GUILTY AL - Four Luong children thrown from Dauphin Island Bridge, Mobile County, 7 Jan 2008

Obviously this nutball does NOT know how painful drowning is. I have had two family members drown in the last two years and seven months and read the autopsy report on one. Trust me, drowning is a very painful way to go. I'm all for dropping him off of the bridge with some concrete shoes! I can't understand how someone could do that to a child!!!

I am so sick of hearing about children dying because of "domestic" disputes. Personally, I am sick of people not having respect for human life. This world is sickening.

Reports say that one of the 4 children was not even his own but
was raising as his own.

I figured as much when I saw that the oldest (the 3 yr old) had a different last name. I hope they will recover their bodies...

Obviously this nutball does NOT know how painful drowning is. I have had two family members drown in the last two years and seven months and read the autopsy report on one. Trust me, drowning is a very painful way to go. I'm all for dropping him off of the bridge with some concrete shoes! I can't understand how someone could do that to a child!!!

I am so sick of hearing about children dying because of "domestic" disputes. Personally, I am sick of people not having respect for human life. This world is sickening.

This is why i believe parents should be licensed to have children and any children not born under this license should be removed at birth and placed under care of the law of the region.

in the end, the costs would be born by lower crime rates.

all the above is my opinion only.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

How sad! My little ones are 3 and 2. I couldn't imagine seeing their little faces while this happened! DP for sure.

Too bad for the perp, Southern men tend to look down on killing kids. Jail is gonna be a bad place for this little man.

First thing I got to say is...Four freaking kids under the age of 4!!! Have these people never practiced Birth Control?

?? Maybe they (she) wanted 4 kids ?? I don't see anything wrong with having 4 kids under the age of 4.

I have six kids ages 20,19,16,15,12 and 5. I love each and every one of them equally. I'd have more if I could!!!

According to police, 37-year-old Lam Luong confessed to throwing his four children from the Dauphin Island bridge.

Police say he reported his children missing Monday night to police. After questioning him throughout the night and Tuesday morning officials say he confessed to throwing them off the bridge. He said he was upset with his wife after a domestic dispute.

The children are 3-years-old, 2-years-old, one-year-old, and four-months-old. At this time, the Coast Guard, Sheriff's Floatilla, and Conservation Officers are searching the area around the bridge.

http://www.myfoxgulfcoast.com/myfox...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

This makes me SICK!!!!!

if they have not found the children yet, then something is wrong with this story, hmmm? Don't children surface pretty easily?

He supposidly threw the kids off the bridge monday morning, didnt report it untill sometime yesturday. There has been a heavy current so they are going as far as Louisiana ( although it is not really that far). The waters are choppy and dangerous but they say they will search as long as they need to.

I have six kids ages 20,19,16,15,12 and 5. I love each and every one of them equally. I'd have more if I could!!!

I am SO jealous. The next time one of those kids makes you shake your head and roll your eyes because they're human and do something silly that makes you crazy... remember that people like me would LOVE to be made crazy by more than one kid. It won't make you less crazy at them, but it's something to think about. :-D God Bless you.

I am SO jealous. The next time one of those kids makes you shake your head and roll your eyes because they're human and do something silly that makes you crazy... remember that people like me would LOVE to be made crazy by more than one kid. It won't make you less crazy at them, but it's something to think about. :-D God Bless you.

I know I'm blessed and that is why it made me literaly sick to hear what this man had done. Even though I have many kids I would LOVE to have more angels in my arms.

small update on the case at hand:..Family of the father say that he has only been in the country since 2000 and is a shrimper. Recently he had gotten mixed up with drugs. Search is still on , no discoveries as of yet.

This case is sickening. They were possessions and nothing more. His wife has probably been abused right along with those kids since they were born. Very tragic and senseless.

There is nothing wrong with having kids back to back unless you are only a vessel for a narcissistic man to procreate to serve his ego. This could very well be the case as it doesn't sound like they were born to a loving father, but a controlling and abusive one. Killing his children to get back at his wife is the worst manipulation. I am sure she preferred he had killed her instead.

If the article I read is correct the highest point in the span is 80 ft. Not to make this worse but its more than likely these children died of injuries due to the fall rather than drowning depending on where in the span he stopped and threw them over ( god its just horrifying to type those words about innocent,defensless infants and toddlers). I suspect as awful as this is to say that they each suffered. I can only hope they loss conciousness quickly and didnt suffer for long. There is no excuse for this piece of scum to breath air let alone walk this earth. lets just save the taxpayers years of court time and money and throw him over the same bridge but do so in a spot where he sustains injuries a few times first before he eventually loses his life..

One of my dearest friends is pregnant with her 8th. She is 45 years old and her kids are ages 18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 7, 2 and she is having another boy in June. I admire those like her, and you, KYBound, with big families and the energy and patience to have them!!! Everyone is different, and I only have 3, both for choice and health reasons...but I admire you and would never disparage you for having them!! :blowkiss:

This is really a horrifying story. God please be with that poor mother.

just to get back at his wife-smash her car with a baseball bat, cut up her clothes, lock her out of the house...but to harden his heart enough to do this? I can't wrap my head around it...and I am still having a hard time with the fact that there has been no recovery. I hope this is not another case like the one that just finished trial-Dad killed his two children the day he picked them up for visitation, but over 18 months alternately said he shot, strangled, mutilated etc...them until they were found by hunters.

OMG! I have a 3 month old and he is just so precious to me. I cannot understand how ANYONE could have kids and not immediately fall madly in love with them and feel the NEED to protect them from any harm. It's my worst nightmare thinking of ANYTHING happening to my babies.

I'm beginning to lose all hope in humanity because of the stories on the news these days relating to children. God bless their mother (I personally would not be able to go on without my children) and may those little angels rest in peace!

I hope they find them...the deserved so much more than that. I could just cry all day over this one...

:(

I'm so filled with rage at this moment, those poor sweet babies they must have been so afraid. Bless this mother, she will have to live with this the rest of her life, don't know if I could.

i am going to hold out hope that he hid them somewhere...i know, i know...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back