AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old info but I thought she'd been there for a couple of months...so this puts into perspective she was fairly new there. Ok, so the person in the YouTube video above is the official spokesperson. He was originally a missionary/minister that got a calling for police work. He seems to be very good natured by the articles I've found. I just think he needs help with what to release & not release as far as commenting is concerned. High profile missing pretty girl with a bad guy in her past (even on the border of acquaintance) will bring every sneaky slimy scum defense attorney seeking fame to the forefront.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=15524027

Snipped:
Samantha Koenig had been working at the Common Grounds Espresso stand for about a month and her father said she was really enjoying it.

Snipped:
The Anchorage Police Department has received criticism for not releasing the surveillance tape, but police spokesman Lt. Dave Parker said they won't do it because, "There's no way this video is going to further the investigation."

Parker said the tape has "evidentiary qualities" that make it valuable to investigators but that it would not be useful to release it because the alleged kidnapper's face is not visible. He said the key to the video for investigators is Koenig's response to the perpetrator.

Old info but I thought she'd been there for a couple of months...so this puts into perspective she was fairly new there. Ok, so the person in the YouTube video above is the official spokesperson. He was originally a missionary/minister that got a calling for police work. He seems to be very good natured by the articles I've found. I just think he needs help with what to release & not release as far as commenting is concerned. High profile missing pretty girl with a bad guy in her past (even on the border of acquaintance) will bring every sneaky slimy scum defense attorney seeking fame to the forefront.

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=15524027

Snipped:
Samantha Koenig had been working at the Common Grounds Espresso stand for about a month and her father said she was really enjoying it.

Snipped:
The Anchorage Police Department has received criticism for not releasing the surveillance tape, but police spokesman Lt. Dave Parker said they won't do it because, "There's no way this video is going to further the investigation."

Parker said the tape has "evidentiary qualities" that make it valuable to investigators but that it would not be useful to release it because the alleged kidnapper's face is not visible. He said the key to the video for investigators is Koenig's response to the perpetrator.

If she just seemed surprised and scared, I don't see what would be so key about that. Do you think that maybe there was recognition that TURNED to confusion/fear in her response? I'm starting to think that her dad absolutely saw that video, because I still say you'd need someone that truly knows her to read a reaction so well that it would be "key".....

If she just seemed surprised and scared, I don't see what would be so key about that. Do you think that maybe there was recognition that TURNED to confusion/fear in her response? I'm starting to think that her dad absolutely saw that video, because I still say you'd need someone that truly knows her to read a reaction so well that it would be "key".....

Unless she hugged him or kissed him at first.

I have no idea but I'm more curious how they came up with the perp being male. There's lots of really tall females. Lots of muscular females. Tarted females. Females that wear masculine clothing. Flat chested, and so on. So what leads police to believe this is a male? Does he have facial hair, such as a beard or mustache? When his skin showed (which I personally believe it did) did he show hairy arms? Tat on his wrist or forearm, fingers, hand? Besides a black hoodie & possible ball cap, what else was he wearing? Gloves? Boots? Ski mask? Maybe the hoodie was one of those that has a built in fabric visor. My son has a Zoo York one that's fur filled, really warm.

Sam is 4th out of 6 kids in the family. Is it just Sam & her dad at home? Who else lives there?

Considering that she'd only been a barista for about a month, I suspect the perp knew that & could take advantage of the fact she was still wet behind the ears so to speak. I wonder if le confiscated ALL video surveillance from the other coffee shops bc I kinda think the perp might have been looking for where he'd have the most success.

It's like a riddle, I swear. So there's something in her reaction to the perp that is key, but the video could also taint a jury if released to the public.....?

Considering that she'd only been a barista for about a month, I suspect the perp knew that & could take advantage of the fact she was still wet behind the ears so to speak. I wonder if le confiscated ALL video surveillance from the other coffee shops bc I kinda think the perp might have been looking for where he'd have the most success.

You think? I more and more think this set up specifically for Sam......I just can't figure out WHY.

Omg this makes me tear up... Going to quote Sam's dad bc he wants this put there shared.

http://helpfindsamanthakoenig.com/Forum/index.php?topic=16.msg24#new

Quote:
James Koenig
OK, SO PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME, WHO IS SAMANTHA? I WILL TRY AND ANSWER THIS QUESTION TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. ON AUGUST 30TH 1993 I REALIZED WHAT IT WAS TO HAVE SOMEONE STEAL MY HEART, I WAS SO AFFRAID OF THE CRIB DEATH, SIDS, AND HER JUST NOT MAKING IT, FOR NO REASON OTHER THAN PUBLIC DR.S NEWS. SAMANTHA WAS AT MY SIDE IN A BASSENET DOWNSTAIRS, NEXT TO ME AS I SLEPT ON THE COUCH, FOR 6 MONTHS, SHE DID NOT LEAVE MY SIDE. SAMANTHA, HAD AND STILL DOES HAVE THE FUNNIEST EXPRESSIONS, AND "GIGGLE SNORTS" AS A BABY, AND THEN GREW INTO AN INFECTIOUS LAUGH, AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT, THAT COULD GET A SMILE OUT OF A ROCK. SAM HAS THE MOST INFECTIOUS PERSONALITY, MESMORIZING EYES, AND PURE, GENUINE HEART, THAT ANYONE THAT HAS A SECOND FOR HER TO BEFRIEND, UNDERSTANDS, HOW SHE IS CALLED ALL OF THE PEOPLE SHE COMES INTO CONTACT WITH, THEIR BEST FRIEND. I HAVE BEEN A SINGLE FATHER FOR 16 PLUS YEARS, THE ONLY WAY I COULD HAVE DONE THIS IS BECAUSE OF HER PURE HEART. MY DAUGHTER MADE ME WANT TO BE A BETTER PERSON, BUT NOT ONLY THAT, A BETTER DAD, WE ARE BEST FRIENDS, WE TALK AND SAY ANYTHING TO EACH OTHER, NO MATTER THE PAIN IT BRINGS, AND MOST OF ALL THE JOY AND LAUGHTER IT BRINGS. WHEN I SAY SAMANTHA IS MY HEART, I DO NOT SAY THAT WITH EASE OR UNCERTAINTY, I SAY THAT WITH CONFIDENCE, AND TRUTH. MY DAUGHTER, AS I, AND MOST THAT WILL READ THIS, HAVE HAD TRIALS IN OUR LIVES, HOWEVER, OUR RELATIONSHIP IS SO CLOSE, AND TRUSTING, THAT WE ARE ABLE TO COMMUCICATE WITH EACH OTHER WITH AN OPEN DOOR, OPEN ARM POLICY. SAMANTHA HAS BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH HARDSHIPS, AND I USE THAT LIGHTLY, IN HER LIFE, I JUST PRAY SHE IS AS RESILIALNT THROUGH THIS TRAGEDY WHEN SHE GETS HOME, AS SHE HAS BEEN IN THE PAST. SAMANTHA IS A STRONG, VIBRANT, CARING, HONEST, TRUSTING, GENUINE PERSON, THATS WHAT MAKES ME SO HEART BROKEN FOR WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW, BUT THE PROUDEST FATHER IN THE WORLD FOR THE PERSON AND YOUNG LADY SHE IS BECOMING. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW HER, THIS IS NO NEW NEWS, FOR THOSE OF YOU YET TO MEET HER, YOU WILL SEE IT INSTANTLY, SHE IS MY HEART, MY SOUL, MY EVERYTHING. I WAS ASKED TO MAKE A STATEMENT OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THIS FOR HER NEW WEBSITE, I THOUGHT AND SAID GIVE SOME TIME, I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOING TO BE TOUGH, TRUTHFULLY, AFTER THE FIRST WORDS, IT WAS EASY, BEACAUSE SAMANTHA IS WITH ME AND IS COMING HOME TO HER DADDY, AND WHAT I THOUGHT WOULD BE DIFFICULT TO SAY ABOUT HER, WAS AND IS ALWAYS IN MY HEART. WE SURROUND EACH OTHER, I FEEL HER, SHE FEELS ME, SHE KNOWS I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL SHE'S HOME WHERE SHE BELONGS. I DONT HAVE TO GIVE A PHYSICAL DISCRIPTION OF SAMANTHA, BECAUSE WHEN YOU MEET HER SOUL, YOU WILL RECOGNISE HER IMMEDIATELY. TO THOSE THAT HAVE HER AS A PRISONER, HAD HER AND PASSED HER ON, THAT KNOW OF HER TRAVELS IN THIS, PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, FOR HER OR YOU, DO THE RIGHT THING, I HAVE SET UP EVERY POSSIBLE LINE OF COMMUNICATION TO HELP BOTH HER AND YOU, ANNONYMOUS OR OTHERWISE. I CAN HELP YOU, NO MATTER WHAT YOUR INVOLVEMENT, I WILL SET U FREE WITH WHAT EVER MONIES NEEDED TO GET YOU WHERE YOU NEED TO GO, JUST GET SAMANTHA BACK TO ME SAFELY, I CAN FIX ALIVE, NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS, SHE HAS BEEN HARMED, AND HURT FROM THE BEGINNING, I UNDERSTAND THAT, I CAN WORK WITH THAT, JUST LET MY HEART COME HOME. I HAVE RESOURCES, GOOD AND BAD, I DO NOT WANT TO UNLEASH THE BAD, I DO NOT WISH ILL WILL AGAINST YOU OR YOURS, BUT IF THIS DOES NOT END SOON, YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE. AND SERIOUSLY IM SCARED FOR YOU. THIS IS NOT A THREAT, BUT A PLEA, I DO NOT HAVE COPS SITTING IN MY HOUSE, THEY HAVE MY COMM'S BUGGED I'M SURE, I WILL GET A PREPAY CELL, WHATEVER IT TAKES WHATEVER U DIRECT ME TO DO, I WILL DO IT WITH HONESTY, AND INTEGRITY, TO HAVE MY DAUGHTER, SAMANTHA TESSLA KOENIG, BACK AT HOME, ALIVE AND FIXABLE AT LEAST. PLEASE!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE PAIN YOU ARE CAUSING, IF THAT IS YOUR INTENTION, YOU SUCCEEDED, WITH GREAT PAIN. SHE IS NOT A PART OF THE "WHATEVER" "WHOEVER" DID TO YOU, SHE IS AN VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE, NO RELATION TO ANYONE WHO WRONGED YOU, SHE IS NOT WHO YOU WANT, PERIOD. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME CONTINUE THIS SEARCH, I DO NOT WANT WHAT I AM BEING FORCED TO UNLEASH. PLEASE AGAIN, AND AGAIN, LET HER INTO A CAB, AND COME HOME, OR TO A HOSPITAL, SOMEWHERE ANYWHERE, OTHER THAN, CAPTIVE IN YOUR "CARE". SHE IS DEEPLY MISSED, AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN, I WILL ALWAYS BE COMING, UNTIL SHE IS RETURNED, I WILL BE COMING, LET HER COME HOME, FINISH YOUR VENGEANCE WITH THOSE THAT WRONGED YOU, BUT LET HER COME HOME. I WILL NOT PLEA AGAIN, I WILL HAVE TO TAKE OTHER MEASURES. PLEASE HEAR MY PLEA, GO ON WITH YOUR LIFE, I WILL STOP ONCE SHE IS HOME, YOU KNOW I'M CLOSE, MAYBE TOMORROW, I AM THERE. AGAIN, I DONT LIKE THREATS, THIS IS NOT A THREAT, THIS IS A FATHER, AS I'M SURE YOU MAY BE, PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES, WOULD YOU GIVE UP ON YOUR BABYGIRL? DIDN'T THINK SO. DO THE RIGHT THING. THANK YOU! JAMES KOENIG, SAMANTHA'S DADDY!!

I'm going back to researching sex offenders. Somebody on the missing website set up for Sam suggests to concentrate on John Bacon. Ok I'll bite bc I'm still freaked out how he wasn't held after inserting himself into a missing teen investigation. Couldn't they find something to hold him on? Where was he staying? He lied in saying he was a pi so what was he doing? He might not be considerably tall but these freaks can be known to cover for each other & share. Plus when the whole human trafficking thing arises it just makes a person hinky. Oh my goodness.

Her dad says some very interesting things in that plea.....things that once again lead me to believe he may have an inkling what this is about, and who he is talking to....

How much longer will they kept the video under their lips? The public deserves to know about this monster(s) on the loose even if means nothing to them that one person may know something !! I pray for strength and courage for Samantha and her family. I Wish LE would give updates or are they lost too ? I am not convinced its CB. What about her school friends ? And why did she go to that school while it may be emotional or just a teen wanting to do their own thing and dad insisted on making her finish her education ? Maybe if we knew more about her dreams, goals, hang out spots, and friends/associates we could
Find some answers.
Good point. The video could help alert others to the perp for their own safety, too!

New here. Been reading for some time now. Used to live in AK. My whole family is still there. Samantha's ordeal has really hit close to home. I am praying she is brought home soon.
I think the fact that the bf was late from work is just crazy, but I never had a reason to doubt him based on what I've read. Based on searching I've done on FB I go with the spelling of Duane because someone close to the family spelled it that way. Not that it couldn't have been a mistake, but that is my guess.

As Jersey stated before, the spelling is "Dwayne". I am convinced he is a "good guy" in all of this, but that he knows something, as does her father. MOO

Can someone find the video where Tyler Duncan (owner of the coffee shack) stated that there are "disturbing images" on the surveillance tape? There are 7 computers in my home and only 1 Netbook working LOL

RSBM to save space. What do you think he means by this? It looks as if he knows who took her?

I don't know. I too think he speaks as if he knows who is behind this.. Then there's this:
TO THOSE THAT HAVE HER AS A PRISONER, HAD HER AND PASSED HER ON, THAT KNOW OF HER TRAVELS IN THIS

and this:
YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE PAIN YOU ARE CAUSING, IF THAT IS YOUR INTENTION, YOU SUCCEEDED, WITH GREAT PAIN. SHE IS NOT A PART OF THE "WHATEVER" "WHOEVER" DID TO YOU, SHE IS AN VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE, NO RELATION TO ANYONE WHO WRONGED YOU

He also says at least twice that "this is not a threat", but he is absolutely threatening whoever he is speaking to.....

RSBM to save space. What do you think he means by this? It looks as if he knows who took her?

If one of my sons were abducted, I wouldn't for a single second hesitate to issue threats. As a matter of fact, if anything like this ever happens to my sons, the flipping perp better HOPE le finds him before I do. I mean that with every breath of my being.

There are govt paid vigilantes out to shoot to kill terrorists legally so why don't they do that to the many perps abducting our children, sexually abusing them, killing them then throwing them away like garbage?

I hate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member