Aaron Spelling dies at 83

hahaha well it does sound just a tad far fetched!
Is something wrong with her implants because they don't look quite right to me...

narlacat said:
hahaha well it does sound just a tad far fetched!
Is something wrong with her implants because they don't look quite right to me...

No joke! For someone who could afford the best in breasts, she got some dud *advertiser censored*.

Hi Jeana :)

Yeah, hahaha...poor girl...all that money and they look like that.
Why doesnt she get something done with them :confused:

narlacat said:
Hi Jeana :)

Yeah, hahaha...poor girl...all that money and they look like that.
Why doesnt she get something done with them :confused:

Someone probably told her they look good. :D

I tried searching for a pic of Candy but couldn't find one. Can anyone find one for me? I'm interested in seeing what she looks like.

TIA

Jeana (DP) said:
No joke! For someone who could afford the best in breasts, she got some dud *advertiser censored*.
So wheres the picture of her *advertiser censored*!!:confused: :eek: :waitasec: :D

OneLostGrl said:
I tried searching for a pic of Candy but couldn't find one. Can anyone find one for me? I'm interested in seeing what she looks like.

TIA

LOL You're not missing much. She's not attractive at all. IMO No disrespect to the deceased but with parents who look like that, Tori couldn't help but turn out weird looking.

Has anyone ever seen Tori in a teeth-showing smile? Even her Dean-wedding pics she's just lip-smiling......

Thanks for the pics of Candy! Poor Tori looks JUST like her!

Poor Tori, I mean really, it must have been hard growing up in the Land of Plastic where you have to be beautiful.
You'd have to be[come] thick skinned..
I've always felt a bit sorry for her and thought she was probably a nice girl in real life.

michelle said:
http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1223870,00.html What is going on with them? I cant believe Tori will only inherit 1 million, you know thats nothing to her. Of course I wouldnt complain.:D
It doesn't surprise me that the bulk of Aaron's estate is going to his wife. Isn't that the norm? Now, I'm surprised that he doesn't have trusts set up for the kids.

nanandjim said:
It doesn't surprise me that the bulk of Aaron's estate is going to his wife. Isn't that the norm? Now, I'm surprised that he doesn't have trusts set up for the kids.
Yea that is the norm but I would have thought with all his money he would have a trust.

nanandjim said:

That surprises me too. From what I've ever heard/read about him, he was very much a loving father and would have thought he'd make sure his children were taken care of, especially considering Tori and her mother's relationship.

I think her mother is very hateful to not give her more. What does she need $500 million for? It's not like she can spend it all and she already has houses and tons of expenisve jewelry. I hope Tori contests the will (even though supposedly there is a no contest clause) because at least Tori has and is working. Her pig-faced mother seems to be the spoiled brat, sitting on her azz and being pampered all her life, not Tori.

frequently,many rich parents give their money to their surviving spouse for tax reasons---tax consequences of leaving money to a child can be enormously expensive to the estate,something that a rich parent is sometimes loath to do,given that much of the estate goes to the government---Still,for Aaron Spelling to leave only one five- hundredth of his estate to his daughter is rather shocking

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back