Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
But didn't TA's family file a civil suit for wrongful death?
Wouldn't that cover everything, not just Son of Sam stuff?
(I sure as hades hope so)!

It would but until there is an actual judgement against her she can do what she wants with her funds.

Yeah but didn't she sat something like, " I asked Jodi about it. I asked her if she had anything to do with it and she said, 'no mom, I wasn't even in Arizona, I have thr receipts.'" ?

I think her mother knew what Jodi was capable of and asked about "it" without asking "did you kill him?". Her mother was wanting to know what jodi might know about Travis and the killing, likely hoping her daughter would never have done that. So Jodi told her what she wanted to hear....no...and she had gas receipts to prove it. I don't think any mom could wrap her mind around her child doing that. And now, those very has receipts, and lack of them, and gas cans have helped prove it. But we all know Jodi already confessed.

I don't think she could handle the M1 guilty. She was trying to keep composed but she looked pretty shocked. She actually beleived no jury will convict her.

In her face just before the verdict is read you see this subtle confidence. As the clerk is reading, she starts prepping her emotional, Casey Anthony-esque, thank heavens they believed my story of woe and acquitted me, tear face, then...BOOM. As soon as she hears guilty her face doesn't change much but her eyes and mouth drop slightly before she pulls the shaky chin move, which I can't tell is genuine or not.

I think she was surprised at the verdict.

this makes me smile

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 3m
Convicted murderer #JodiArias is now in leg and belly chains whilst being moved around the jail. #Justice

Does my heart good.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I think the worst part of being in a place like that would be the sensory deprivation. I'm surprised people don't develop vision problems from seeing nothing but white cinder block all day every day.

Damien Echols (West Memphis Three) says he now has vision problems after not looking at anything further than 10' away from him for years (not sure of the exact distance, but whatever size his cell is).

I think the worst part of being in a place like that would be the sensory deprivation. I'm surprised people don't develop vision problems from seeing nothing but white cinder block all day every day.

I can't even imagine it. Freaky, eh?

That whole eye-guy saga was bizarre, but it did give us "Mexican Chihuahua" and "more pennies in their kettle".

I wondered if it wasn't a cya move by KN and JW, thinking, "This will put on record we went to the ends of the earth to put on a defense for this woman, no appellate court court is going to label us as ineffective counsel."

I saw an interview with Sheriff Joe the day after Jodi's interview. He said (basically)"

"Everyone here knows I have an open door policy (regarding media) If the media follows the correct procedure and the inmate wants to see them, then they can."

It sure didn't sound like this was an isolated case that anyone needs to get to the bottom of. Unless Judge Stevens has issued a gag order (which she hasn't) I don't think anything Jodi says comes under her purview.

Jodi has 1st Amendment rights, if she's following the rules and she wants to sink her own ship, why bother stopping her?
I don't really care about the interview... I say let her think ur own ship.... but I don't understand how the interview to be allowed so quickly. Surely there was work that needed to be done considering for change of status. It's hard to believe the sherriff didn't know about this in advance.

The interview may have been Jodi's priority but why was it made a priority for the jail?
WagaraTapaTalk

In her face just before the verdict is read you see this subtle confidence. As the clerk is reading, she starts prepping her emotional, Casey Anthony-esque, thank heavens they believed my story of woe and acquitted me, tear face, then...BOOM. As soon as she hears guilty her face doesn't change much but her eyes and mouth drop slightly before she pulls the shaky chin move, which I can't tell is genuine or not.

I think she was surprised at the verdict.

Idk how to post pictures, but there is one when she looked back at someone (family?) when the jury was being polled...I think that's when it hit her.

I can say from experience was thrown in jail for a HOSPITAL BILL; I was put in the county jail for a 24 hour period and let me tell you, I was in PANIC mode! It was smelly, LOUD, dirty and because the local county sheriff's didn't like me very much because I stood up for my rights, they kinda made my stay REALLY uncomfortable and went out of their way to make it as bad for me as they could. They threw me in a pod unit with all the county offenders and as soon as I got in there, I was in a cell with 2 other girls, one of them was 8 months pregnant and they wouldn't even give her any mattresses to sleep on, she was on a hard sled cot type thing. I was literally mugged from some other women in that pod of my socks I had on, I just gave them to her so there would be no trouble. However, while I was in that "Pod" thing for that 24 hours, the Deputy Officer that was a woman that was in charge of the cell pod was surfing the internet shopping on Eastbay for running shoes, she had inmates all around her yapping and openly free walking around the pod, this officer had a weapon on her as well. So she was shopping on the taxpayer dime and at any time she could have been overpowered and had her weapon taken, I was more scared of that happening than anythig else. So, the bottom line is I NEVER want to experience that again! I was mortified, I cried the whole time like a little girl! This happened about 6-7 years ago. That is the ONLY time I have ever been in trouble and really I wasn't in trouble, I just didn't have the money to pay a hospital bill and because I had moved and wasn't notified of court they put out a body attachment on me and the only way I could get out was to pay the hospital bill in full which is SO WRONG!

I didn't think this country could put you in jail over an unpaid bill. That was done in England but never knew it could be done here.

this makes me smile

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 3m
Convicted murderer #JodiArias is now in leg and belly chains whilst being moved around the jail. #Justice

Makes me smile too. I hope they take her into court like that tomorrow.

WHOA. . .

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m

The judge in the Jodi Arias case ruled today that the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office may no longer arrange media interviews for Arias.

WHOA. . .

The judge in the Jodi Arias case ruled today that the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office may no longer arrange media interviews for Arias.

Good.

That's why I am here...no way I am gonna have my name out there. Ain't nobody else in the world with my name, so if one were to google it, my life is there for all to see. Not that I have anything to hide and everything to be proud of...I just like my privacy.

In this electronic age, it is scary to see what kind of footprint a person leaves. This trial and other news proves that more and more each day (think of the Boston Marathon bombing).

I'm in the same position, GCharlie. There's only seven us with my last name in the U.S. and obviously we're all related. It would take five seconds for someone to find me. I was talking to my son about his twitter account the other day because I noticed he misspells his last name. Do you find you have to do that a lot? I asked. Yeah, he said, he has numerous email accounts with different names (I know a lot of people do, but probably not solely for this reason). It's a very weird world.

BBM - I agree - in the State of Texas, a "child" can legally move out at 16. I know, I moved out on my own at 16 WITH the help of the police. And they were the ones who told me a child could move out at 16, no abuse needed.

Not to mention my step mother abused me, she had me off the ground, against my closet door with her hands around my neck, and YES, I had bruising.

But thats not why JA moved out. She moved out because she didnt like rules and thought living with her vampire hunter boyfriend in his grandparents house that was "not so clean" as she put it, was a better idea.

:puke:

BBM :eek:

So glad you made it out of there!

I totally agree about CMJA...she just didn't like the rules.

Yes, she does have quite the facial expression huh? She is one of the worst guest hosts.

She told DD she had two teenage children. Can you just imagine the conversations?

Mom, I want to go on birth control pills :eek:

Mom, I just wrecked the car :eek:

Mom, I need you to come to the police station and bail me out :eek:

LOL!

I really really don't like when she is on.

WHOA. . .

Sounds like a day late and a dollar short. But at least there will not be any more interviews for Ms Arias when she finds out she is going to be on death row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member