AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her dad also threatens several times to be forced to "unleash other measures" if she is not returned. If you don't know who is involved, that would not be possible. I swear he thinks he knows who is involved.

jmo

As Jersey stated before, the spelling is "Dwayne". I am convinced he is a "good guy" in all of this, but that he knows something, as does her father. MOO

Can someone find the video where Tyler Duncan (owner of the coffee shack) stated that there are "disturbing images" on the surveillance tape? There are 7 computers in my home and only 1 Netbook working LOL

Actually it could be either way. If he's the person I believe him to be, then the spelling is Dwayne. The media asked him some questions & spelled his name Dwayne, so I believe they asked him how it's spelled. The most common way is De, not Du or Dw...so I think the media has it right. Especially considering that it jibes with the fact Sam shared posts with him on myspace etc. Her best friend spelled his name Duane & that threw me off. It could be either way.

If one of my sons were abducted, I wouldn't for a single second hesitate to issue threats. As a matter of fact, if anything like this ever happens to my sons, the flipping perp better HOPE le finds him before I do. I mean that with every breath of my being.

There are govt paid vigilantes out to shoot to kill terrorists legally so why don't they do that to the many perps abducting our children, sexually abusing them, killing them then throwing them away like garbage?

I hate it.

I don't have an problem with the fact that he's issuing threats, I just think the way he's wording the threats makes him sound as though he is directing them at someone (or ones) in particular......

Posted to YouTube on the 8th... Is this the APD's official spokesperson? Totally unprofessional. This cop seems like a very caring individual but this is unacceptable for an officer to speak out on certain things. When asked about what her family should feel, he should have said no comment could be made with regards to that. When asked about CB, he should have said no comment can be made as he hasn't been named an official suspect. He talks about what he doesn't want the public to do but then goes ahead & does exactly what he said not to do. Now if something happens to C, most especially is he's in fact innocent, then this cop's interview becomes a liability for APD. Best advice is to inform this guy what he can & cannot comment on pronto. This isn't the Palins indescretions for crying out loud needing the APD to play mediation - this is about a young missing lady whose darn life is at stake! Otherwise they're giving fuel to any half good criminal defense attorney. Anytime le fuels harassment, they become liable. As much as the public hates it, No Comment is always best policy unless it's an answer to a question that's been cleared & le has solid proof on. Literally.

Missing Alaska barista: A Q&A with Anchorage police - YouTube

Been saying that for a while now!!!

Sam is 4th out of 6 kids in the family. Is it just Sam & her dad at home? Who else lives there?

Family tree has many branches, I still don't understand all the relationships.

Her dad also threatens several times to be forced to "unleash other measures" if she is not returned. If you don't know who is involved, that would not be possible. I swear he thinks he knows who is involved.

jmo

Bdawk, I understand what you're saying. I'll help ya look at that angle. But I know me & I'd be chewing off the mouth too. I'm from South Jersey, you're from Philly. In any big city a person would know the area they could turn to as a last resort. Not to mix this case with another but one of the reasons I'm sold on the Ramsey's being involved in JB's death & coverup is bc they issued no threats at all yet are connected to so many higher ups. He probably has acquaintances that are iffy. If he's a biker, that's a huge network. Family sticks together & takes care of their own. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid bc he does have other kid's to care about but if something dreadful has happened to Sam & she's dead, would anybody really blame him? A cop is protected by a badge. As a citizen, Sonny needs to be stronger to bring this freak to justice the legal way.

I don't have an problem with the fact that he's issuing threats, I just think the way he's wording the threats makes him sound as though he is directing them at someone (or ones) in particular......

Totally agree with you, was jus trying to round it out. ;)

I don't know. I too think he speaks as if he knows who is behind this.. Then there's this:
TO THOSE THAT HAVE HER AS A PRISONER, HAD HER AND PASSED HER ON, THAT KNOW OF HER TRAVELS IN THIS

and this:
YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE PAIN YOU ARE CAUSING, IF THAT IS YOUR INTENTION, YOU SUCCEEDED, WITH GREAT PAIN. SHE IS NOT A PART OF THE "WHATEVER" "WHOEVER" DID TO YOU, SHE IS AN VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE, NO RELATION TO ANYONE WHO WRONGED YOU

He also says at least twice that "this is not a threat", but he is absolutely threatening whoever he is speaking to.....

Human trafficking is taking off in Alaska & they just had a summit in January about it. I suspect he thinks his daughter is being funneled through a network.

After reading James' most recent post ... Sam was abducted in retaliation for something someone else she was connected to, did.

It's been almost three weeks. If someone had not done her any harm I would think they would have released her by now. My heart is breaking for James.

Bdawk, I understand what you're saying. I'll help ya look at that angle. But I know me & I'd be chewing off the mouth too. I'm from South Jersey, you're from Philly. In any big city a person would know the area they could turn to as a last resort. Not to mix this case with another but one of the reasons I'm sold on the Ramsey's being involved in JB's death & coverup is bc they issued no threats at all yet are connected to so many higher ups. He probably has acquaintances that are iffy. If he's a biker, that's a huge network. Family sticks together & takes care of their own. I hope he doesn't do anything stupid bc he does have other kid's to care about but if something dreadful has happened to Sam & she's dead, would anybody really blame him? A cop is protected by a badge. As a citizen, Sonny needs to be stronger to bring this freak to justice the legal way.

I'm sold on the Ramsey's being involved in JB's death & coverup

Funny, I'm sold on that too!

Maybe 'cause of this:

I'm from South Jersey, you're from Philly :blowkiss:

Poor Samantha. I've had my theories from the beginning and James is just making them see more probable.

I suspected from the beginning it was someone she knew at least casually. She obviously has lead a hard life with a father she loves and has seen through a lot. Her online presence is defensive, with a typical teenager "don't eff with me" kind of energy. But she's young and young people are often stupid even when they're street smart. I believe she got involved in something with older people way, way over her head and she is paying for it. I think her father knows what it is regarding and I think he and his biker buddies are ready to even the score (part of not releasing the video fearing "retaliation" which is any other context makes NO sense).

I also fear the worst for this case's resolution.

I am praying I am wrong on every count.

Welcome to Websleuths Joslmaman! hope ya come back & post with us some more! :)

Poor Samantha. I've had my theories from the beginning and James is just making them see more probable.

I suspected from the beginning it was someone she knew at least casually. She obviously has lead a hard life with a father she loves and has seen through a lot. Her online presence is defensive, with a typical teenager "don't eff with me" kind of energy. But she's young and young people are often stupid even when they're street smart. I believe she got involved in something with older people way, way over her head and she is paying for it. I think her father knows what it is regarding and I think he and his biker buddies are ready to even the score (part of not releasing the video fearing "retaliation" which is any other context makes NO sense).

Totally agree. Plus something a younger street wise kid might do is mouth off, like saying here take the money & get the eff away instead of just giving them the money & cowering. Windows on 3 sides of the shack & a door at the end but nobody saw anything? He either pushed the camera at a crazy angle or covered it so as to obscure his identity. How did the guy sitting "oblivious" in his truck not notice anything? How old is he to not be aware of his surroundings? You know, heaven help me but if Sam is deceased then a part of me wants the perp found by somebody that hates him before a cop finds him & takes him in safely.

Let's just pray she's alive & unharmed.

BBM
do we have anyproof that he is a member or an associate of an OMC? i know he certaintly looks the part, but it seems the press would have reported that. also, no rap sheet.

Why don't we hear much about Sam's mother? What is the reason for James obtaining custody when Sam was 2? Isn't it hard to take a child away from their birth mother? Is there a record of some sort or was she just trying to get her act together for the past 16 years? Did she maybe just allow James to have custody bc she might have thought he was in a better position that she was at the time? I'm really confused.

I'm here! :) Thanks for the welcome.

I wish they could keep her in the news. My family says they do have signs and billboards literally everywhere which I'm thankful for. I really hope someone will come forward. I keep hoping that LE has more leads than they're letting on but as time passes and the way they're withholding information it sure doesn't leave me with a good gut feeling about the investigation.

If it weren't for the way they are handling the case, and the words her father uses I would lean more towards a random, stalker type abduction. But the way he talks he seems so sure it's something else.

It really leaves you scratching your head.

BBM
do we have anyproof that he is a member or an associate of an OMC? i know he certaintly looks the part, but it seems the press would have reported that. also, no rap sheet.

What's OMC? I don't know if he's in a biker club but have seen some posts here & elsewhere that suggest he's affiliated with some. Again, no idea...

I'm here! :) Thanks for the welcome.

I wish they could keep her in the news. My family says they do have signs and billboards literally everywhere which I'm thankful for. I really hope someone will come forward. I keep hoping that LE has more leads than they're letting on but as time passes and the way they're withholding information it sure doesn't leave me with a good gut feeling about the investigation.

If it weren't for the way they are handling the case, and the words her father uses I would lean more towards a random, stalker type abduction. But the way he talks he seems so sure it's something else.

It really leaves you scratching your head.

I agree! My personal opinion is this wasn't random at all!

BBM

I've never seen any confirmation that he is. Sam worked at a Harley dealership at one time, is all I know about their link to motorcycles.......

Why don't we hear much about Sam's mother? What is the reason for James obtaining custody when Sam was 2? Isn't it hard to take a child away from their birth mother? Is there a record of some sort or was she just trying to get her act together for the past 16 years? Did she maybe just allow James to have custody bc she might have thought he was in a better position that she was at the time? I'm really confused.

Hey Jersey -

Did you get a chance to look at her record? I think the answer may be there in a round-about kinda way......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther