saw CEO and Paul R glance at her a couple of times which I think was good. Let them witness the "adolescent" petulance Dr. D was describing.

Hi Katie! Curious if the jurors are taking notes of JWs cross and whether any of them have looked over at JA while she's staing at them?

What in the world is Jodi reading/studying. It seems to me that she knows she didn't win this expert over and is refusing to even look at her.

Classic passive/aggressive behavior? If I can't control you, then you do not exist?

Jodi is looking especially LOONY TOONS today. And I don't just mean her disheveled hair. Their is a look of craziness in her eyes today. So creepy I can't hardly look at her!:facepalm:

PASA, you and your Dad are in my thoughts and prayers! I hope that he keeps improving so that we can see you back here soon! I am fairly new here and you were one of the first persons to reply to me, so you are special to me. Take care!

Hi KCL! Thank you so much for your insider's view. Can you let us know if the general mood in the gallery has changed with the rebuttal witness? I imagine that seeing such a professional expert witness may have changed the general mood from tension and frustration to a little relief that the case has been placed back on track. Also, is Jodi looking at the back of the courtroom and at the family as much as she did on previous days? It looks on the feeds like she is trying hard to appear detached and not "seething". One more question (sorry for so many, I just wish I was there to support the family) if the family and members of the public are admonished for crying and showing emotion can anyone bring a printout to the judge of the screen shot of JA giving the middle finger to witnesses? I would think if anything that sort of behavior in the court proceedings in front of the jury should be addressed and stopped.
Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member