Aggravation phase #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, I was hoping JM would do this time demonstration to show just how long that slaughter took!

Elizabeth Erwin @elizabetherwinI can hear Alexander's family sobbing from across the courtroom. #JodiAriasReplyRetweetFavorite

1:40 PMMaryEllen Resendez @maryellenabc15#juanmartinez stops in silence thru closing statements to emphasize to jurors the length of time it took #jodiarias 2 kill #travisalexander

Oh, Juan. We love you.

You are doing JUSTICE for Travis.

And you are making me cry but OMG what the he77 did Travis go through.....he saw his killer in the mirror.......what a cold hearted *()^(*

From WAT 1 :

30 s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias continues to look to the side. Jurors look at her and the image of the bloody sink as we wait for 2 minutes in silence

in 1 word ........... terror!!! yes, Juan!!! 2 minutes..........long time to die!!! in terror!!!

Love U Juan! Two minutes of silence for Travis Alexander. About time!

juan is brilliant!!! if this 'silence' doesn't make it clear as a bell, nothing will.

Doubtful, nobody walked in that bathroom for 5 days.

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Did the Dr. say that he was dead because he did not receive immediate medical attention or he was dead because a gunshot wound to the head will cause death? I never got to see his testimony.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 33s

I can hear Alexander's family sobbing from across the courtroom. #JodiArias
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 47s

Defense pretty fidgety, only ones doing anything while we sit. #jodiarias
Expand

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s

#JodiArias continues to look to the side. Jurors look at her and the image of the bloody sink as we wait for 2 minutes in silence.

This is absolutely brilliant Juan. Thank you for being so passionate about justice for Travis and his family. You are an angel here on earth.

I wonder if she actaully used two knives, one in each hand.
She terrifies me more than any killer I've ever seen in my lifetime and I hope she never sees the light of day.

I hope Juan says at the end that she inflicted the DP on Travis, and that she now should get the DP.

Very effective to sit in silence for two minutes. How many thoughts can go through your mind ? WOW !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daz1975