AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the very early morning hours of May 31 Donnie's phone pinged only as far as Tillman's Corner. Brittney somehow traveled 15 more miles to near the Travel Centers of America truck stop in Grand Bay.

Any ideas how she traveled? She sends a text from Grand Bay at 1:47 am so I guess it's safe to say she didn't walk. Who gave her a ride?

And why does Andy start calling her again steady with no answer at 11:39pm (May 30)?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

From Steph: "Yeah DH phone pinged in CW's neighbrohood for abt 20 mins IIRC in between Britt's styx ping and the GB ping."

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #12

Donnie stayed in Tillman's Corner.

SBM

DH & WWH had many bills past due and piling up. WWH had borrowed grocery money from the Moore's to feed their kids earlier in that week per a FB post thanking them and I'm not talking big money like around $25. DH sold some tools on 5/31 on not big money there either, when he was found on 6/1 he still had the money minus around $25 so we think he paid the Moore's back @ dinner that night 5/31 and even if he didn't how far could Britt get on $25 when the cigs she smoked are $6 a pack here. .

Despite their financial woes, I guess Donnie kept his gas in his SUV. Two round trips = 160 miles.

Sorry but you are wrong.

No Detec Eric and DHR were not there to arrest DH that night they were there to talk to WWH and victim.

He was not court ordered to move out from my understanding he was asked by DHR to stay somewhere else pending investigation. But the Holland's seemed to be trying to keep that he was not there on the down low. Since she had already told several ppl that DH passed his LD which he did NOT!

They (Eric & DHR) knew he was @ Styx house LE told us that.
IIRC BCSO called DH early morning of 6/1/12 and asked him to come in that afternoon to talk to them. But I will check my notes to be sure.

I truly wish I had your blind faith and in no way do I want to or will I argue the point but I would gladly give you my last $ if you could tell us where she is. She had no means to hide out for a week much less 2 yrs. Britt depended on ppl to support her mostly the family, she could not hold money any length of time it would as I say burn a hole in her pocket. DH & WWH had many bills past due and piling up. WWH had borrowed grocery money from the Moore's to feed their kids earlier in that week per a FB post thanking them and I'm not talking big money like around $25. DH sold some tools on 5/31 on not big money there either, when he was found on 6/1 he still had the money minus around $25 so we think he paid the Moore's back @ dinner that night 5/31 and even if he didn't how far could Britt get on $25 when the cigs she smoked are $6 a pack here. I just don't understand why you think Britt would be the one to get out of dodge as you put it. When they already have 5 victims talking. It's mine and Wally's belief that the Hollands, Kents & JM planned this, executed it and thought everything would end with the dead man. I also don't believe DH was a suicide but if it turns out it was I believe that it was the loving wife was right there telling him to take one for the team. Most of what we have to go on is words from accused child molesters and incestuous family members. From WWH spouting many lies as to Britt not being @ Styx,the cell battery, gun etc.

Steph, thank you for sharing. I can only imagine how emotional it can be for you reading these boards. I have nothing but respect for you.

BBM - Your very first sentence is exactly where my mind has been over the past week. I truly believe the Det visit set the wheels in motion. So Donnie's interview wasn't scheduled before the Det visit, is this correct? He was just asked to come in after the Det visited WWH? I guess I had been thinking DH knew for sometime he had an appointment that day on June 1st. Imo, this is also very telling as this would add to the clans desperation. In a little amount of time, the walls were closing in. Fear and desperation to protect their own livelihood was kicking in. What did their lives/livelihood depend on? I'm sure the adrenaline levels were spiking in all of those involved.

I was wondering about the house at Styx which Brittney is believed to be missing from, is the house still standing? Thought someone told me, or I read somewhere that the house is no longer there.

And Steph, you need to know that your devotion to Brittney is admired. It must be frustrating and overwhelming at times, many of us care deeply for you. Even when it feels you are fighting an up hill battle for justice, take some comfort that LE is investigating. They don't go around digging up dirt and sending vehicles to forensic without a good reason. When LE publically states they believe a person was murdered, I highly doubt they would say that on a gut feeling. They need to be able to prove it in a court of law, and I have hope that LE will be able to do just that someday and bring justice to Brittney.

Get out of Dodge

Dodge City, Kansas was a busy cattle town in the late 19th century and the site of a famous set of gun battles called the Dodge City War.

Frequently used with "hell" as an intensifier. (See also "the hell out of.")

get out of Dodge

(US, idiomatic) To leave; in particular to leave a difficult or dangerous environment with all possible haste.  

Just to be factual, we don't know Brittney traveled 15 more miles. We know her cellphone traveled 15 more miles.

Great point Lash,
And DH last ping on 1:28 am 5/31 a voice call to WWH did show he was with in CW's neighborhood or 5 miles surrounding as phones ping 5 miles out as the crow flys but anyone could drive from there to GB in less than the 19 mins time between his last ping and Britt's. He didn't ping again till until 8:38am 5/31 that's 7 hrs & 10 mins unaccounted for.

I was wondering about the house at Styx which Brittney is believed to be missing from, is the house still standing? Thought someone told me, or I read somewhere that the house is no longer there.

And Steph, you need to know that your devotion to Brittney is admired. It must be frustrating and overwhelming at times, many of us care deeply for you. Even when it feels you are fighting an up hill battle for justice, take some comfort that LE is investigating. They don't go around digging up dirt and sending vehicles to forensic without a good reason. When LE publically states they believe a person was murdered, I highly doubt they would say that on a gut feeling. They need to be able to prove it in a court of law, and I have hope that LE will be able to do just that someday and bring justice to Brittney.

Yes the house is still standing. Actually there was another search there along with dogs this year. Yes I was there.

Steph, thank you for sharing. I can only imagine how emotional it can be for you reading these boards. I have nothing but respect for you.

BBM - Your very first sentence is exactly where my mind has been over the past week. I truly believe the Det visit set the wheels in motion. So Donnie's interview wasn't scheduled before the Det visit, is this correct? He was just asked to come in after the Det visited WWH? I guess I had been thinking DH knew for sometime he had an appointment that day on June 1st. Imo, this is also very telling as this would add to the clans desperation. In a little amount of time, the walls were closing in. Fear and desperation to protect their own livelihood was kicking in. What did their lives/livelihood depend on? I'm sure the adrenaline levels were spiking in all of those involved.

The Det told us that he/they (BCSO) called DH that morning 6/1 and set up the meeting for more questioning. DH phone records prove that they did call him early that morning. DH was not informed by them he was to be arrested when he got there. Now I'm pretty sure he thought there was a chance of arrest, who involved in crimes that twisted wouldn't?

It's mine and Wally belief that WWH, MWK, DAK, RSW, CW & JM ALL have knowledge of what happened that night to Brittney.

I believe that is correct regarding Donnie's teen child with Wendy. But also, remember, Donnie has other children not by Wendy so not all his children resided with Wendy in Fairhope.

That is correct the other children he fathered where not living with WWH nor DH. Only the 3 children the Hollands had together lived with them at the time leading up to and day of possible suicide.

Great point Lash,
And DH last ping on 1:28 am 5/31 a voice call to WWH did show he was with in CW's neighborhood or 5 miles surrounding as phones ping 5 miles out as the crow flys but anyone could drive from there to GB in less than the 19 mins time between his last ping and Britt's. He didn't ping again till until 8:38am 5/31 that's 7 hrs & 10 mins unaccounted for.

I know we've discussed this before, but phones are constantly pinging. Perhaps Donnie didn't use his phone for 7+ hours, but his phone was indeed pinging. Even if phones are turned off, they still ping whether they are GPS equipped or not. Unless he removed the battery, but it seems a bit late into the game for him to start covering his tracks. Not sure what you mean about pinging 5 miles out? Remember the phone company/LE can practically pin-point a phone by triangulation. LE can even turn on a phone remotely as we are told they did days later.

I'm trying to rectify your post above with this one: "Yeah DH phone pinged in CW's neighbrohood for abt 20 mins IIRC in between Britt's styx ping and the GB ping."

I'm trying so hard to remain fact based and not let emotions guide my thoughts. I know my posting sometimes go contrary to what you believe happened -a big family conspiracy. I simply have a different opinion of what may have happened to Brittney.

Team Brittney! :loveyou:

Now I'm wondering if the clan were committing credit card fraud? I'm going back to the letters and the bit about "how would they know it's Brittney's handwriting".

Even these dumb as rocks felons would know her family would have other articles of Brittney's handwriting.

Now I'm wondering if the clan were committing credit card fraud? I'm going back to the letters and the bit about "how would they know it's Brittney's handwriting".

Even these dumb as rocks felons would know her family would have other articles of Brittney's handwriting

If I had to go there, I would first think of prescription fraud. Writing prescriptions for narcotics. In my opinion, credit card fraud seems a little out there.

The Det told us that he/they (BCSO) called DH that morning 6/1 and set up the meeting for more questioning. DH phone records prove that they did call him early that morning. DH was not informed by them he was to be arrested when he got there. Now I'm pretty sure he thought there was a chance of arrest, who involved in crimes that twisted wouldn't?

Steph, thank you so much for answering!

I realize the sex abuse accusations began months prior but I don't think the big picture came to light until 5/30. I think all hell broke loose after the detectives visit. Maybe even earlier that day? I'm curious if the Det. made an appt with WWH or just stopped by? If WWH knew earlier in the day, I can see the whole clan starting to panic. It could be the reason Donnie started calling Brittney so early that day? I'm even wondering if DH was the one who invited Britt to come to Styx rather than Britt reaching out to him. We know her first choice was to hang with Andy and P. Imo, Britt was a threat to the livelihood of some of these perps. Particular because unlike Derek :( Britt was a victim that did not turn perp.

Wow, just wow. My heart goes out to you Steph. Team Brittney forever!

It's mine and Wally belief that WWH, MWK, DAK, RSW, CW & JM ALL have knowledge of what happened that night to Brittney.

Should DH be added to those who knew? I have been back and forth on whether DH would hurt Britt. He hurt many others, and we don't know if he abused Britt physically. I tend to believe Britt was special to DH. How special is the question, sadly maybe for many reasons. Whether or not DH hurt Britt physically, imo he is responsible for emotionally hurting her! The world is so much better without him.

Should DH be added to those who knew? I have been back and forth on whether DH would hurt Britt. He hurt many others, and we don't know if he abused Britt physically. I tend to believe Britt was special to DH. How special is the question, sadly for maybe many reasons. Whether or not DH hurt Britt physically, imo he is responsible for emotionally hurting her!

I have the same thought regarding DH. I cannot conclude how I feel of his involvement. Now, I have put A LOT of thought into your recent posts on the Dect visit setting things in motion. Imagine the fear and panic of what all LE would find out? There would have been panic, and most likely contact made with several others by WWH. Others would have concern of losing their children and being arrested also. Rightly so, exactly what did happen.

I'm not thinking Brittney was turned over to any type of trafficking, that would leave a more pissed off Brittney, and the possibility of Brittney escaping that environment would guarantee her testifying against the WWH circle. Anything is possible, however that LE visit to Wendy had to put some fear in her.

I know we've discussed this before, but phones are constantly pinging. Perhaps Donnie didn't use his phone for 7+ hours, but his phone was indeed pinging. Even if phones are turned off, they still ping whether they are GPS equipped or not. Unless he removed the battery, but it seems a bit late into the game for him to start covering his tracks. Not sure what you mean about pinging 5 miles out? Remember the phone company/LE can practically pin-point a phone by triangulation. LE can even turn on a phone remotely as we are told they did days later.Team Brittney! :loveyou:

last half of post snipped by me for clarity

That statement above, bolded, why do you say this? There are several places in Mobile County where there is no service. I just asked my son about this and he told me that north of I10, near Stapleton is a perfect example. He can be working there for hours and no pings. Now my son did say the battery from the cell could have been removed leaving no ping. However I didn't ask about when a battery simply dies. Wouldn't a dead battery be the same as no battery? I know I've gone for more than 7 hours with a dead battery.

Which ones had the most to loose if their name came out?

Of these 6, Mendy and Scott's charges do not carry a potential life sentence. Chessie, Wendy, Dustin & Jennifer's charges do.

Dustin & Scott were not named by the letter writer either but Mendy, Chessie, Jennifer & a subtle 'you' for Wendy were. (for those still working on the 4 helpers, and us four, and the 4 named in the letter.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500