ABC producer paid for George, Cindy Anthony to stay at the Ritz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez did not get confirmation of his granddaughter's death. What he ate has no bearing whatsoever. What the A's ordered, if they ordered anything, and whether they actually ate is unknown.
True, but if they're ordering steak for him, it's an indication they did eat well, not junk food...

But we digress....more importantly than the fish or steak question...WHY did they pay for it? Exclusives? Deals? What?

Are you talking Lobster? I'm thinking McDonald's. The food wouldn't even need to be edible if I just got confirmation of my granddaughter's death.
Come to think of it, the day after my mother suddenly died I had one salad and fast food for dinner- there you go!

I'm sorry but I'm just not getting it.

Salad and fast food = real grief but steak = living it up. :waitasec: It's only food. When my son was deathly ill I didn't eat at all. That doesn't mean I'm any more caring or feeling than anyone else.

Yup! They did.

I better not comment because I'll get the ole BOOT and I like my spot here at WS!

I'll just say that I have always thought that MB was a major cling on and an opportunist.

But we digress....more importantly than the fish or steak question...WHY did they pay for it? Exclusives? Deals? What?

Yup...smoozing, and prolly hoping for a Diane Sawyer or BaBa Walter's interview. They put them up, the Ant's owe them something in return - that type of mentality.

I suspect that they were totally distraught when they got off that plane and were basically led around by the hand without giving any real thought to where they were going or anything at all other than the horrible realization that their granddaughter was dead.
And I suspect you are mistaken altogether that they were "led around by the hand". They were well practiced at leading people around and I believe they knew long before.

Didn't BC mention he had paid for them to get that room? I recall something along those lines at the time. The freebies and perks they picked up while people were goaded into believing Caylee was alive by all those false sightings and while they continued soliciting donations are astounding to me.

If I had just been delivered the news that my granddaughter's body was found, I wouldn't be lawyering up mid-flight, nor would I be enjoying steak dinners and staying in the best hotels money can buy!:snooty::snooty::snooty:

Me either. I wouldn't need or want an attorney - my allies would be LE. And I would let any media outlet offering hotel and dinner know just how depraved I thought they were for daring to try to bring implicit or explicit media deals at such a time, and daring to insult me at such a time by implying that I was likewise depraved.

I would be at my home and, when I wasn't vomiting my guts up in emotional agony, I'd be assisting LE in executing their search warrant, assisting in finding everything and anything they needed to find out what happened to my grandbaby.

But that's just me.

Yup...smoozing, and prolly hoping for a Diane Sawyer or BaBa Walter's interview. They put them up, the Ant's owe them something in return - that type of mentality.

I have no doubt that ABC hoped to get something out of it, but that didn't seem to work out too well for them. I wonder why ABC has never reported what happened or was said during that meal.

I think on the producer's side they want exclusive rights to the story or some in depth interviews.

On the A's side they want everything handed to them on a platter because they deserve it.

I better not comment because I'll get the ole BOOT and I like my spot here at WS!

I'll just say that I have always thought that MB was a major cling on and an opportunist.

Who isn't in this case???

Me either. I wouldn't need or want an attorney - my allies would be LE. And I would let any media outlet offering hotel and dinner know just how depraved I thought they were for daring to try to bring implicit or explicit media deals at such a time, and daring to insult me at such a time by implying that I was likewise depraved.

I would be at my home and, when I wasn't vomiting my guts up in emotional agony, I'd be assisting LE in executing their search warrant, assisting in finding everything and anything they needed to find out what happened to my grandbaby.

But that's just me.

The A's were not allowed to go to there home while the search was being conducted. That's why they stayed at the hotel.

I'm sorry but I'm just not getting it.

Salad and fast food = real grief but steak = living it up. :waitasec: It's only food. When my son was deathly ill I didn't eat at all. That doesn't mean I'm any more caring or feeling than anyone else.
You just made my point, you had no interest in food, unlike the Anthony's. I think you do care more about your son than they did about what happened to Caylee.

And I suspect you are mistaken altogether that they were "led around by the hand". They were well practiced at leading people around by the nose by then.

Didn't BC mention he had paid for them to get that room? I recall something along those lines at the time. The freebies and perks they picked up while people were goaded into believing Caylee was alive by all those false sightings and while they continued soliciting donations are astounding to me.

I think if we saw the Final Figure for all of the handouts they got we would faint.

The A's were not allowed to go to there home while the search was being conducted. That's why they stayed at the hotel.
Fine, stay at a Motel, or someone's home, Not the best hotel money can buy!

You just made my point, you had no interest in food, unlike the Anthony's. I think you do care more about your son than they did about what happened to Caylee.

We're back where was started. We don't know that the A's ate at all. You were able to eat after your mother passed. That doesn't make you a bad or uncaring person. People deal with grief in different ways. Some eat. Some puke.

Yes. If their house hadn't been classified as a "CRIME SCENE" by LE, they could have gone home!! I wonder how many people are put up at the Ritz while their house is being called into question as a possible murder scene of an innocent 2 year old child? :furious:

Yes. If their house hadn't been classified as a "CRIME SCENE" by LE, they could have gone home!! I wonder how many people are put up at the Ritz while their house is being called into question as a possible murder scene of an innocent 2 year old child? :furious:

What difference does it make? That's where it was arranged for them to stay. Should they have asked if there was a precedence before checking in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda