AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's her "soul previder".

You can't make this **** up.

I worry about her though, and the those egg laying chickens at JM's. Somebody has let them down. I know, I know, forget about those chickens.

552959_3965751229436_1925903218_n.jpg

Note spelling of name...

Could someone give a pic of that letter again? I have program that may bring some light to it.

Maybe we're not supposed to see it???

552959_3965751229436_1925903218_n.jpg

Note spelling of name...

Yes, Randall Scott Wood had those made. When I asked what happened Chessie said he didn't know how her name was spelled...:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Brittney is misspelled twice on the flyer as "Brittany".

Brittney is misspelled twice on the flyer as "Brittany".

Brittney is so pretty that I must've focused on her face. Or I really am losing my eyesight because I didn't notice it before.

Alot of her family, friends (even "close" ones), plus total strangers have spelled her name wrong since the beginning of this case. I can't even count the number of times on here that people spelled her name wrong. It's a common mistake. Uncle Scott isn't the only family member to spell her name wrong. Just go through the old media links & their news media FB pages - several people misspelled it.

Steph, when we say you're a "rock", its bc we respect you and truly pray for something good to happen. Please don't ever think we're referring to a painted mud boulder - there's no comparison.

If you watch that video about the letters, and pause it, and then go forward each frame, while in full screen view, you can see a lot more of the letter! But I don't know how to do a screen shot of each frame!!
"Brittany wrote a letter with alot of evidence on it pertaining to Jennifer, you, her, Mendy, and (child victim). She said if anything happened to her to give it to the police."
There is one sentence that says "you need to find this (T or J.. I'm only using initials!! Letter has name ) and get that letter that Brittany wrote; This could seriously *advertiser censored** you up!"

Well that's the best I can come up with for now. Think we should just ask the reporter, I'm getting a headache! :p

This is absolutely all I could get, and some of it will be wrong. I couldn't find the second part quoted in the video, with all the expletives. I think that must be on another page.

First five lines of letter, in my opinion:

FROM (typed, and name that follows whited out.)

Jennifer Chessy, Mendy, Don are
some of Brittney's family members the girl has said
to them, x 4 more have helped them.
She's naming us all four likely tomorrow.
Just think of all they want her to tell.
*** says that Brittney wrote a letter with
a lot of evidence pertaining to Jennifer, her,
you, Mendy and *** , asking if anything
happened to her go and give it to the police.
But **** is scared to give the letter up.
I want it sorted out before you go
?? ?? or going to the girl in hostel.
?? ??send baby and daughter to police
?? Brittney, but she refused to get herself
?? now girl says she's away in Mississippi
?? ??safety, go see attorney.
?? .. and he is doing it for the baby.

wow....that is pretty darn good considering I couldnt make out hardly anything.

As far as who wrote this letter.....Is it possible at the very top it is one of those same 4 since it says...."Shes naming us all 4 by tomorrow" If so, then it has to be the first name because it couldnt be the last 3.

So confusing. Just glad LE has it.

You all are wonderful! Thanks so much for your hard work on deciphering the letter. Great find on the Missing Poster and the spelling of Brittney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname