Aggravation phase #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tribes are gathering...538 and counting!

Prayers for the Alexander family; this will be such a difficult day for them.

They're (defense team) going to stick to the "she shot first, she was in the fog so she didn't know he was suffering" nonsense.

Rose - try buying some compressed air (office supply store) and blow out the dust from your PC tower...

If it is a bearing in your CPU fan you should be able to JUST replace your fan fairly cheaply.

Thanks laniefi! I will do that on Friday. :seeya:

Chris and Sky are in the courtroom, so glad the family has them and so many other loved ones to carry them through this very difficult day.

*heads to the bad kids row*
:giggle:

You do realize you're sitting right next to me, right?

Here, Friend, sit beside me.

I don't know if there's enough room. There are a lot of us!

Oh, good a bad kids row - and a seat! ;)

Fair Warning -

I've been reviewing the past few days posts. Oh my...

Those sitting on the "bad kids row" might want to consider moving. The free-for-all party is now over. Slips for detention are now being issued.

I really cannot wait to see Nurmi .. I haven't seen his face since before the verdict .. I think he's going to walk in whistling 'ding dong the witch is dead...' then pretend to be sorry when Jodi shoots him an evil look.

I do feel sympathy for him. I am sure he would like to move on from all this like everyone else.

Hmm Hopeful One is in the back row too. Oh dear. I hope you've all turned your phones off

:seeya: How are things going with your bus driver? Its never too early to start planning your wedding. LOL

:thewave::thewave:

It's gonna be another Juanderful day! :great:

The convicted murderess, who I've diagnosed with Borderline Psycho <modsnip>, BPB&#8482;, is well on her way to getting the punishment she so deserves!

coyote-01-june.gif

Hi Everyone, Looking forward to seeing Juan, curious as to Jodi's demeanor today.

I really cannot wait to see Nurmi .. I haven't seen his face since before the verdict .. I think he's going to walk in whistling 'ding dong the witch is dead...' then pretend to be sorry when Jodi shoots him an evil look.

I can't wait to see DTs interaction with CMJA since she threw them under the proverbial bus during her monologue err mean interview ;)

Who is it that was away for the weekend with Dr. Horne and did they enjoy themselves? ;)

Jennywoos &#8207;@jennywoos 1m

Family has arrived along with Deanne.. #jodiarias

Seal is up on AZFamily.

I'm at work, not watching HLN. Are any of the internet links showing live footage?

I heard one of the TV lawyers says some of the things JSS deemed too prejudicial to ja in the state's CIC MAY be seen today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinicole93