Actor Oscar Nunez to play Jose Baez in movie

Thanks, I hadn't seen that. I'm glad he feels contempt for Baez, he might play him as he really is. I assumed the movie would be sympathetic to Casey but maybe not? Maybe it will show the truth...

It's supposed to be based on Jeff Ashton's book so I doubt there will be any sympathy for KC.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...baez-signs-copies-of-his-news-photo/149569809

Here is a link to a picture of JB at his book signing last night, unfortunately I have no where to put it other than here I guess. I count about 19 heads in photo, wonder if photog took picture to include all guests, no way to tell...... wonder how many really were there.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Love the photo's keywords:

People, Horizontal, Book, Signing, Lawyer, USA, Florida - USA, One Person, Criminal, Coral Gables, Copy, Book Signing, Arts Culture and Entertainment, Legal Defense, Guilt, Story, Casey Anthony, Gulf Coast States. Find similar images

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/n...baez-signs-copies-of-his-news-photo/149569809

Here is a link to a picture of JB at his book signing last night, unfortunately I have no where to put it other than here I guess. I count about 19 heads in photo, wonder if photog took picture to include all guests, no way to tell...... wonder how many really were there.

IMO, MOO, etc.

Well according to Amazon, his last four days were very big indeed - he sold eight books via amazon and one in Canada.......

What - no shot of the one hundred security people he would have needed at the back?

Love the photo's keywords:

People, Horizontal, Book, Signing, Lawyer, USA, Florida - USA, One Person, Criminal, Coral Gables, Copy, Book Signing, Arts Culture and Entertainment, Legal Defense, Guilt, Story, Casey Anthony, Gulf Coast States. Find similar images

BBM: I'm partial to this one! :floorlaugh:

Do people usually sit at book signings? I must go to the low class ones where we stand in a very long line to wait for our 2 seconds with the author....:waitasec:

Holly Deveaux has a sweet look unlike Casey who I feel has a more severe look.
Maybe I see Casey as the person she is.......an unfit mother who killed her child. Imo

I totally agree. But this is where Holly's acting skills will come in to play. Does any one know when the broadcast date is?

Do people usually sit at book signings? I must go to the low class ones where we stand in a very long line to wait for our 2 seconds with the author....:waitasec:

Wow. That is amazing and they had the right amount of chairs, too. jmo

BBM
I was wondering the same thing. I have to go back to my "Has there ever been a book signing by invitation only" question?
I wish someone could come and tell us what the real truth is about this if they were able to go.

Karmacome has posted a bunch of pictures of the book signing in News No Discussion...I think he had some of his staff there - isn't that his assistant Michele in one of them?

Love the ones where he is trying to cross his legs at the ankle to knee and can't quite make it. No People shots just the store owner introducing him and having what he thinks is his little 15 minutes of fame....but the rest are Baez, Baez, Baez.....

I love it!! Especially with his tanking numbers....His sales aren't climbing to a big height but his ego sure is ----wait til one meets the other (lack of sales meets big ego) come about September....:floorlaugh:

Karmacome has posted a bunch of pictures of the book signing in News No Discussion...I think he had some of his staff there - isn't that his assistant Michele in one of them?

Love the ones where he is trying to cross his legs at the ankle to knee and can't quite make it. No People shots just the store owner introducing him and having what he thinks is his little 15 minutes of fame....but the rest are Baez, Baez, Baez.....

I love it!! Especially with his tanking numbers....His sales aren't climbing to a big height but his ego sure is ----wait til one meets the other (lack of sales meets big ego) come about September....:floorlaugh:

Yeah, that is Michelle M. The other two guys are his law partners Ron M and Juan G. (Ron M, also known as book reviewer on amazon :notgood: )

Gotta love this one:
http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/criminal-defense-attorney-jose-baez-signs-copies-of-his-news-photo/149569841
Posing like he's looking at his phone, just like he did throughout the trial. :floorlaugh:

I totally agree. But this is where Holly's acting skills will come in to play. Does any one know when the broadcast date is?

If you are talking about Jeffs book's movie, see post #63 right above yours...loos like 2013 release.,

ETA: Tulessa , we willbuy your book about the tragedy. How are you and the children doing these days. I tink of y'all often and always when I see you post. :grouphug:

BBM
I was wondering the same thing. I have to go back to my "Has there ever been a book signing by invitation only" question?
I wish someone could come and tell us what the real truth is about this if they were able to go.

I know someone here on the threads stated they were planning to drive from where he/she lives onMerritt Island/Cape Canaveral area, but that person is "on a vacation" right now. Perhaps an update later?

Okay. I went and looked at the photo's and what sticks out to me are those ugly shoes JB is wearing. Trust me I'm no fashionista at all and certainly don't notice what men are wearing but gosh those shoes are ugly. They stick out like a sore thumb.

Why don't Jose Baez play himself?

Okay. I went and looked at the photo's and what sticks out to me are those ugly shoes JB is wearing. Trust me I'm no fashionista at all and certainly don't notice what men are wearing but gosh those shoes are ugly. They stick out like a sore thumb.

No tie, no pocket square and saddle shoes?

Oh ermmm, I hope the guy who plays Baez can do better than that in the mini-movie.... :skip:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee
Back