AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought so earlier, but I'm now wondering if DH's suicide and BW's disappearance have nothing to do with each other. It makes sense that DH would kill himself. He had a meeting with LE that day and he probably knew that he would be detained (and/or asked to turn in RSW and DK) and that his life was over. He may have had one last blowout (meth with BW) the night before and then decided that it was the end for him. BW may have gone on to Grand Bay to find more drugs and something terrible may have happened during that pursuit.

I don't think BW confronted DH or any of her uncles about any alleged molestation. I don't think that was even on her radar. Meth addicts are another breed, unfortunately....and BW is a lovely girl, I'm sure, but meth is such a horrible drug...it can definitely create some apathy and the drive to do only one thing: more meth.
She might only have been with DH long enough that night to do/score drugs and then she was on her way again.

I'm starting to wonder the same thing.

WH doesn't think she's hiding. He believes she is dead. CW is clinging to the belief that she is hiding because I don't think she can deal with thinking otherwise. Not to mention, the Mobile PD has told them repeatedly they believe she is hiding. No one really knows why she would be hiding, and from what I gather, the idea came from Mobile PD. Personally, I think it sure does make their job easier if an adult is hiding vs. actually missing--then they don't really have to work it. MOO

Zeaux, have Brittney's parents asked the Mobile PD why they think she is in hiding? I would ask them for reasons - is there something they know, that makes them say that?

I'm starting to wonder the same thing.

Yes. The family had a terrible shock with Donnie's death. Then Brittney doesn't answer her phone. Of course the family fears the worst.

We desperately need to know why the family thinks she's scared and hiding. Or dead. What's the big secret they aren't telling?

Brittney wouldn't be the first teenager to take off. Mom's don't always know everything including how happy their daughter is. Besides, Brittney just lost custody of her daughter, why would her mom think she's so happy?

Jeesh I just want to cry. Brittney is missing, has been missing for about a month. Chessie & Wallace have pulled together even though they haven't been together in years. Both of their significant others are completely involved and all are working well together as a unit with one goal in mind - to find Brittney bc they love her & are worried about her. The rest of the family is falling apart in every given way possible, yet these 4 main people don't let that deter their goal of locating Brittney. That says a lot IMO. Think about it everybody... How many cases have we seen here where people that have money are asking for donations for trust funds & searches, yet these people aren't about that. That's highly respectful as far as I'm concerned, no matter what each of their pasts consist of. They're obviously grateful for each & every person helping, which they never hesitate to acknowledge that - despite so many in the family crumbling around them from these sex allegations & apparent suicide.

Jeesh I just want to cry. Brittney is missing, has been missing for about a month. Chessie & Wallace have pulled together even though they haven't been together in years. Both of their significant others are completely involved and all are working well together as a unit with one goal in mind - to find Brittney bc they love her & are worried about her. The rest of the family is falling apart in every given way possible, yet these 4 main people don't let that deter their goal of locating Brittney. That says a lot IMO. Think about it everybody... How many cases have we seen here where people that have money are asking for donations for trust funds & searches, yet these people aren't about that. That's highly respectful as far as I'm concerned, no matter what each of their pasts consist of. They're obviously grateful for each & every person helping, which they never hesitate to acknowledge that - despite so many in the family crumbling around them from these sex allegations & apparent suicide.

Thank you! That's exactly how I see it! I know at least one of them has a full time job and both households have other younger children at home.

I have a few observations and they bring up a few questions...

What would be considered 'heavy' meth use? Daily? All day?
From her Fb pictures she doesn't have (what I would expect) to be the appearance of a heavy drug user- she looks healthy and sparkly eyed etc.

Was drug use condoned in the family? Or where her parents aware of the severity of her current drug use? Did CW turn a blind eye or try to stop it or was unaware of it- maybe just thought she was smoking pot or something?

I've no doubt BW adores her daughter and the family adore BW and as disfunctional as they are I really believe close connections there- and that has me fairly sure she would contact them sometime in the last 25 days if she could no matter what. Even to check in on her daughter (unless her daughter's safety has been threatened maybe- loooooong shot?)

Was there something mentioned that she was heard from later than stated previously? Did I imagine that? It's gone 2am here so forgive me...

It makes perfect sense now that she would not tell her mom she was going to see DH. If it was known that he shared meds and was under investigation, naturally he'd be a person you wouldn't want your daughter who has been in trouble with drugs to go visit.

The one thing that scares the hell out of me is BW having no fear and thinking she is invincible... I still wonder did DH drop her off somewhere and she got into a whole load of trouble on her own and DH shot himself due to investigation/ depression of his losses/ meds etc. Not that we can ask him. Still doesn't explain someone's strange behaviour...

Jesus I want to help so badly. This poor girl may have thought she never had a chance. You can have the best upbringing in the world & still end up like this. Damn shame...

Zeaux, have Brittney's parents asked the Mobile PD why they think she is in hiding? I would ask them for reasons - is there something they know, that makes them say that?

I've been told only one thing. BW has an outstanding warrant for a traffic violation that she did not take care of. Her brother DW had outstanding traffic violations, was pulled over and officers found marijuana and he was arrested. He was recently released from jail. My thought has been that CW was afraid something similar would happen to BW.

I've been told only one thing. BW has an outstanding warrant for a traffic violation that she did not take care of. Her brother DW had outstanding traffic violations, was pulled over and officers found marijuana and he was arrested. He was recently released from jail. My thought has been that CW was afraid something similar would happen to BW.

That's easy enough to take care of. How much is her fine & is there a capias able to be found online? Mobile? Traffic violations can be taken care of online, right? Or no?

I have a few observations and they bring up a few questions...

What would be considered 'heavy' meth use? Daily? All day?
From her Fb pictures she doesn't have (what I would expect) to be the appearance of a heavy drug user- she looks healthy and sparkly eyed etc.

Was drug use condoned in the family? Or where her parents aware of the severity of her current drug use? Did CW turn a blind eye or try to stop it or was unaware of it- maybe just thought she was smoking pot or something?

I've no doubt BW adores her daughter and the family adore BW and as disfunctional as they are I really believe close connections there- and that has me fairly sure she would contact them sometime in the last 25 days if she could no matter what. Even to check in on her daughter (unless her daughter's safety has been threatened maybe- loooooong shot?)

Was there something mentioned that she was heard from later than stated previously? Did I imagine that? It's gone 2am here so forgive me...

It makes perfect sense now that she would not tell her mom she was going to see DH. If it was known that he shared meds and was under investigation, naturally he'd be a person you wouldn't want your daughter who has been in trouble with drugs to go visit.

The one thing that scares the hell out of me is BW having no fear and thinking she is invincible... I still wonder did DH drop her off somewhere and she got into a whole load of trouble on her own and DH shot himself due to investigation/ depression of his losses/ meds etc. Not that we can ask him. Still doesn't explain someone's strange behaviour...

Heavy use can mean different things to different people, but in her case it means she did it regularly, didn't work, didn't keep her child, didn't go to school, the only thing she did regularly was meth and general partying. It was her focus.

Drug use had been condoned by some, that's why BW and her brothers had lived with another relative (not one of the players) who allowed it in their home. I think her parents just felt powerless to stop it. Drug use is extremely prevalent in the Tillman's Corner/Grand Bay area.

No one heard from her after 1:47 am June 1.

DH's phone never pinged on the west side of Mobile Bay which is where Grand Bay is. His phone always pinged across the bay.

That's easy enough to take care of. How much is her fine & is there a capias able to be found online? Mobile? Traffic violations can be taken care of online, right? Or no?

Yes, they can...but, you have to know the citation number/SSN/and/or DL#.

Jersey,
That was a wonderful post and it does say so much about these people.
Wow... couldn't they give the Anthony's some lessons.

Bless BW's heart. I am hoping/praying she is truly indeed running as fast and as far away from her pains as she can.

Her birth date is September 25, 1992 and baby P just turned 2. More like 17 if my math is right. You might want to double check my figures. :blushing:

I see a few of her fb friends are "home schooled".

Just turned 17, I think.

So BW had a driver's license despite the Alabama law that was posted up-thread?

So BW had a driver's license despite the Alabama law that was posted up-thread?

If she had a DL I'd think she'd only have been able to obtain it once turning 19, according to the law. Or am I misinterpreting that? So, I'm curious now what her traffic violations are, considering she'd have technically been a new driver. Does Alabama have that first year driver law?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member