Accountability of Caylee

Beautiful post DogMom2JoeAndWillie, you're effort is to be commended. I too believe Caylee died on the 16th but my theory is a little different. I don't think she was killed in the Anthony home because the cadaver dogs would have hit inside the home.

My theory has always been that between 3:35-4:10 that she (KC) placed Caylee's live body in the trunk of her car or maybe even in the backseat with the seat let down to expose the trunk from the inside. Anyone seeing her would have just assumed she was putting a sleeping baby in the car. At some point I think she (KC) pushed the seat into the upright position and left Caylee concealed in the trunk. I also think she had already placed the duct tape over Caylee's mouth so that if she awoke no one would hear her. I do think that Caylee died on June 16th after hours of being in the hot trunk of the car. She probably died while the car sat in the parking lot of TonE's apartments and KC & TonE went to blockbuster...at that point she would have been in the trunk for over 4 hours and we're talking June in Fl.
Here's a breakdown of the temperatures during the time period we are focusing on
3:48 PM 75.2 °F 0.07” Rain Rain 91% humidity
3:53 PM 73.9 °F 0.15” Rain Heavy Rain 89% humidity
4:03 PM 75.2 °F 0.03” Rain Light Rain 83% humidity
4:09 PM 77.0 ° 0.0” Rain Light Rain 91% humidity
4:53 PM 73.9 °F 0.03” Rain Light Rain 90% humidity
5:53 PM 75.0 °F Clear 84% humidity
6:53 PM 75.0 °F Clear 82% humidity
7:53 PM 75.9 °F Clear 87% humidity
8:53 PM 75.0 °F Clear 87% humidity
9:53 PM 73.9 °F Clear 84% humidity
10:53 PM 73.9 °F Clear 84% humidity

Consider this the temperature inside a car (even with the windows rolled down a little) can quickly rise above 120 to 140 degrees. Even on a relatively mild day, the temperature inside a car can get above 100 degrees. At those temperatures, kids are at great risk for heat stroke, which can lead to a high fever, dehydration, seizures, stroke and death.
Remember, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 'a locked car sitting in the summer sun quickly turns into an oven,' and 'temperatures can climb from 78 degrees to 100 degrees in just three minutes, to 125 degrees in 6-8 minutes.'
http://pediatrics.about.com/od/safety/a/05_hot_cars.htm
Children have died from just being left in hot cars for only 40 minutes.
I don't know how long it took little Caylee to die but I'm convinced this is how she died, from being left in the trunk of KC's car with her mouth taped shut, she smothered to death. JMO

Allrighty guys....bear with me, cause I've been up all night looking at this stuff and thinking it through before I post. I have searched some and done a bit of scanning, but this may be posted elsewhere by someone who's a WAY more experienced WSer than I am. So, if I'm re-posting anyone else's theory, I'm SO SORRY and I would never take credit for any of this research because EVERYTHING that I looked over was in the calendar that you guys have put SO MUCH hard work into building. The thing that sparked my interest was the "draft email" that was brought up in another thread. I posted about wishing I could start on this case with a "fresh mind" and re-look at all the info.....so I decided that I would try it (do the best I could, anyway). So, I did a LOT of reading in the "draft" thread and used the linkes that the posters in there provided (you guys are SOO awesome) and started checking out the calendar for the month of June.
The two pieces of information that I focused on were the fact that Caylee was with CA on the 15th for Father's Day and that GA said he saw Caylee and CA leave the house shortly before 1pm on The 16th. I looked through everything that you guys put on the calendar from the doc dumps, LE interviews, phone conversations, ping maps and typical daily schedules for CA, GA, KC, and Caylee the most. I looked at some AH, JG, RM, and TL as well. This is what I came up with (have adult onset ADD so bear with me, please) :)

KC spent the evening of the 13th with TL at Fusian until around 3AM on the 14th after lying to all her other friends about George's "mini-stroke heart-attack" thingy. She pinged near Fusian until about 1:40AM and then pinged near AL's apartment around 2:50AM. She pinged near the A home around 3:15AM on the 14th (Saturday). She slept at the A's home for a while and then pinged next in route to TL's where she stayed from around 12:15-4pm Saturday afternoon before going back to the A's home and staying overnight (until Sunday the 15th, Father's Day) which is indicated by the 12:30AM-9:15 am pings at/near the A's home on the morning of the 15th.
KC left Caylee with CA, who took her to visit her GGfather at the nursing home and to eat chilli at her GGmother's house before returning home. CA stayed with TL for the entire day on the 15th (around 9:15AM until around 7:30PM) until she returned to the A's home around 7:30PM and stayed there through midnight (she pinged around 12:30AM at the A's on the 16th) and stayed at or near the A's residence all the way through 4:30PM the afternoon of the 16th.
GA's work schedule was 2-10PM on the afternoon/evening of the 16th, and he says that he saw KC and Caylee leave the house around 1PM. This could be true since GA wasn't scheduled to be at work until 2 (and CA wouldn't have been there to witness this because she worked from 8AM-5PM). However, KC still pinged around the A's home until 4:30 PM, indicating that she didn't go to "work" or anywhere else during that time period after she left the A's house. On the computer use information, the HP desktop at the A's house was being used at 84% from 2-3PM on the 16th. It couldn't have been GA or CA because they were both at work, meaning that KC is the only person that could have been using the computer between 2-3PM...so she had to have doubled back to the A's home after GA left for work. Then JG speaks to KC for 12 minutes starting at 2:52PM and hears Caylee in the background (keep in mind that he doesn't second guess whether or not he heard her on this phone call....it was the phone call on the 24th that he wasn't sure of). That means that Caylee was still alive at around 3:05PM (end of the phone call between KC and JG) on Monday the 16th.
After the JG phone call, there is a 30 minute gap in phone activity, followed by a 22 second phone call from KC to AL at 3:35PM. Then there is a 35 minute gap in phone activity until KC makes a 34 second phone call to GA around 4:10PM. Then there are four phone calls to CA (two at 4:11 and two at 4:13) followed by a 98 second call to GA at 4:14. Then she texts AL at 4:18 and appears (according to pings) to be traveling away from the A's home. She arrives at Al's apartment, calls JG two more times at 4:21and makes 6 phone calls to either CA or the A's home from 4:25-6:32 that evening. She makes a few calls to friends throughout the rest of the evening and stays the night at AL's apartment. This is when she "moves in" with TL (stops staying at the A's at night) and she doesn't have Caylee with her at all. The car gets backed into the A's garage for the first time the next day, the 17th and the invisinanny stories start on the 20th to TL about being able to stay all weekend and on the 27th to JG about who's keeping her while she's out partying.
I know I probably included a lot of info that wasn't really necessary, but I wanted to make sure that my thoughts were "flowing" correctly. I think I've narrowed down little Caylee's time of death to one of the two breaks in the cell phone activity on the 16th while she was at the A's house! Little Caylee was either murdered between 3:04-3:35 before KC called AL or between 3:35-4:10 when she called GA at work because NOBODY saw her or heard her little voice again after the phone call with JG that ended at 3:04PM on June 16th. That means that KC murdered her baby between 3:04 and 4:10 at her parent's house (just an hour or so before CA would have been home from work).

Please feel free to edit this and tear it apart however you need to. Like I said, I was up all night doing this psycho-crazy "figure it out" thing....so I'm sure I messed up and got confused quite a bit because it seems like if this were possible you guys would have already figured it out. Plus, it might be posted already and I'm just not very good at searching.

Great post! In the back of my mind, I think there was a thread on which we were hammering out the events of June 16 in minute detail--maybe it was merged into the "June 16" ping thread? Not sure.

One caveat on the time of death theory... while JG didn't retract his testimony about hearing Caylee's voice on the 16th (like he did for the 24th), he didn't exactly say he heard her on the 16th either. What he said was, "YEAH, IT WAS NOT UNNORMAL TO HEAR CAYLEE IN THE BACKGROUND WHENEVER I WAS TALKING TO CASEY."

Unnormal, randomous...we are learning so many new words in this case. ;)

Beautiful post DogMom2JoeAndWillie, you're effort is to be commended. I too believe Caylee died on the 16th but my theory is a little different. I don't think she was killed in the Anthony home because the cadaver dogs would have hit inside the home.

My theory has always been that between 3:35-4:10 that she (KC) placed Caylee's live body in the trunk of her car or maybe even in the backseat with the seat let down to expose the trunk from the inside. Anyone seeing her would have just assumed she was putting a sleeping baby in the car. At some point I think she (KC) pushed the seat into the upright position and left Caylee concealed in the trunk. I also think she had already placed the duct tape over Caylee's mouth so that if she awoke no one would hear her. I do think that Caylee died on June 16th after hours of being in the hot trunk of the car. She probably died while the car sat in the parking lot of TonE's apartments and KC & TonE went to blockbuster...at that point she would have been in the trunk for over 4 hours and we're talking June in Fl.
Here's a breakdown of the temperatures during the time period we are focusing on
3:48 PM 75.2 °F 0.07” Rain Rain 91% humidity
3:53 PM 73.9 °F 0.15” Rain Heavy Rain 89% humidity
4:03 PM 75.2 °F 0.03” Rain Light Rain 83% humidity
4:09 PM 77.0 ° 0.0” Rain Light Rain 91% humidity
4:53 PM 73.9 °F 0.03” Rain Light Rain 90% humidity
5:53 PM 75.0 °F Clear 84% humidity
6:53 PM 75.0 °F Clear 82% humidity
7:53 PM 75.9 °F Clear 87% humidity
8:53 PM 75.0 °F Clear 87% humidity
9:53 PM 73.9 °F Clear 84% humidity
10:53 PM 73.9 °F Clear 84% humidity

Consider this the temperature inside a car (even with the windows rolled down a little) can quickly rise above 120 to 140 degrees. Even on a relatively mild day, the temperature inside a car can get above 100 degrees. At those temperatures, kids are at great risk for heat stroke, which can lead to a high fever, dehydration, seizures, stroke and death.
Remember, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 'a locked car sitting in the summer sun quickly turns into an oven,' and 'temperatures can climb from 78 degrees to 100 degrees in just three minutes, to 125 degrees in 6-8 minutes.'
http://pediatrics.about.com/od/safety/a/05_hot_cars.htm
Children have died from just being left in hot cars for only 40 minutes.
I don't know how long it took little Caylee to die but I'm convinced this is how she died, from being left in the trunk of KC's car with her mouth taped shut, she smothered to death. JMO

Glad you liked my post, thanks for taking the time to check it out! :blowkiss:

I didn't think about the cadaver dogs not hitting in the house :doh:....so your theory works much better with the time frame :clap: . Thanks for pointing that out and helping me get my mind back on the right track! :bowdown:

I live in Arkansas, and TOTALLY know what it feels like in a hot car in the summer. :eek: It's so hot when I get into mine sometimes that I can't stand to touch the steering wheel until I let it cool off for a while. :yow: I won't even let my dogs ride with me when it's really hot outside :nono: ...what if (God forbid) I were to jump out for a second (like, to drop rental movies in the quick drop box) and I locked my keys in the car on accident?! Then I would have to demolish the car windows and everything....and that'd be a huge mess (not even wanting to think about how angry my mother would be about my car insurance rates going up after I purposely destroyed my car)!

Point is that I wouldn't even do that to a DOG....let alone a child! :furious: Who the he!l could leave a precious baby in the trunk of a car to suffocate in the heat....like being baked in an oven....I just can't imagine..... :rage:

I hate to admit it to myself, but I think your theory is correct, because it hurts to imagine that baby girls last minutes, suffering in that car. :shakehead: I truly believe that KC did something horrible to her (and I know this is going to sound awefull) but I would feel so much better if she was at least asleep/drugged if only to ease her suffering. :cry:

That horrible woman is right where she belongs for now. :behindbar:
May she forever burn in Hell....:burn:

IMO, the needle and the chair are too good her her :curses: ....she should have to suffer through the same torture that she put that baby through! :furious:

:angel: Caylee deserves :Justice: and I'll be praying that she gets it

:rant: Okay, I'm done now.

Glad you liked my post, thanks for taking the time to check it out! :blowkiss:

I didn't think about the cadaver dogs not hitting in the house :doh:....so your theory works much better with the time frame :clap: . Thanks for pointing that out and helping me get my mind back on the right track! :bowdown:

I live in Arkansas, and TOTALLY know what it feels like in a hot car in the summer. :eek: It's so hot when I get into mine sometimes that I can't stand to touch the steering wheel until I let it cool off for a while. :yow: I won't even let my dogs ride with me when it's really hot outside :nono: ...what if (God forbid) I were to jump out for a second (like, to drop rental movies in the quick drop box) and I locked my keys in the car on accident?! Then I would have to demolish the car windows and everything....and that'd be a huge mess (not even wanting to think about how angry my mother would be about my car insurance rates going up after I purposely destroyed my car)!

Point is that I wouldn't even do that to a DOG....let alone a child! :furious: Who the he!l could leave a precious baby in the trunk of a car to suffocate in the heat....like being baked in an oven....I just can't imagine..... :rage:

I hate to admit it to myself, but I think your theory is correct, because it hurts to imagine that baby girls last minutes, suffering in that car. :shakehead: I truly believe that KC did something horrible to her (and I know this is going to sound awefull) but I would feel so much better if she was at least asleep/drugged if only to ease her suffering. :cry:

That horrible woman is right where she belongs for now. :behindbar:
May she forever burn in Hell....:burn:

IMO, the needle and the chair are too good her her :curses: ....she should have to suffer through the same torture that she put that baby through! :furious:

:angel: Caylee deserves :Justice: and I'll be praying that she gets it

:rant: Okay, I'm done now.

The cadaver dogs did not HIT in the INSIDE because.. they were not TAKEN inside the house. If someone can show me police documentation that the DOGS were taken INSIDE I would appreciate it! :blowkiss:

Great post! In the back of my mind, I think there was a thread on which we were hammering out the events of June 16 in minute detail--maybe it was merged into the "June 16" ping thread? Not sure.

One caveat on the time of death theory... while JG didn't retract his testimony about hearing Caylee's voice on the 16th (like he did for the 24th), he didn't exactly say he heard her on the 16th either. What he said was, "YEAH, IT WAS NOT UNNORMAL TO HEAR CAYLEE IN THE BACKGROUND WHENEVER I WAS TALKING TO CASEY."

Unnormal, randomous...we are learning so many new words in this case. ;)

Thank you so much for the compliment! :biggrin:

I did some searching, but I am still learning here (only joined in March) :thumb:. I've been getting the hang of it, slowly but surely! :snail: I'm making it my goal to be half as good as all you pro WSers are, but doubt I'll ever get there! :detective:

Thanks for pointing out that JG isn't sure about hearing Caylee in the background on the 16th, either. I didn't realize that....guess I should have researched a little bit better :blushing:.

:idea: I still don't think that it messes up my theory too much, though. She still had to be at the A's house and on the computer from 2-3 according to the HP usage info and everyone else's work schedules. That still leaves a time frame of around 3:00 until 4:30, right? :confused:

The cadaver dogs did not HIT in the INSIDE because.. they were not TAKEN inside the house. If someone can show me police documentation that the DOGS were taken INSIDE I would appreciate it! :blowkiss:

I honestly thought they were...if not, then why the heck not? I have no idea where any documentation would be to show they were inside the house and now I'm really scratchin' my head wondering why in the world they wouldn't have run the dogs through that house.:eek:

I honestly thought they were...if not, then why the heck not? I have no idea where any documentation would be to show they were inside the house and now I'm really scratchin' my head wondering why in the world they wouldn't have run the dogs through that house.:eek:

This is one thing the I feel LE should have done. But at that early stage of the game.. guess they did not think about Caylee being murdered in the house. I wish they would have taken the dog in.

I wonder if they could still get a scent at this late stage.

Friday, June 6th Amy totals her car in the early morning hours… Casey and Caylee wake up the Anthony house.. Casey starts texting Tony at 6:53 AM.

Ping map by Georgia PI

Amy Huzienga July 23rd interview regarding June 1st.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0925/17555307.pdf PG 11

“ Casey tells Amy on the 7th that her boss sent her to Fusion to check on his daughter the night of the 6th.. then she went back to work..”
6:53 AM Casey replies to Tony’s first text of the day.
6:57 AM to 7:05 Casey and Tony share texts
144 minute break… Casey is either catching more sleep or she is caring for Caylee and her mom is home...
9:29 AM Casey calls Ryan Pasley for 1 minute
62 minutes later… Casey is probably interacting with Caylee or her mom…..
10:31 PM Casey calls Ric and talks for 30 minutes He was making plans to cook supper that night and she said she would be over… knowing that she would be at the hiphop showcase with Tony. She told her mother she would be working.

Ric Morales interview July 25th with Det Edwards
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0925/17555348.pdf Page 8

“ .. we planned to have dinner. Ric was cooking Friday nite. She told him she would be over. She told Amy she was coming too. Eventually it got later and later, she said later she was going to be at work the whole night. Ric saw the pictures on line of her at Fusion from Friday night. She lied to him state that her boss sent her there to spy on his daughter.”8 minutes after her call with Ric… she texts Tony…
11:09 PM Casey texts Tony
11:10 PM Tony texts Casey
11:12 PM Tony calls Casey
11:26 PM Casey texts Tony
50 minute break She probably feeding Caylee, eating and putting Caylee down for a nap. Shower?
12:16 -12:31 Casey receives several Yahoo messages. This could indicate computer usage.
41 minute break
1:12 PM Casey calls DRF and talks for 20 minutes. She is probably talking to Ric or Annie
1:26 PM Tony calls Casey and talks to her for 3 minutes
1:33 PM Tony texts Casey
1:33 PM Tony texts Casey again
1:33 PM Casey replies to Tony’s text
1:35 – 1:42 Casey receives Yahoo messages
1:42 PM Casey Calls her Mom’s cell phone… This could indicate that Cindy is out of the house and Casey is home with Caylee. She does not connect with Cindy.
1:42, 1:43, 1:44 Casey receives 3 Yahoo messages.
26 minute break in cell activity
2:17 Casey gets and receives another Yahoo text msg
28 minute break in cell activity

June 6th Afternoon - Casey is at her parent’s house. She is texting through Yahoo. She calls her mom twice, connects once and talks for 3 minutes. It could be assumed she is at home while Caylee naps. Mom is out shopping.
2:45 PM Casey calls Cindy’s cell phone and talks for 3 minutes
2:47 PM Tony texts Casey
2:48 PM Casey calls Tony 1 minutes
2:50 PM Casey gets at Telemarketer call?
11 minute break…
3:01 PM Casey gets a Face book alert
17 minute break… Caylee may have woken up here?
3:18 PM Incoming VM text
47 minutes break… Cindy could have returned from the store. She thinks Casey has to go into work and is there in time to watch Caylee… shower? Getting ready to go?
4:05 PM – 4:39 PM up until she leaves she revices numerous Yahoo messages on her her phone.
4:40 PM Casey gets a Yahoo msg while she pings at Tony’s apt.
4:47 PM Casey gets a MySpace alert
5:19 PM Amy send Casey a text
“You have a consered guy in here. Love you many hugs.”29 minute of no cell activity
6:03 PM Tony R. “the cop” texts Casey while she is at Tony L’s apt
6:14 PM Casey gets a Facebook alert
90 minute break in cell activity… nooky time again?
7:43 PM Ric calls Casey, goes to VM, VM text received
7:56 PM Ric texts Casey again
8:04 PM Casey texts Ric back
8:05 PM Ric texts Casey
8:09 PM Casey texts Ric…..
Ric Morales interview July 25th with Det Edwards
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0925/17555348.pdf Page 8

“ .. we planned to have dinner. He (Ric) was cooking Friday nite. She told him she would be over. She told Amy she was coming too. Eventually it got later and later, she said later she was going to be at work the whole night.

8:54 PM Casey calls Ryan P with no connection tries again in 13 secs
8:57 PM Ric calls Casey, VM text msg arrives, Casey calls VM
8:59 PM Facebook alert Casey arrives at FUSION with Tony
8:59 PM Ric texts Casey
9:02 PM Casey texts Ric
9:03 PM Ric texts Casey
9:04 PM Casey texts Ric
June 6th… 9 PM at night… Casey is at Fusion with Tony. Ric is waiting for her to come over and eat supper that he cooked. Caylee is with her Grandma who thinks mom Casey is working.
9:09 PM Amy texts Casey
“Got a shift.”
9:09 PM Casey texts Amy back
9:19 PM Casey texts Tony while they are at Fusion together
9:26 PM Casey texts Troy
9:28 PM Troy texts Casey
9:38 PM Casey texts Troy
9:44 PM Casey texts Amy
“What time do you get off tonight?”
9:46 PM Amy texts Casey
“Hopefully a little after 10.”
9:48 PM Casey texts Amy she lies that she came into work… she is actually at FUSION with Tony
“I came into work. Huge mistake. I tried to help setup for an event and got roped into staying a few hours.”
9:49 PM Amy texts Casey
“Good thing I worked then! When are you done?” (note that Casey DOES NOT RESPOND to her question ever. She is at Fusion partying and really is not planning to meet with her, Ric and Troy at Voyage)
9:51 PM Casey texts Clint while they are at Fusion
9:51 PM Troy texts Casey
10:42 PM Ric texts Casey
10:44 PM Amy texts Casey
“Done now”
10:53 PM Amy texts Casey
“I think I’m just going to head downtown. Lemme know when you get out.”
10:53 PM Anthony home calls Casey, leaves VM and Casey calls VM
10:53 PM Amy texts Casey
10:54 PM Voicemail waiting text
10:54 PM Casey calls Casey vm , VM Cleared
10:55 PM Casey calls the Anthony home for 2 minutes…
11:19 PM Ricardo calls Casey
11:19 PM Casey calls VM
11: 27 PM Ric texts Casey

June 6th/7th middle of the night….

12:24 AM Casey texts Tony while at FUSION
12:35:13 AM Ricardo calls Casey, leaves VM
12:35 AM Casey calls VM
12:35:45 AM Ricardo calls Casey
12:36 AM Amy texts Casey
“I heart you”
12:36 AM Ricardo texts Casey
12:37 AM Casey texts Ricardo
12:39 AM Ric texts Casey
12:42 AM Casey texts Ric
12:44 AM Ric texts Casey
This is the last text for 102 minutes… Party must be going good at both places. Ric and Amy have resigned themselves to the fact “Casey is working late and will not be there.” Casey is actually at FUSION with Tony.
2:26 AM Casey calls Ric
Casey is now headed back to Tony’s apt… Once she arrives there is NO cell activity for over an 1.5 hours. Time for some hooking up?
3:39 AM Anthony home calls Casey3:39 AM Voicemail notification
3:39 AM Casey calls the Anthony Home3:42 AM Anthony home calls Casey
3:45 AM Anthony home calls Casey
4:25 AM Casey checks her VM
4:26 AM Casey texts Tony
Appears to be a good bye text as she leaves the apt complex
4:27 AM Tony texts Casey
4:28 AM Casey calls Jesse Grund – no connection
4:29 AM Casey calls Jesse Grund – no connection
Casey is driving home from Tony’s
4:30 AM Casey calls Ric for 13 minutes and gives him the “I’m sorry I had to work, sweetie.. I know, hun”

Casey arrives near her or at her home....

Bold by me.

Not that this is particularly on topic, but I just noticed another one of those weird little synchronicities in things that Casey says. I think it's hilarious, and possibly a little telling, that she thinks to make up the lie that her boss needs her to spy on his daughter. Think maybe she had "being spied on" on her mind after her mother busted her about the ABC party and seemed to be doing a lot of calling Casey in the wee hours of the mornings in this time frame??? :rolleyes:

Sorry - it's hard to tell which part was bolded by me, but it was near the top in the notes on the Ricardo's July 25 interview with Detective Edwards. I probably should have snipped to make it clearer. Great work IBY!!!

For some reason, I do remember something about dogs being taken into the house. But, I don't think I've seen documents to support it.

I think the evidence (much of which you worked hard to put in order) points to Caylee being killed in the house.

I can't give Casey credit for sticking Caylee in her trunk alive thinking Caylee might survive because nothing supports it. Casey didn't make a SINGLE provision for a Caylee that could wake up.

LE didn't find a sippy cup for Caylee in Casey's car so she could have a drink of water after being in a hot car. Not even a paper cup. No change of clothes was found with Caylee or in Casey's car. Does anyone think ANY of the Anthony's would let Caylee sleep in play clothes and then continue to wear them for another day? No SHOES!

Casey put the duct tape right into Caylee's hair. The medical examiners had to cut it out.

I think an alive Caylee that might wake up and wriggle around and make noise in her car trunk would have made Casey more nervous than a purposefully killed Caylee.

Casey was happy and carefree with Tony in Blockbuster because every leak in her rickety dam was stopped-up. She'd pacified her parents. Caylee wouldn't be bothering her. No worries for a girl that lives moment to moment.

IMO

For some reason, I do remember something about dogs being taken into the house. But, I don't think I've seen documents to support it.

I think the evidence (much of which you worked hard to put in order) points to Caylee being killed in the house.

I can't give Casey credit for sticking Caylee in her trunk alive thinking Caylee might survive because nothing supports it. Casey didn't make a SINGLE provision for a Caylee that could wake up.

LE didn't find a sippy cup for Caylee in Casey's car so she could have a drink of water after being in a hot car. Not even a paper cup. No change of clothes was found with Caylee or in Casey's car. Does anyone think ANY of the Anthony's would let Caylee sleep in play clothes and then continue to wear them for another day? No SHOES!
Casey put the duct tape right into Caylee's hair. The medical examiners had to cut it out.

I think an alive Caylee that might wake up and wriggle around and make noise in her car trunk would have made Casey more nervous than a purposefully killed Caylee.

Casey was happy and carefree with Tony in Blockbuster because every leak in her rickety dam was stopped-up. She'd pacified her parents. Caylee wouldn't be bothering her. No worries for a girl that lives moment to moment.

IMO

bolded by me above... this is the whole reason I believe Caylee was dead when she left the house.

Monday, 6/9:
· ~5PM Casey left G&C's enroute to Ricardo's w/ Caylee
· Casey & Caylee stayed the night w/ Caylee @ Ricardo's

Tuesday, 6/10:
· AM: Casey & Caylee left Ricardo’s sometime in the morning to pick up Tony and his Jeep @ Tom’s auto repair.
· Casey & Caylee stayed in the area of Tony’s apt. that afternoon
· ~4:10PM Left for G&C’s ~4:10PM

Wednesday, 6/11:
· ~9:40AM Casey (presume w/ Caylee) enroute from G&C’s to Tony’s apt.
· Casey (presume w/ Caylee) stayed in the area of Tony’s apt. until at least 2:20PM
· 2:20PM-~5:30PM no cell activity (possible trip home to change Caylee)
· ~5:30PM near Mall of Millenia (distributing flyers & eat @ Cheescake Factory w/ Caylee)
· 7:10-8:12 Casey (presume w/ Caylee) return to Tony’s apt.
· ~8:20PM enroute from Tony’s apt. back to G&C’s

Note: IIRC, Tony indicated they went to or met @ G&C’s for Caylee to get changed 6/11???

Thursday, 6/12· ~1:20PM Casey (presume w/ Caylee) enroute from G&C’s to Tony’s apt.
· ~6PM Casey (presume w/ Caylee) enroute from Tony’s apt. back to G&C’s

Friday, 6/13
· ~12:15PM Casey w/ Caylee enroute from G&C’s to Tony’s apt.
· ~8PM Casey leaves Tony’s apt and shows up @ Fusian ~9PM

Note: Clint's statement indicated he saw Caylee 6/13
Note: Clint's gf, Maria K. indicated she saw Caylee @ the apt ~6/11-6/12, IIRC
Note: Kristina C. stated she walked w/ Casey & Caylee ~6/11, 12, or 13, IIRC.

OBSERVATIONS:

6/9 Caylee is pretty well accounted for this day, IMHO.

6/10 Caylee is pretty well accounted for this day, IMHO.

6/11 Caylee is pretty well accounted for this day, IMHO. Note Casey's leave-G&C-time was relatively early in the morning ~9:40AM vs. other days.

6/12: Casey left G&C's about the same time as 6/13 & 6/16. Caylee is NOT well-accounted for this day, however, nothing nefarious considering the relatively brief trip to Tony's that afternoon.

6/13:...Caylee is NOT well-accounted for this day, IMHO.

OK...we sleuthed out on the "6/13 Ping.." and "Kristina...Globe" threads earlier the possiblity that the walk was on 6/13 ~8PM @ JBP vs. Lake Underhill per her statement. I'd thought perhaps Kristina had 'kept' Caylee that evening for awhile. Looking @ the direction of the pings today I'm not convinced the walk speculation is correct. Needs a little more attention if someone wants to sleuth that out.

6/13 ~8PM per Casey & Tony's pings they left Tony's apt. and arrived @ Fusian @ approx. the same times. IOW...I can't tell if they drove separately or not.

6/13 ~11PM Casey received a text from Adam pinging @/near Fusian and went inactive on her cell for 2hr 40mins...Tony took a call and pinged @/near Fusian @ ~11PM.

...then...the next activity....

6/14 ~1:40AM Casey sent a text to Tony (suggesting they're apart now w/ Casey pinging near Andy F.'s).

After another ~70mins of inactivity Casey showed up @ Tony's apt. @ ~2:50AM...at which time CASEY called Cindy & G&C's phone then headed immediately home to G&C's w/ no detours.

One option we've discussed before is that perhaps Casey drove separately and left Sean's place (Tony's friends house which is near Andy's) where maybe everyone was hanging out post-Fusian...or alternatively...Casey took Tony's Jeep and left Tony to get a ride w/ Clint later...and headed back to Tony's apt. alone. Without CID's on Tony's text messages I'm unable to get a fix on him between 11PM 6/13 and 8:30AM 6/14.

So...if Clint saw Caylee @ the apt. 6/13...and Casey and Tony went to Fusian w/o Casey stopping over somewhere...we still don't have Caylee accounted for 6/13PM :confused: Where was Caylee?

The timing of the first evidence of Casey arriving @ Tony's apartment @ ~2:50AM 6/14 being simultaneous w/ HER initiating the calls to G&C apparently unprovoked seems to suggest something...:waitasec:...perhaps Caylee may have been:
(a) dropped @ G&C's on the way to Fusian if driving separately. There was a ~48 minute period available to do this between Casey's last ping on the way to Fusian and before her arrival...however, Casey drove toward Fusian first vs. taking a direct route to G&C's :confused:

(b) left w/ someone such as Kristina where Casey was able to pick her up @ a place indistinguishable by the pings since her place was close to G&C's...although no expected explicit heads-up contacts w/ her appear. Since Casey drove directly home from Tony's (per travel time) Casey could not have picked Caylee up on the way home..IOW...Casey had to have Caylee BEFORE leaving Tony's.

(c) left w/ someone associated w/ Adam...dunno if Adam lives near Andy F., but, this was the last contact before Casey appears to have left Fusian sometime <~1:40AM. We've heard nothing from Adam, IIRC.

(d) left @ Tony's (in car??? in apt.????)...depends on if Casey was with Tony or not since she likely didn't have the keys to Tony's apt. (unless she had the Jeep and his key was on the keyring). IIRC, Tony stated that he was uneasy about letting Casey drive the Jeep. Although she did drive it...this seems to be a bit much early in the relationship given Tony's characterization.

(e) took Casey home @ ~6:09PM and returned to Tony's before going to Fusian. Calls @ 6:09PM and 7:08PM from G&C to Casey rolled to vmail. The 60 minutes of cell inactivity between these would've allowed enough time for the round-trip (~46mins req'd).

(f) took Caylee to Gentiva and dropped her off w/ Cindy <6:09PM ETA: Added after others sleuthed this option out afterwards. ITTA this seems the most likely scenario...although wish a Gentiva employee statement had tied the last occurrence to this date...it shoulda seemed important since it was the last workday before Caylee went missing 6/16 (albeit in hindsight for them post-7/16.)

(g)?​

...perhaps Casey initiated the calls home to say her 'event' :rolleyes: was over and she would be coming into the house...not to startle G&C.

The following would allow that Casey & Tony drove separately...leaving @ about the same time.

FWIW, per Google Maps, depending on the route taken, its 20-24min drive from Tony's to Fusian.

Casey's Pings:

6/13/08 FRI 7:56:58 PM OUTGOING TEXT Casey Anthony Amy Huzienga 4 NE-to-S 1 Purlieu Place tower
6/13/08 FRI 8:00:31 PM INCOMING TEXT Amy Huzienga Casey Anthony 10 NE-to-S 4490 North Goldenrod Rd tower

Above kinda gives me the impression Casey left Tony's and traveled east on University Blvd. toward Jesse & Tony R.'s...that she was on the move @ 8:00PM based on how quickly she went from the Purlieu tower to the NE-to-S side of the 4490 North Goldenrod tower (note that Tony's apt. is on the S-to-NW side of the 4490 North Goldenrod tower)​

This is consistent with her hitting the NE-to-S side of the 10363 E. Colonial tower 10 minutes later almost reaching the intersection of University & N. Alafaya Trail...bypassing JBPark. A short 1-2 minutes later she begins pinging the N-to-SE side of the Fusian tower. These pings would be the earliest she could hit that tower, meaning had another 10min drive to reach Fusian. This suggests she drove directly from Tony's apt. to Fusian.

vs. Tony's Pings:

6/13/08 FRI 7:58:00 PM OUTGOING CALL Anthony Lazzaro #N/A 180 S-to-NW 4490 North Goldenrod Rd tower[/COLOR]​

ETA: Agree w/ following posts assessment that this was more likley a Gentiva-afternoon-Caylee-drop-off pre-6PM, making it more likely that Casey & Tony rode together.

bolded by me above... this is the whole reason I believe Caylee was dead when she left the house.
For me it's this + the fact that the dogs hit outside the Anthony home. I don't believe that Casey took Caylee back to the Anthony residence and into the backyard after Caylee had already died. I believe that once Caylee left the Anthony residence/yard, she left for good.

BJB - anyone juxtaposed the ping maps for Tony and Casey on eve of 6/13- early am hours on 6/14?

Monday, 6/9:
...perhaps Casey initiated the calls home to say her 'event' :rolleyes: was over and she would be coming into the house...not to startle G&C.

Lots of unaccounted time here that leaves many options on the table. :banghead:

snipped above for space.....
I have been pounding this out in the back of my brain since I started working on the pings. June 13th is one day that bothers me the most because Caylee can not be accounted for.
Thanks for your commendable work, BJB.

One other explanation... Cindy stated that George had Friday and Saturdays off. Yuri took an anonymous call from a neighbor of G&C's that she was 90 some percent sure that Caylee was with Cindy that night.

Could Cindy or George have meet with her to pick up Caylee?

Could have she been near Jesse Grund's? I mean if I was him and watched Caylee that night I sure would never admit it because of the cloud of suspicion.
1. nobody would believe Casey if she said Jesse did babysit...
2. Caylee wasn't talking.
3. If nobody else knew... then it didn't happen.

Just a couple of thoughts. When I got to this date of figuring out the pings.. it just got depressing. :(

snipped above for space.....
I have been pounding this out in the back of my brain since I started working on the pings. June 13th is one day that bothers me the most because Caylee can not be accounted for.
Thanks for your commendable work, BJB.

One other explanation... Cindy stated that George had Friday and Saturdays off. Yuri took an anonymous call from a neighbor of G&C's that she was 90 some percent sure that Caylee was with Cindy that night.

Could Cindy or George have meet with her to pick up Caylee?

Could have she been near Jesse Grund's? I mean if I was him and watched Caylee that night I sure would never admit it because of the cloud of suspicion.
1. nobody would believe Casey if she said Jesse did babysit...
2. Caylee wasn't talking.
3. If nobody else knew... then it didn't happen.

Just a couple of thoughts. When I got to this date of figuring out the pings.. it just got depressing. :(

Could Casey have dropped off Caylee at Gentiva around 5-6 pm?

ETA: Just checked out the ping map for 6/13 and this does seem possible.

1375 S Semoran Blvd
Winter Park, FL 32792
This is a very good possibility. We know that Casey had done this before.

Wonder if anyone would remember seeing Caylee that particular Friday, the weekend of Father's Day? I know sometimes Casey dropped Caylee off before Cindy could leave, so Cindy's co-workers would sometimes see Caylee... :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back