Accountability of Caylee

Hello WS ;)

Statement to LE
Lee Anthony
July 29, 2008

LE: ...charged up a little bit. I discussed with your that I was told by Ricardo that on May 31st your sister and her daughter stayed overnight with him.
LA: Uh-hum
LE: But sometime during the night your niece, Caylee was taken somewhere. Because when he woke up your sister was laying in bed next to him but no more child.
LE: He said that she told him that she took her home and then came back. Your mother, for me, if, while your going over this with your mother, if she can recall that's pretty significant because if mom didn't have Caylee on the first of June...
LE: Who did?
LA: Right

I knew we had wondered about this night, but I did not know until I read this that LE wonders about that night also. I wonder if they got an answer from Cindy?
Pure speculation on my part: Why would Casey even answer Cindy's message or call to have to take Caylee home in the first place? Maybe it was Casey's decision: maybe Caylee was not sleeping or Casey thought Tony wouldn't try sex in the morning with Caylee there? Would Casey have taken the risk of taking Caylee home and getting stuck there herself? Maybe it was early on enough that Casey gave Cindy a real good line about late late work or Zanny being ill and brought Caylee home to Cindy and was able to leave: to nurse Zanny or go back to 'work.' I hope another WS has better ideas.

...jmo...

If you read through my previous posts, I touch upon this. LE mistakenly says to Lee that Ricardo says it was May 31st. Ricardo in his interviews says nothing of the sort to LE. Ricardo states "while they were dating" which was between Jan 20th and mid - April.

I tried asking this in the Q&A thread and searching around a bit, but to no avail.

Has anyone determined any times before June 16th where it appears that Caylee was not known to be with anybody? (Not KC, not CA, not TL's random friends, etc.) I'm just wondering whether there's a history of KC storing her somewhere or with someone unknown.

ETA: Well, I guess there's the time when RM wakes up and Caylee's gone but KC's there, but AFAIK CA didn't give a straight/cogent answer about whether Caylee ended up at home. And for all we know KC stuck her in her bed at home... (Unless there are pings to indicate otherwise.) Just wondering about very strong evidence that KC must have been storing her somewhere -- like if everyone specifically remembered that Caylee wasn't with them, that kind of thing.

During the dates of 6/9-6/14 there are only a few people who reportedly saw Caylee with KC or whoever. This to me is VERY important in determining where Caylee was after the "fight". This could also support Caylee being put in the trunk prior to the 16th.

~We know Caylee was at Ricardo's the night of the 9th and he saw her before work on the 10th.
~TonE, KC, & Caylee went to the mall to put up flyers on 11th or 12th for an event at Fusion on the 13th.
~Family friends spotted Caylee at a shopping center near the Seminole line 12th.
~Christina/Kristina(?) reportedly met up with KC & Caylee at the JBP on the 12th,13th, or 14th.
~A friend of Casey's, a DJ at a local club, allegedly sees Caylee at Lazzaro's apartment on the 13th.
~Also, Clint reportedly said KC brought Caylee to Fusion on the night of the 13th.

**Note: I will update 1st post to reflect time line when other contribute**

Any others I'm missing?

Quoting post#1 of the thread FYI.

Here is information from the Websleuths timeline. I had posted this earlier this month on another thread, but maybe it will be of some help here.

June 3rd
Tuesday
Casey text Amy. You need a good distraction from firefighter boy. I'm glad! It's nice to finally feel wanted to(by?)Ric but its like I had to move on to get anything out of him. I stand by my decisions and I'm really starting to like Tony. Everything in due time.

This was transition time for Casey between Ric and Tony. (My note)

June 4th
Wednesday
Computer Message Facebook Casey to Amy 7:33 am
Oh, the times we will have! I can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! Seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. I can't believe it!
Casey Anthony wrote @ 12:12
Si! Good times to be had, from tonight, until, well, forever. what time do you think your getting done tonight????

Text Messages
AH: I have my tickets girlie! Yay! Now its down to you and Troy.
KC: Done deal!
KC: So I'm not going to lie...Tony is pretty incredible. I can't wait to talk to you tonight!

Casey went to Voyage with Tony and and unknown male. Plus two other people. Was there for a short period of time. It was Troy's(a friend)birthday party. Casey did not spend the night at Tony's apartment.

@ 7:45 pm Casey text to Amy
We smoked, watched one movie, I'm drinking sangria, they're drinking beer, might as well get trashed before he leaves me for a week. I am unsure who she is with.

June 5th
Thursday
Casey misses dinner Ric has waiting for her at his apartment and does not go out to attend Troy's actual birthday party(other birthday party).
Amy texts she totaled her car.
Cindy's birthday.

June 6th
Friday
Casey told(text) Amy she was @ Fusian to look for her boss's daughter. She had missed dinner and told Ric she was working late. He waited for her. He saw the pictures of her @ Fusian later. Said she had to work the whole night.

Tony does not go to school.
George and Cindy go to the beach.
Casey goes to Fusian with Tony. (my note: George and Cindy must have had Caylee)?

June 7th
Saturday
Amy moves into Ricardo's apartment.
Cindy at the beach.

Casey comes over to Ricardo's between 8:00 pm/11:00 pm with Caylee. Ric states they left early morning on the 8th.

June 8th
Sunday
Ricardo says he spoke to Casey and she was @ home the whole day.
Tony states he went with Casey to get a gas can. No mention of the Anthonys being home(or not). Because Casey had run out of gas.

Casey text Troy B. Re: Fusian

June 9th
Monday
@ 7:07 am online from Casey to Brittany
I hope New York is treating you right! Hey girl! Quick question...do you know any girls, that can sing? My boyfriend Tony, and his business partners are looking for an up and coming female R&B artists let me know!!! I appreciate it!
Text @ 12:38 pm Casey to Amy
KC: Alright cool. I'm staying at the boys tonight so we can all hang out. (my note: the "boys" is Ricardo's apartment)
AH: Awesome!
@ 3:36 pm Casey to Amy
KC: Caylee just pooped in her potty for the first time!
@ 5:06 pm online from Casey to Jessica
I miss Shar-nay! They are looking for a complimentary artist, to work with our boy Torion. They obviously want someone that can definitely sing, but that is also marketable. I'll give you Tony's number. If she's interested, have her give him a call.

Casey picked up Tony from school and took him in her car to get his Jeep. Caylee was with them. Went to Subway.

Casey and Caylee show up after 8:00 pm and spend the night @ Ricardo's and stayed overnight. Ric reports this is his last sexual relationship with Casey.

June 9th
Tuesday
Computer usage
Casey adds fliers for June 13th event, Friday Nights That's Dope, with live performance. Doors open @ 10 pm.
Casey and Caylee spend the night at Ricardo's apartment.

June 10th
Wednesday
Casey and Caylee were @ Ricardo's in the morning. They were still there when he left for work.

June 11th
Thursday
Amy's contact with Casey is through text and phone only. Amy and Ricardo go to Voyage. Casey does not go and sends text to Ric stating she had to work.
Casey goes to the mall with Tony to pass out fliers for hip hop event he is having at Fusian on June 13th.
Amy text to Casey circa 12:00 am asks if she is free to chat. Casey responds by text "I should be free between 3 and 6"
KC text to Amy @ 12:18 am: I'm in and out of sleep. Stupid drama.

June 12th
Friday
Casey talks to Amy only through text and phone.
Online messages are all for those to come to Fusian.
@ 6:41 am Jeff H. receives a Fusian message
2(Two)messages to Cameron@ 9:09 pm "So are you going tomorrow night?"

June 13th
Saturday
@ 6:15 am Casey text Amy to say George is in the hospital. Casey tells Ric George had a mini stroke, that is why she did not go to Jacksonville with Amy.
Casey attends Hip Hop Night @ Fusian Night Club with Tony. Casey spends the night @ Tony's apartment.
Ricardo is in Tampa. He comes home the same day. Casey invites Ric to Fusian. Ricardo says, "no."

June 14th
Sunday
Casey text Jamie R to say she will not meet her because she got a speeding ticket the day before.
Amy speaks to Casey only through text and phone.
AH: Hey, do you think we can tow my car to your place? We are going to fix it and sell it. I just have to put it somewhere until my dad can come up to do the work. Probably the first week of July.
AH: Okay I finally got Will going. we are about to leave to see his buddy about towing. Where is Tony's place so I can tell them and the name of it again?
KC: (gives Tony's address @ Sutton Place)
(skip)
AH: We are on our way with the tow truck to my house so we should be @ Tony's in like 30.
KC: Awesome
KC: He said it doesn't matter where you park it.
AH: Awesome. Thanks to you both.
KC: Anytime love! I'll get it towed to the house one day this week.
AH: You don't think we can leave it there?
KC: Actually we probably could. I don't see why not. I'll check with the people @ his clubhouse tomorrow morning.
AH: I'll get a cover for it. It just seem silly to keep towing it.
KC: Agreed. That'll work.

June 15th
Monday
Father's day.
Amy speaks to Casey only though text messages and phone.
Amy text to Casey saying she has cramps for the first time in years.
Casey is @ Tony's with Caylee, she brings Caylee to the Anthony home. Cindy takes Caylee to Mount Dora to visit Great Grandpa. Casey goes back to Tony's. Casey returns to the Anthony's sometime early evening. Possible there is (another)fight between Cindy and Casey.

...js...

Sorry, I don't remember, I did watch the interviews and did bang my head off the desk until I erased them from my memory.

I see I am not the only one who feels this way about Cindy. George is bad with his constant "you gotta be kiddin me". But Cindy is in a different league. The first time I listened I did get a headache and could not finish. Went back to it a few months later and managed - but either reading or watching is beyond difficult to do. She does not shut her mouth, constantly interrupts with these ludicrous reasons for the lying and then when you think you have heard it all, she says KC and Jeff were thinking of marriage - never do you hear his name, but all of a sudden as a reason for KC not returning she is thinking of marriage and that is fine with Cindy. You have to do a double take because you can't believe you are reading this chit. Right out of One Flew Over .....

But on the other hand, George tells the FBI about Jesse and how he did not like him and wanted to know all about him and how he wanted to know how Jesse was going to take care of KC and Caylee. But he never mentions Jeff Hopkins even though they are thinking of getting married - says Cindy.

No wonder KC thought she could get away with this - her family is willing to make themselves look like absolute idiots in order to save her and she probably knew she would not have a problem with that and was relying on their
backing her.

I think everyone can understand and feel sympathy for Cindy, but when she out and out lies, then she loses the ears she is looking for. No one wants to be lied to. It is very insulting and she does not get that. She knows she is lying about many things to save her daughter. Down deep she knows what she is saying is not true.

They insult everytime they open their mouths. No wonder everyone is looking forward to the trial.

Bump :bump:

Not sure how to move this thread to the Main Forum

Back in 2009 I spent sometime doing a minute/to hour play by play on this thread. It is so surreal looking back over the notes. I wish I now could have finished. I believe I got up to the 13th of June.

One of the biggest difficulties is that many of the initial statements to police are off by about a week, or ten days. I think this was done consciously on Casey's part to further confuse the detectives with B.S. (she said she hadn't seen Caylee for 31 days, but the number of days between 6/9 and 7/15 is 37 days). I think that definitely the parents were operating on that 6/9 date when they gave their initial statements, i.e. if the last time Casey saw Caylee was 6/9, then the last time we saw her had to have been 6/8.

From what I can piece together from George's statements, he worked at 3:00 and Casey left with Caylee around 1:00 p.m., which is during the hottest part of the day. That's the last time Caylee was seen. We know Tony Lazzaro and Casey went to the Blockbuster that night at 8:00 and Caylee wasn't with them that night. Even leaving Caylee in a car after dark, with the windows up, in Central Florida in June could've led to Caylee's death with or without drugs and duct tape. It's entirely possible that Caylee was left in the car during the hottest part of the day, which would've proved fatal within a couple of hours.

kma367

I believe the timeline was off by a week because of Cindy's initial erroneous report to the police, and everyone followed suit in those first few interviews, but once Cindy realized she was off by a week, and was actually in Mt. Dora on the 15th, it all falls into place. Caylee died on the 16th. Cindy saw her the evening before, and George saw her the morning of the 16th. That's the last time George or Cindy saw her, and Casey was with Tony (absent Caylee) by 8pm on the 16th. IMO

The timeline is definitely off. Had the body been in better condition, they could have nailed it down as to time of death, hell, cause of death even!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back