Actor Oscar Nunez to play Jose Baez in movie

I like Nunez, I think he'll be able to pull it off, except for the voice. Big difference in vocals will seem weird to those of us that listened to Baez so much....
MM
MM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS- Can you tell I'm happy to see you???

I don't watch The Office. That said....I knew that Oscar Nunez looked familiar.

After a quick visit to IMDB itcame back to me.........

I shall refrain from comment. The photo says it all.

View attachment 22478

He played an exotic dancer in the movie The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds.
Tee-hee...this is good!!

I've been out of the loop for awhile, so I may have missed. Who is going to play Linda Drane Burdick?

Rob Lowe as Ashton? Yes!
Oscar Nunez as Baez? Good choice! Will they draw on the curvy sideburns? I was always mesmerized by those! :)

So far the casting looks good to me. And while I think Holly Deveaux is pretty and Casey is not, I think Holly can pull off Casey's look easily. They'll just need to add some unflattering make up - especially under her eyes to give her a harsh look like Casey has. And Holly will have to perfect that thing Casey does with her jaw and mouth - that jutting out thing. I can't quite explain it, but during the trial it looked like Casey had a wad of cotton between her front teeth and lip - like it was padded up.

Oh! Who is playing Judge Perry? Anyone know?
Elizabeth Mitchell will play LDB. She was on "Lost".

http://www.wesh.com/r/31100248/detail.html

Thanks for linking the above article RR0004.

So they don't have Cindy A. cast yet. I'm trying to think who would work. Meredith Baxter maybe?

Thanks for linking the above article RR0004.

So they don't have Cindy A. cast yet. I'm trying to think who would work. Meredith Baxter maybe?

My choice too. She'd do a great job. Would need a lot of cheek filler though:twocents:

:laughcry: I hope ON does not ask JB for any pointers-That would of rub more salt into the wound-I mean since this movie is taken from JA's book and not JB's.

See, he obviously doesn't know a whole lot about the trial, but his conclusions are straight on. He got it, but P12 sure didn't.:waitasec:

:laughcry: I hope ON does not ask JB for any pointers-That would of rub more salt into the wound-I mean since this movie is taken from JA's book and not JB's.

See, he obviously doesn't know a whole lot about the trial, but his conclusions are straight on. He got it, but P12 sure didn't.:waitasec:

Isn't he interesting. Straight out says "they pay me money" "he's a lawyer, not playng his life" "you want to kill someone, stand your grand and go to Florida". Love him. Will for sure watch now.

LOL! I just watched Oscar's interview! Wow...He's disgusted with CA and FLA isn't he!

"If you want to murder someone go to Florida"

WOW...just... WOW

I have been impressed with the casting for this movie. Lifetime tends to cast some of there movies well compared to Hallmark Chesse network. Rob, Elizabeth, and Oscar are good actors. I'm not surprised they decided to go with an unknown for Casey. The actress is pretty and they will probably alter the hair for the movie.

I have been impressed with the casting for this movie. Lifetime tends to cast some of there movies well compared to Hallmark Chesse network. Rob, Elizabeth, and Oscar are good actors. I'm not surprised they decided to go with an unknown for Casey. The actress is pretty and they will probably alter the hair for the movie.

I don't think they had a choice but to go with an unknown actress because no one else that is well established would ever play Casey Anthony. They made their feelings known a long time ago.

Remember when Jose was signed by that big Hollywood agency early on (after the verdict)? Hollywood went crazy and the agency immediately dropped Jose? They did that because there was rumor that Casey Anthony and Jose were reportedly a "package" deal. Hollywood was livid and made it known and I respect them for that.

These types of roles (the undesireable ones) are always played by up and coming actresses and it gives them "credit" to show off. It will be good for the young actress. It would be awful for an established actress. I wish the young actress a lot of luck. It would be a horrible role to play, imo. She's going to have to play a woman who murdered her beautiful 2-year-old daughter and didn't care at all.

David Richmond-Peck will be playing Frank George and Marina Stephenson Kerr to play CA. in The Lifetime Movie.

I don't think they had a choice but to go with an unknown actress because no one else that is well established would ever play Casey Anthony. They made their feelings known a long time ago.

Remember when Jose was signed by that big Hollywood agency early on (after the verdict)? Hollywood went crazy and the agency immediately dropped Jose? They did that because there was rumor that Casey Anthony and Jose were reportedly a "package" deal. Hollywood was livid and made it known and I respect them for that.

These types of roles (the undesireable ones) are always played by up and coming actresses and it gives them "credit" to show off. It will be good for the young actress. It would be awful for an established actress. I wish the young actress a lot of luck. It would be a horrible role to play, imo. She's going to have to play a woman who murdered her beautiful 2-year-old daughter and didn't care at all.

She may do well with it...ala charlize thereon with Aileen wurnos in "monster"... perhaps the role that will put her on the map..good luck indeed can't be an easy role for her

She may do well with it...ala charlize thereon with Aileen wurnos in "monster"... perhaps the role that will put her on the map..good luck indeed can't be an easy role for her

If I see an interview where she says that she wants to get to know the character and find the sweet underbelly... could have the opposite effect. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01
Back