AB's Immigration Status

While going over possibilities in my head for the ransom note. This theory came to mind. It was said that AB has immigration issues of an expired work visa. I was thinking, I wonder if he was working with them (immigration), and the current landlord and boss was helping him with this issue. If he was allowed to live in the home at a reduced rent or free. If he and EB were to fix the home up. Remove trees etc. He also has a job with the company.( I have heard nothing of them being evicted from the trailer they previously lived in. Someone correct me if I am wrong there please.) I have more too this theory but it doesn't fit in this particular area of topic.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120774[/URL]

Today I had the experience of exchanging some words with Ma. Remember to take what she said with a grain of salt (or 10).

She said Zahra had medical care while she was in NC - that Zahra's prosthesis was adjustable but she was about to need a new one - (so not too small - yet) :rolleyes:

She said she didn't know anything about Zahra's schooling or lack there of because she wasn't there and she replied to someone else that she in fact had no contact with Sonny or Zahra the whole time they were in NC. :waitasec:

Now, why it was she knew about medical care but not her education, she would not reply to. She said the reason she had no contact was something we were not privy to and we would hear after the trial, when she shares all. :crazy:

There's much we don't know, but it's all part of the investigation (you see). :confused:

I believe she's been taking lessons from the CA book on what to do when your gchild is murdered by their parents - but so far no word that Sonny will be the FOTY - next to MOTY - KC when this is over. (Sorry for that scary visual). :eek:

ETA - Oh, she also said she will kill Sonny herself if she finds out he has lied to her - :croc:

Brought this over from the AB's involvement poll thread. The part bolded by me gave me an inkling of an idea where the money for their support might be coming from - book/movie deal anyone?

Well, if you believe it's truly Karen B on FBook memorial posting, this is her take on who's taking care of things:

just made sure they had somewhere to live and food that is what a mum should do as far as i know

Take it with a grain of salt, it's FBook, and who knows if that's really her posting.

Question about this work visa if someone would be so kind...

Wouldn't AB be requesting a work permit rather than a work visa if he was submitting a visa application based on marital status?

I find it curious MSM specifically stated work visa.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back