AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a wonderful chart. Thanks so much for putting that together. Do we know which, if any, of the cases are going to be tried together?

These 6 are together on at least one set of charges...
From the timeline:
11/14/2013 Preliminary hearing for Brownlee, Dustin, Mendy, Wendy, Morgan & Cumbaa standing room only for all their attorneys. (Scott's will be held separately.)
http://youtu.be/Tan39RfksnA

I believe this was the first hearing after the 10/22/2013 sweep. So Chessie's was a traffic ticket so wouldn't apply. And Scott always separately, it seems.

But, in the hearing last month, Chessie was included with the others in Mobile Co. so her 6/27/2013 arrest goes with the sweep group maybe?

http://fox10tv.com/2014/05/15/sex-ring-suspects-plead-not-guilty/
Wendy Wood Holland, William Brownlee, Dustin Alton Kent, Mendy Wood Kent, James Cumba, Nelton Lloyd Morgan and Chessie Wood are all accused of sexually abusing children.

The district attorney’s office said Randall Wood, who is also facing charges in this, case waived his right to an arraignment but did enter a plea of not guilty.

Nelton Lloyd Morgan AKA
N L Morgan
Lynn Wolff
Nelton Has Lived In
Tupelo, MS
Orlando, OK
Eight Mile, AL
Tupelo, MS
http://www.intelius.com/people/Nelton-Morgan/07p0pkvzyk5

MORGAN, NELTON LLOYD (Age 47)

Associated names:

MORGAN, MELTON L
MORGAN, NELTON L
ORLANDO, OK
SCHLATER, MS
PASCAGOULA, MS
THEODORE, AL

http://veromi.net/processor.asp

Perfect and thank you.

Goula fits. His age and size seems to be off some with my guy.
Any chance he ever lived in "Georgetown" near Wilmer?

At the time of Brittney disappearance the child was not removed from the home DH was removed that's why he was at the Styx house and that's why Wendy and the boys stayed at the Styx house the following night 5/31 Thurs.

Going on this again. So, the teen child was staying at her Fairhope family home? Nearby where Donnie 'shot himself'?

Just wondering about the logistics. It must have been terrible for her.

Going on this again. So, the teen child was staying at her Fairhope family home? Nearby where Donnie 'shot himself'?

Just wondering about the logistics. It must have been terrible for her.

I believe that is correct regarding Donnie's teen child with Wendy. But also, remember, Donnie has other children not by Wendy so not all his children resided with Wendy in Fairhope.

I still can't figure out the whole vehicle thing. Is the feeling that it's most likely the vehicle DH was shot in? I wouldn't have thought it would be hard to track down. Curious for Steph or any others if they happen to notice any of the players missing a vehicle as of late?

Id like to know if Chessie and P have the same vehicle?

Wonder if the truck Butch Nelson was diving is the one being searched? For some reason,(jmo) he has always been a major player in the disappearance of Brittney. Just to many things that make me think he's more involved that we all think. Brittney last phone ping near the truck stop in Grand Bay. His address at the time was a Dawes. (Wasn't it?) Which you can access from the truck stop. His depression after she went missing. Just makes me wonder.

This is off-topic, but I wanted to share some news with you all. I don't know any of you, but I feel like those of you who regularly post on Britt's thread are "my Brittney thread peeps," so I wanted to come post this here. I posted it in another thread and it seemed kind of weird not to tell you all first for some reason. LOL.

Hubby and I are expecting our first child in November. We are excited (and kind of terrified, to be honest...terrified in a good way if that makes sense, lol). :)

Maybe it's my hormones (okay, it's definitely my hormones), but lately it's been hard for me to read the thread without getting over-emotional thinking about Steph, Wally, and baby P.... and to think that Britt's bio mom has done so little to look for Britt. :( It's also made me really angry at times. I am glad we have this thread to provide support for Steph and also as a place where we can discuss, remember, and have hope for Britt to be found. So thank you all for being here!

I realized during a re-read that I've labeled Cumbaa incorrectly as a family friend, when he is actually related through marriage to Donald so more than Brittney's family's friend as he was/is married to a niece of Donald Holland Sr.

Oops.

And to ktgirl - :congrats: yay & whoopee!! (Nov babies are the best!)

Congratulations!

I haven't logged in for ages, and have just been keeping up as a guest as I had nothing to contribute.

It is wonderful to read good news for a change. Best wishes to you and your husband during this exciting time.

Thank you for sharing with us, and please keep us up to date.

Red (Remembering my feelings of impending motherhood so many years ago)

Congratulations, ktgirl and hubby! Your definition of love is about to have new meaning, in the most overwhelming and beautiful way. I'm so happy for you.

We are so excited to announce Brittney Wood will be the focus of Jon Leiberman's podcast program "The CrimeLine"
Thursday, June 19th, 2014 @ 8:30/7:30 central.

Please join the show at
http://www.spreecast.com/events/unsolved-where-is-brittney-wood

Jon Leiberman is an award-winning radio and television host, crime victim advocate and an on-air contributor to CNN/HLN on crime.

Attachments

• 10296977_516490985145996_7982717522265129376_n.jpg
    10296977_516490985145996_7982717522265129376_n.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 242
Congratulations Ktgirl, Hubby and baby sleuther!!!
My daughter is a Nov baby!

Question!

Were the Detectives there to arrest DH?

Was he hiding from them possibly?

If he was supposed to be living apart from his kids because of the charges why was he not arrested before? Don't they usually arrest them them right away?

I think he was living at home.... but they told everyone he was not. I think Styx was the party house.

Do we have anything official that says he was court ordered out of his home?

I don't think Wendy told them where he was otherwise they would have gone to the styx river house right?

I do think Britt is alive and the detectives appearance sent everything into action. She left and id still bet my last dollar she is out there.

All JMO

Question!

Were the Detectives there to arrest DH?

Was he hiding from them possibly?

If he was supposed to be living apart from his kids because of the charges why was he not arrested before? Don't they usually arrest them them right away?

I think he was living at home.... but they told everyone he was not. I think Styx was the party house.

Do we have anything official that says he was court ordered out of his home?

I don't think Wendy told them where he was otherwise they would have gone to the styx river house right?

I do think Britt is alive and the detectives appearance sent everything into action. She left and id still bet my last dollar she is out there.

All JMO

Sorry but you are wrong.

No Detec Eric and DHR were not there to arrest DH that night they were there to talk to WWH and victim.

He was not court ordered to move out from my understanding he was asked by DHR to stay somewhere else pending investigation. But the Holland's seemed to be trying to keep that he was not there on the down low. Since she had already told several ppl that DH passed his LD which he did NOT!

They (Eric & DHR) knew he was @ Styx house LE told us that.
IIRC BCSO called DH early morning of 6/1/12 and asked him to come in that afternoon to talk to them. But I will check my notes to be sure.

I truly wish I had your blind faith and in no way do I want to or will I argue the point but I would gladly give you my last $ if you could tell us where she is. She had no means to hide out for a week much less 2 yrs. Britt depended on ppl to support her mostly the family, she could not hold money any length of time it would as I say burn a hole in her pocket. DH & WWH had many bills past due and piling up. WWH had borrowed grocery money from the Moore's to feed their kids earlier in that week per a FB post thanking them and I'm not talking big money like around $25. DH sold some tools on 5/31 on not big money there either, when he was found on 6/1 he still had the money minus around $25 so we think he paid the Moore's back @ dinner that night 5/31 and even if he didn't how far could Britt get on $25 when the cigs she smoked are $6 a pack here. I just don't understand why you think Britt would be the one to get out of dodge as you put it. When they already have 5 victims talking. It's mine and Wally's belief that the Hollands, Kents & JM planned this, executed it and thought everything would end with the dead man. I also don't believe DH was a suicide but if it turns out it was I believe that it was the loving wife was right there telling him to take one for the team. Most of what we have to go on is words from accused child molesters and incestuous family members. From WWH spouting many lies as to Britt not being @ Styx,the cell battery, gun etc.

I hate to agree with such a negative thought, but no way, in my opinion, that she is alive and "in hiding". Just hoping she will be found someday.

I hate to agree with such a negative thought, but no way, in my opinion, that she is alive and "in hiding". Just hoping she will be found someday.

It kills me that it seems no positive out come.

I know I wouldn't have the first clue about how to hide out and survive for two years and I am much older than Brittney and have access to cash, etc...I just don't see it.

It's been a long time since I've looked at these. Thank you for posting this.

Brittney is such a beauty. And baby P is such a cutie.

Just an observation- Britt has such a big, genuine smile when she's in a photo by herself, or with her brother, boyfriend, or friends. When she's in the same frame with Chessie, her face looks much more strained.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500