Actor Charlie Sheen arrested in Colorado

Cops Describe Craziness at Sheen House
Posted Dec 28th 2009 5:00PM by TMZ Staff
An Aspen cop wrote a sworn statement saying Brooke Mueller told authorities Charlie Sheen had done this to her before -- this according to the officer's affidavit obtained by TMZ. And Mueller told cops Sheen held her down at knifepoint and threatened to have her killed if she told anyone.

Officer Rick Magnuson says in the affidavit when he responded to the location, dispatch had told him that the knife Sheen had allegedly threatened Mueller with was a switchblade, "like a pocket knife."

Magnuson says when he arrived he did not notice "any obvious injuries" on Mueller. When Magnuson arrived, Sheen was upstairs and Mueller was in the kitchen.

Magnuson took Sheen into the basement to talk, where Sheen said he had been having marital problems lately and that she "abuses alcohol." Sheen says Mueller began arguing with him at 3:30 AM and the argument escalated when she threatened to divorce him and take the children.

Sheen says the catalyst for the argument was when he "shared a song for his daughter whom he fathered with another woman" which made Mueller jealous.

Sheen says both parties were yelling at each other and they had each slapped the other on the arm during the argument. Sheen denied pushing or striking Mueller. Sheen says at one point he took Mueller's eyeglasses and broke them in front of her.

Sheen denied threatening Mueller with a knife or strangling her. He did acknowledge having a folding knife in his travel bag which was just outside the bedroom. Officer Magnuson went with Sheen to look inside the travel bag and saw a dark colored, locking knife with a 4-inch blade. The blade was locked in the open position.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34609023/ns/entertainment-celebrities/

"ASPEN, Colo. - A woman who identified herself as the wife of Charlie Sheen said in a 911 call to Aspen police that the actor threatened her with a knife and that she feared for her life.

Police released the audio of the call on Monday, three days after Sheen was arrested on suspicion of menacing, second-degree assault and criminal mischief. Numerous reports say the actor and his wife had a heated fight at a dinner party."

I think he did it-I mean a stable woman with some self worth would not have likely chosen Charlie Sheehan as a husband...no offense Charlie, but I think you were born to be a player. Anyways, my point is that he seems very likely to me to have taken the POV that she is the crazy chick, look she was drunk tactic-I am sure he knows where her bodies are buried and the high stakes stuff will commence.....

JMO.

Sheen denied threatening Mueller with a knife or strangling her. He did acknowledge having a folding knife in his travel bag which was just outside the bedroom. Officer Magnuson went with Sheen to look inside the travel bag and saw a dark colored, locking knife with a 4-inch blade. The blade was locked in the open position.

Respectfully snipped. See, he was in fear of his life from this 105 pound drunk woman. :angel:

I wouldn't doubt that he strangled her and threatened to kill her if she told. He even said that the problem was her mentioning getting a divorce and taking the kids. They had been having a trial seperation and so that tells me that they were having problems and discussing divorce but decided to have a trial seperation first. Obviously a trial seperation didn't work.

I think Kelly Preston probably agreed to say it was an accident to keep the media away. It might have been an accident but what was Charlie doing with a loaded guy out anyway? And him probably high as a kite.

I don't think Denise Richards was crazy. She just got mixed up with the wrong guy and probably thought she could change him with a family, etc. It doesn't work girls. I wonder if he still gives Denise a hard time?

I'll bet this wife, Brooke, thought she could change ole Charlie too. Give him a family..the twins boys..and lots of love and he will change for sure. Didn't work. Take those twin boys and hit the road Brooke. He will follow you to the ends of the earth and cause you lots of trouble but that comes along with divorcing Charlie Sheen. You asked for it when you said "I do" to this chemically laden movie star. Sometimes it does pay to take note of their past.

The TMZ article says this happened on Christmas morning.

Who gets drunk on Christmas morning, when you have two infants in your care?

I think they can be expecting a visit from Child Protection Services.... oh, wait a minute, they're CELEBRITIES, they get to play by a different rule book. Which also explains why he is already out of jail when anyone else would have to wait through the weekend until Monday to go to court and be released.

Okay, I confess. There are two days of the year that I add a bit of Bailey's Irish Cream to my coffee on Christmas morning and New Years Day. It's a tradition :) Can't say I'd blow a .13 though - LOL.

Mel

As long as you aren't driving, there is no law about being drunk in your own home.

No, there are far worse dangers:

Drop the baby
Hurt yourself and be unable to care for the baby
Be too drunk to take your injured self or injured baby to the hospital
Fall asleep with and suffocate the baby
Pass out and be unable to respond to the baby’s needs
Do stupid things like driving a car while drunk and not even putting the baby in a car seat

If Mueller was blowing a .13, she was in absolutely no shape to care or even hold her twins. I'm thankful the twins were not injured during this brawl. And since they both had sober minders, that tells me there is a serious problem in that home.

Mel

I wonder where the sober minders were when all the fighting was going on? Hiding? I probably would have been.

Sober minder?? I have never heard that term before. So that's just an adult babysitter?

Maybe people will start liking Denise Richards again and they'll bring back her show. I kind of liked that show..and I know I am in the minority :crazy:

Sober minder?? I have never heard that term before. So that's just an adult babysitter?

Maybe people will start liking Denise Richards again and they'll bring back her show. I kind of liked that show..and I know I am in the minority :crazy:

I like Ms. Richards and her show and hope to see it back on.

I think Denise Richards is really feeling like- wow, I am so glad I am rid of that nut of a person. She seems like a good mother who has her children's interest as a priority.

I like Ms. Richards and her show and hope to see it back on.

I think Denise Richards is really feeling like- wow, I am so glad I am rid of that nut of a person. She seems like a good mother who has her children's interest as a priority.

I don't know much about Denise except her life with him and with Richie for a while but I agree--- I'm sure she is happy the pinhead is out of her life. Aside from seeing his kids, she is much better off without his set of ISSUES...
(as would most women)

I have not seen her tv show though, but have heard about it.

Happy New Year all

Hanes Brands undies and socks has pulled Charlie Sheen from their ads. The TV commercials were stopped the day after his arrest. Magazine ads will still appear up to a point as production schedules on such can't be halted.

http://www.buffalonews.com/260/story/914511.html

Maybe it's time to pull the plug on using highly paid athletes and hollywood types as role models in commercials. How about we use LE, firemen, teachers, and those like them who risk their lives for others, and shape our young people's lives. Ordinary people making ordinary salaries...not sports and movie stars with outlandish incomes to start with. JMO.

Charlie Sheen will be charged with felony menacing in connection with the Christmas Day incident with his wife, Brooke Mueller, in Aspen ... this according to law enforcement sources.

We've learned in addition to the felony, Sheen -- who stars in "Two and a Half Men" will be charged with misdemeanor assault.

We're told the criminal complaint will be filed either late tomorrow or first thing Monday morning.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0ebx11jln

He will plead guilty to 3rd degree misdemeanor assault, be given 30 days in jail, will likely serve 17 with two of those days being minimal. (Whatever that means.) The felony charge will be dropped when he pleads guilty.

It's a start....he will also have completed 36 hours of anger management classes as well.
http://www.tmz.com/

Ahhh, so glad to see someone is paying attention.

Charlie's plea deal was derailed by the woman responsible for running the work release program. Even though her boss, the DA and Charlie's attorney already signed off on it, she states that he does not qualify for what was agreed to. She says that he can work doing UPS (Useful Public Service) from 10-4 (not teach theater classes or coach actors from 8-8), he cannot eat, drink or smoke while out of the jail and 17 days is not long enough.

She cannot be compelled to sign off on the plea agreement and she has to agree for it to move forward.

A new hearing is being held on July 12.

BTW, the plea agreement was brokered by Brooke Mueller's attorney. WTH???

www.tmz.com for the latest on the plea breakdown.

Ahhh, so glad to see someone is paying attention.

Charlie's plea deal was derailed by the woman responsible for running the work release program. Even though her boss, the DA and Charlie's attorney already signed off on it, she states that he does not qualify for what was agreed to. She says that he can work doing UPS (Useful Public Service) from 10-4 (not teach theater classes or coach actors from 8-8), he cannot eat, drink or smoke while out of the jail and 17 days is not long enough.

She cannot be compelled to sign off on the plea agreement and she has to agree for it to move forward.

A new hearing is being held on July 12.

BTW, the plea agreement was brokered by Brooke Mueller's attorney. WTH???

www.tmz.com for the latest on the plea breakdown.

I don't like the way this is being spun in the media. Sheen isn't eligible for work release. IMO, Sheen should either get a work-release eligible job or accept the conditions of Useful Public Service release. IMO, this deal was just as much "derailed" by Beverly Campbell as it was derailed by Sheen's apparent refusal to conform to the conditions (more time inside of the jail, no smoking, etc.) of the program for which he was eligible.

Full disclosure: I think Sheen is scum and I'd like to see him do some real jail time/get that felony conviction he's more than earned in his years of abusing women.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100803...uX2hlYWRsaW5lX2xpc3QEc2xrA2NoYXJsaWVzaGVlbg--

Charlie Sheen pleads guilty in Aspen wife assault

"Charlie Sheen pleaded guilty Monday to assaulting his wife during a Christmas Day argument in exchange for a plea deal with no jail time and more serious charges dropped.

The "Two and a Half Men" actor was sentenced to 30 days in a rehabilitation center, 30 days of probation and 36 hours of anger management. He has 30 days to make arrangements for his sentence at Promises Treatment Center in California, though whether he will have to report there remains in question....."

More at link

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back