AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I am new to this but I have been reading through all of this today and it has me in "investigative mode" :). I will try to follow the rules if I mess up please let me know!! I was very shocked when I heard SW was arrested since he had been "heading up" alot of the search efforts. Well I began reading his FB page 1st strange thing: I too thought the uploaded pic on June 1st was suspicious. It does indicate to us that he was familiar with woods in the area. Also with his line of work we know he was familiar with and probably owned guns. Also if you look at that picture from June 1st there is a comment from a newly added friend Craig. It says something about SW wanting to go back and get the gospel cd??? Why wouldnt he go back to get something if he left it there? Ok so I start looking into this Craig guys FB and apparently they are apart of one of the RPG groups together. And there was a Game thing on June 1st if you read their FB page Gamers N Geeks. 2nd strange thing: On June 15th SW makes a post and in it he states two things 1) he was reunited with someone but they had to leave and 2) Trouble for me still looming ready to pounce"...ok so who had to leave? and WOW what trouble looming for him? 3rd strange thing: If you look at one of SWs geo groups called Mini War games FB page on MAY 30th they post a picture and SW comments on it and asks if the store would be open past MIDNIGHT that night. That would be late May 30th to early May 31st. The store is in Fairhope....

So is it possible SW was out that night to get the game and BW called him at 1207??? He agreed to give her ride and when he got to where BW and DH were, he and DH get into it because SW thought that during DH's questioning with LE he may be ratting SW out? The altercation leads to SW shooting DH and then he takes BW to the truckstop and tells her to leave town and keep quiet or he will hurt her.

Hi, and thanks for joining in. I'm a newcomer, too.

Quite frankly, the scenario you describe is just as plausible as any we've come up with. At this point, I don't think we have narrowed anything down or excluded any scenario. Some are more likely than others.

As for the phone call, it's not public knowledge what her phone records show, but as an insider, I have been told who the calls were to, and RSW (that's what we call him here to avoid confusion with his sister who is SW) was not one of the people she called that night.

I just find it weird that RSW was posting asking if a store would be open after midnight that exact night. BTW Zeaux you have been doing a great job with your posts!! And then the day after RSW is posting pics in the woods. THEN he is arrested!! Weird and awful situation! I hope BW is found soon!!

I remember seeing that and thinking she was just confused. What do you all make of this?
I think she was covering up. I was able to read these posts before being deleted. She was trying desperately to get BW's phone records. She even tried to figure out her code and was deleting messages, etc. It was odd.

I didn't sense she was trying to help BW. During this time she became mad at the family for not coming to DH's funeral.

The cute dr. post was strange also.

I wish I remembered what she posted the night she & the boys had their little slumber party at the lake house with DH. Surely she was posting about her sick boy she had to take to the dr. the next day??? Right...sarcasm. JMOO

Footballmom...do you know what she posted on that night?

I should add, regarding phone calls. I only know about BW's records, not DH. So, if BW was with DH that night, DH's phone could have been used to call someone, especially if it was a mutual friend/relative.

I totally missed that! Yes, that's weird, especially since at that time she was only missing a matter of days!

{RSBM}

I'm hoping I'll get a pass since I'm not trying to sleuth her but I am trying to establish BW's timeline & locations.

FWIW... no past tense used even 3 days after DH... (cough, cough)

I think she was covering up. I was able to read these posts before being deleted. She was trying desperately to get BW's phone records. She even tried to figure out her code and was deleting messages, etc. It was odd.

I didn't sense she was trying to help BW. During this time she became mad at the family for not coming to DH's funeral.

The cute dr. post was strange also.

I wish I remembered what she posted the night she & the boys had their little slumber party at the lake house with DH. Surely she was posting about her sick boy she had to take to the dr. the next day??? Right...sarcasm. JMOO

I was lurking on her FB back then, but never dreamed of taking screen shots. I remember her saying something about getting a hug from the cute doctor, or something like that. Is that what you're referring to?

I was appalled and embarrassed at the infighting during that time.

Did you see my post clarifying that at first I thought she was just confused--that was until I got to see more of her.

I should add, regarding phone calls. I only know about BW's records, not DH. So, if BW was with DH that night, DH's phone could have been used to call someone, especially if it was a mutual friend/relative.
WWH probably had DH's phone. She knew DH had talked to BW. So why was she deleting messages and trying to get into BW's account?

It made no sense for a grieving wife to do this. If it was me...I'd say...here is DH's phone and then go back to my hole to grieve. Who knows.
MOO

I was lurking on her FB back then, but never dreamed of taking screen shots. I remember her saying something about getting a hug from the cute doctor, or something like that. Is that what you're referring to?

I was appalled and embarrassed at the infighting during that time.

Did you see my post clarifying that at first I thought she was just confused--that was until I got to see more of her.
Yes, the dr. hug is what I was talking about. I'll go reread your post.

Very true...a call to RSW could have been made by DH that night to come get BW. I would assume the 3uncles investigated for sexual charges were probably in on it together and if everyone knew DH was suppose to be questioned the next day (correct???)....well maybe RSW was worried DH would tell on him.

I'm still waiting for my source to make the super secret stealth stash drop... ;)

I just love it when excellent alliteration happens by chance!

I have a lot of historical info but I am missing some detailed pieces including the night/early morning of May 31st.

I'd also like to take a closer look at daytime info for May 31st.

{RSBM}

I'm hoping I'll get a pass since I'm not trying to sleuth her but I am trying to establish BW's timeline & locations.

FWIW... no past tense used even 3 days after DH... (cough, cough)
Same here. I'm just trying to figure out who was at the lake house & who called who.

BW's phone record was so imp. WWH even called AT&T to get it. What was on those records? MOO

Very true...a call to RSW could have been made by DH that night to come get BW. I would assume the 3uncles investigated for sexual charges were probably in on it together and if everyone knew DH was suppose to be questioned the next day (correct???)....well maybe RSW was worried DH would tell on him.

An invalid license might make it necessary to call someone else too. MOO

just throwing this theory out there. Lets say that a certain someones wife caught him assaulting BW, she(the wife) takes BW to the truck stop (which acccounts for the hour and 1/2 that she was gone) for her to protection. she picks up her sister to come back to te house and they discover DH shot himself. BW hears about the suicide and is scared she will have to tell what happened. It would explain some of wifes behaviors, such as the comment about the doctor, maybe she was angry at DH...

just throwing this theory out there. Lets say that a certain someones wife caught him assaulting BW, she(the wife) takes BW to the truck stop (which acccounts for the hour and 1/2 that she was gone) for her to protection. she picks up her sister to come back to te house and they discover DH shot himself. BW hears about the suicide and is scared she will have to tell what happened. It would explain some of wifes behaviors, such as the comment about the doctor, maybe she was angry at DH...

I don't see that someone being overly concerned about protecting BW but dropping her at that seedy truck stop as described by one of our newbie's today - might help with getting rid of her.

Snipped from http://classic.lagniappemobile.com/article.asp?articleID=5550&SID=1

"All we reported to the family is that we had information through our investigation that puts [Wood] in the Grand Bay area or south Mobile County at or around same time [Holland] is committing suicide,” Levy said. "We don’t have any reason to believe that Brittney is not alive and we are continuing to investigate this as missing person.”

Snipped from http://www.local15tv.com/news/local...gedy. he's an attention seeking know-nothing.

Ok so who said Uncle donnie dropped her off at Grand Bay? How do they know that?

this reporter for wkrg has a long history of inaccurate reports and stretching the truth. take anything he says or writes with a grain of salt.

It's odd that Brittney wanted to visit her favorite uncle the night before he's ordered to speak to the police. Maybe she was supposed to be at the same hearing. imo

But she didn't make it.

It's odd that Brittney wanted to visit her favorite uncle the night before he's ordered to speak to the police. Maybe she was supposed to be at the same hearing. imo

But she didn't make it.

Actually... we have gotten so ingrained by the media telling us he shot himself the day after she disappeared that we forget there was an entire day in between that she is unaccounted for.

Give me a few minutes and I'll post an updated timeline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeb29