Actor Oscar Nunez to play Jose Baez in movie

Okay. I went and looked at the photo's and what sticks out to me are those ugly shoes JB is wearing. Trust me I'm no fashionista at all and certainly don't notice what men are wearing but gosh those shoes are ugly. They stick out like a sore thumb.
my main problem with the shoes.. is who wears brownish shoes with grey pants and black socks..... i mean.. come on lol

Okay. I went and looked at the photo's and what sticks out to me are those ugly shoes JB is wearing. Trust me I'm no fashionista at all and certainly don't notice what men are wearing but gosh those shoes are ugly. They stick out like a sore thumb.

What a mess. he should have polished the shoes.

Something to make you smile in the News Thread. Hal Broedekers blog. Comment posted 3:17.

Virginia Welch really really looks like her. Might even watch it.

Something to make you smile in the News Thread. Hal Broedekers blog. Comment posted 3:17.

.................. :silly: .............

Perhaps this scene is included in the new feature?..:waitasec:

Hooray! The Sidebar is Open!!:woohoo: now we can stop mucking up this thread with our angst!

If you are talking about Jeffs book's movie, see post #63 right above yours...loos like 2013 release.,

ETA: Tulessa , we willbuy your book about the tragedy. How are you and the children doing these days. I tink of y'all often and always when I see you post. :grouphug:

Doing Great :)

For anyone that is thinking that Holly is just too pretty to play Casey for your personal preference, let me just say this...

Captain Stottlemeyer was Buffalo Bill.
:)

OMG, I NEVER made that connection!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member