Actor Oscar Nunez to play Jose Baez in movie

As the case played out....we all noticed that anyone KC had known was "cursed" in a way.

I can't help but wonder if these movie roles will end up "poisoning" the acting careers of those who chose to accept them.

ETA.....I just noticed that there is a KC parody comic. I am not endorsing this work...just found it amusing.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Casey-Anthonys-Curse-ebook/dp/B0063WQUKS"]Amazon.com: Casey Anthony's Curse eBook: David H. Screws, bubbaharold, a.k.a: Kindle Store@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HFW0oWD9L.@@AMEPARAM@@51HFW0oWD9L[/ame]

She may do well with it...ala charlize thereon with Aileen wurnos in "monster"... perhaps the role that will put her on the map..good luck indeed can't be an easy role for her

Aileen, although vicious, had at least a little sympathy factor. Her childhood was simply devastating. To an actress, there would be that level of understanding about her character so it wouldn't be so hard to play, imo. To moviegoer's, we could identify with Aileen as a character and hold some sort of empathy for this woman.

Casey Anthony holds no sympathy factor. She was a spoiled, middle-class brat! There is nothing inside Casey Anthony or nothing in Casey Anthony's past that can be looked at where the actress could say to themselves, "wow, she did have feelings" or "wow, her childhood was awful. No wonder she turned out the way she did."

The young actress playing Casey Anthony is to play a woman that is truly evil. A real monster living among us. She's going to have to search deep within herself in order to become so evil. There's nothing for this young actress to reach for in order to tell herself that the character she is playing is human and has human traits. It's going to be very hard, imo.

IMO, there will never be a movie made on the life of Casey Anthony herself. There will never be a movie that tells her side of the story. It will never be a motion picture to be played on the big screen. Aileen had an interesting story. A complicated story. A story that although you know she was a monster, you really could see how she became what she was.

An audience would never feel empathy for Casey Anthony. No one will ever be able to understand and say "Wow! She's bad, but can you really blame her." She's just rotten to the core and there is nothing there to tell. She murdered her baby. Women murder their babies every day. Casey's not so special.

MOO

nowhere to put this since the sidebar thread got pulled, but ... JB is on Dateline/NBC tonight w/ client Gary Giordano, defending what happened (or didn't) in Aruba

he's not convincing me

JB on Dateline: people drown all the time. all the time. we don't make murder cases from drownings

> insert iornic smiley here <

nowhere to put this since the sidebar thread got pulled, but ... JB is on Dateline/NBC tonight w/ client Gary Giordano, defending what happened (or didn't) in Aruba

he's not convincing me
Was this new? Did they mention GG's recent arrest? Can't see Baez wanting to get that kind of attention right now. Kinda makes his client look REALLY bad.
Regardless, glad I missed it.

Was this new? Did they mention GG's recent arrest? Can't see Baez wanting to get that kind of attention right now. Kinda makes his client look REALLY bad.
Regardless, glad I missed it.
I started to watch it last night, but something at the beginning sounded familiar so I hit the "info" button on my remote.. The little blurb of info said it was from 2011, so I think it was a rerun from back when GG first came back to the US from Aruba... I didn't care to watch it again, so I shut the TV off and curled up in bed with my nook...

GG had a recent arrest? What for this time?

JB on Dateline: people drown all the time. all the time. we don't make murder cases from drownings

> insert iornic smiley here <

I didn't watch it, didn't need to. He is part right, how does he know if pools are not used for trying to put someone to death? It's just a somewhat plausable excuse for his situation at the time to use. There are very many unfortunate drownings, BUT 99% of the time 911 is called asap. We had an update of just local drowning stories just the other day-I think the number was around 14 for this year alone, all children in the So. CA.. area, but each and every single time 911 was called, some survived, and some unfortunately didn't make it, but the efforts to revive were astounding-parents, family members, and/or paramedics would not give up.

If we were to believe this could have happened, there is a question that begs to be asked-Why wasn't there at least a safety fence and gate that separated yard from pool? Partial guilt would lay at the feet of the owner of the home for not making the area child proof. From what I understand, that pool was only up 2 months? before the tragedy, Here in CA. it is very manditory-I believe the height alone is 6 ft., completely wrapped around the pool/or jacuzzi with an automatic closing gate(device like what you'd see on top of a screen door-best comparison for now) with latch type lock at the top-Could be wrong but the law could have been updated to include a gate with keyed lock. There's no excuse when it comes to children, pools and complete safety.

I started to watch it last night, but something at the beginning sounded familiar so I hit the "info" button on my remote.. The little blurb of info said it was from 2011, so I think it was a rerun from back when GG first came back to the US from Aruba... I didn't care to watch it again, so I shut the TV off and curled up in bed with my nook...

GG had a recent arrest? What for this time?

BBM. He got caught in the back of his matressed van? naked with a woman who I think was also naked, parked in the driveway of his home. What a peach of a guy! No respect at all.

BBM. He got caught in the back of his matressed van? naked with a woman who I think was also naked, parked in the driveway of his home. What a peach of a guy! No respect at all.
Good grief... The guy's ... Well, I probably shouldn't say what I'm thinking... I wonder if he's going to hire Baez for this run-in with the law... :waitasec:

Oh, if only it was his driveway.

Police in Annapolis went to a parking garage last Friday after the attendant reported he had received two complaints about possible sexual activity inside a car.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gary-giordano-arrested-indecent-exposure-maryland/story?id=16406248

For anyone that is thinking that Holly is just too pretty to play Casey for your personal preference, let me just say this...

Captain Stottlemeyer was Buffalo Bill.
:)

I wonder who will play Tony L, Amy H. and the others that have been drug through the mud by all of the Anthony's and Jose?

Can you imagine how they feel about this movie? Casey is dragging them down again for all the world to see and judge them all over again.

I bet Casey is loving all the attention this movie is getting. What she doesn't realize or understand is that it's still not about her. It's about how she got away with Caylee's murder.

I hope the movie will show Casey's life is after the verdict. Still hated, shunned with no money and freedom.

Hell, Octomom has the *advertiser censored* industry to make money off for now. Casey is getting older, less attractive and desperate for attention with each passing day.

As for mama kris...shhh don't give that piece of trash any ideas. She'll be pimping out one of her daughters and taking in money quicker than a lap dancer on payday.

I wonder if they'll have the "lady and the tramp" licorice scene?? LOL

I wonder if they'll have the "lady and the tramp" licorice scene?? LOL

Maryann I was just wondering that too!!! We can't be the only ones who are wondering that??? Lol

WOW you got my attention! I thought that was Baez you were talking about! aaaargh.

WOW you got my attention! I thought that was Baez you were talking about! aaaargh.

I don't believe it was his home. I believe he was parked in a parking garage with people passing by his car. jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000
Back