Actor Charlie Sheen arrested in Colorado

Brooke Mueller No Longer Cooperating With Cops

Sources say police contacted Mueller for a follow-up interview but she doesn't want to cooperate any further. As we first reported, Brooke has changed the story she told when she called 911.

TMZ has spoken with the man who will decide if Charlie Sheen will be prosecuted. Arnold Mordkin, a Chief Deputy D.A. who runs the Aspen office, tells TMZ he has not seen the police reports yet, but, "Generally speaking, our office files charges when police make an arrest."

Mordkin says his plan is to file charges on February 8, 2010 -- Sheen's next court appearance.

Snipped from http://www.tmz.com/2009/12/26/brook...released-domestic-violence-district-attorney/

I love how everyone jumps to conclusions before the facts come out, as it turns out it was her not him that was at fault and I know thats hard to swallow for a lot of people.

In 1990, he was living with actress Kelly Preston, now the wife of John Travolta, when he accidentally shot in her in the arm.

Who's watching the twin babies while mommy's drunk and daddy's being hauled off to jail?

You'd think that these two adults, who have been blessed with so much, would be grateful for it all, and count their Christmas blessings.

Grow up already, jeez!

It doesn't matter who was at fault, these two need to grow up as smart blonde stated. Charlie is a tad bit old for these antics to continue...:twocents:

I love how everyone jumps to conclusions before the facts come out, as it turns out it was her not him that was at fault and I know thats hard to swallow for a lot of people.

In 1990, he was living with actress Kelly Preston, now the wife of John Travolta, when he accidentally shot in her in the arm.
LOL, I think everyone jumped to that conclusion because that is what was originally reported and he was taken to jail.
Most cases we follow may start out with bad info that we take at face value and then as the case develops we get the facts straightened out. It would have been kind of an unusual leap to think after reading the initial reports that the wife was actually the aggressor.

If you believe it was an accident.

I think there was more to it than that.

I actually still haven't seen anything that says that she is at fault. Please state your source for the fact that show she was at fault. I did see something about BOTH of them being drunk. And even though her alcohol reading was higer than his, I still don't see how that means she was at fault? I did read the cryptic message from his rep that says don't jump to conclusions, yadda, yadda. But not for anything, because it seems to be the playbook of every celebrity rep to deny, deny, deny. Which couple was it that kept denying their relationship, even after they had a kid together???

Anyhow, if it's the fact that she is no longer cooperating with police and/or backtrapped somehow makes you think she is at fault, it does change the strength of the legal case against him, but not necessarily the facts. It is possible that Brooke Mueller has an odd and peculiar habit of prank domestic violence complaints when drunk, but highly doubtful. A much more convicining scenario is sadly the one seen often played out in websleuths...that is, this wouldn't be the first or last time that an abused woman changes her story and stop cooperating to protect her man because he is so very sorry.

In any event, there are emails and phone messages from him to Denise Richards that shows that this man is much more venomous than the average disgruntled husband going through a divorce....this man was downright evil in some of things he said to her.

Those emails speak volumes about Charlie.
So does the Heidi Fleiss deal...
And the drug problem..
Along with the *advertiser censored* problem...
Not to mention his belief that the US govt. was behind 9-11

If he was not at fault both times - why did the police haul him off? It takes two to tango. If Brooke was being obnoxious and abusive why didn't he just leave? Seems he always gets himself in these situations - yet it's always an accident or someone else's fault. :waitasec:

All I wanna know is if Tom Sizemore will show up in court for his "friend", Charlie?

I know Heidi is not close to being an angel, but Sizemore beat the living daylights out of her, and good ol' Charlie came as his charachter witness.

Me thinks the present wife and twins should hook up with Denise Richards and her kids and leave this dude out there.

If he was not at fault both times - why did the police haul him off? It takes two to tango. If Brooke was being obnoxious and abusive why didn't he just leave? Seems he always gets himself in these situations - yet it's always an accident or someone else's fault. :waitasec:

Yep. It couldn't be that Kelly Preston was a rising star engaged to a successful actor from a prominent Hollywood family now could it? I can see a "just say it was an accident" scenario,,,,,,,

The email....."I hope you die of breast cancer just like your mother did" - just after Denise's mother died is all I need to ever hear or read about Charlie Sheen to know that he is an ugly, ugly, ugly person.

He sounds like some of the husbands we read about on Websleuths when the wife is trying to or threatening to leave.

Don't you always hate it when you have a little too much wine and then you drunk-dial the 911 and kiddingly accuse your husband of domestic violence. Oh wait, that NEVER happens to me.
Obviously, I don't know him or her or Denise Richards for that matter, but I know that just awful things about him have been revealed in the press, like actual emails and phone calls, and I always wondered how Brooke Mueller could marry him in spite of knowing these things, thinking they would somehow be different for them.

Not blaming her, but if you hear someone say such hateful and disrespectful to his ex (like hoping she died of cancer too after her mother died of breast cancer), I really would wonder what I was getting into...

BBM: Especially at 8:30 in the morning ;) EGADS! If the children were with them, they should be held accountable for child endangerment. Drunk at 8:30 in the morning.....man oh man.

As long as you aren't driving, there is no law about being drunk in your own home.

actually, in denver you can be arrested or taken to detox if the cops show up and your drunk...dont know about aspen tho...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091227...5bl9oZWFkbGluZV9saXN0BHNsawNjaGFybGllc2hlZW4-

Charlie Sheen accused of weapon use before arrest

"ASPEN, Colo. – Authorities say actor Charlie Sheen has been accused of using a weapon in an alleged case of domestic violence in Aspen.

Sheen spent part of Christmas Day in jail after being arrested at a home in the Colorado ski resort town."

This case is not of real high importance to me--other than the concern for the babies. However, I just wanted to go on record as saying that I've never shot anyone accidentally or otherwise. Just never happened. I don't imagine most WSers have either.

Charlie Sheen is not without a host of "issues" but I don't for a second think he shot Kelly Preston on purpose.

I don't know about that.

I could see an argument, struggle.........gun go off type of situation.
So..........sort of an accident?

Charlie just should not be around weapons........my opinion.

I don't know about that.

I could see an argument, struggle.........gun go off type of situation.
So..........sort of an accident?

Charlie just should not be around weapons........my opinion.

I believe both of them about it - that it was an accident because he was loaded. But I understand how others might infer an angry motive. Charlie Sheen is an angry guy and also a guy with substance abuse issues.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back