GUILTY AL - Four Luong children thrown from Dauphin Island Bridge, Mobile County, 7 Jan 2008

They have wrapped up the search/recovery effort for today because of dense fog.

This just makes me sick. All I have thought of all day is these precious children. Seeing their beautiful faces makes it even more real. I would love to hear that he made this all up and that they are safe somewhere.

Hope is going to spring eternal for me on this one...he and his wife were arguing about his girlfriend, who was stashed at a nearby motel....I think the police should check the other rooms...of course I am going to ignore the fact that the uncle of the children said investigators told him there was a witness...guess that might be the girlfriend? I am not going to believe it quite yet...

I live in mobile,al. I was watching law and order when they local news broke in last night to report this. I have been sick at my stomach since. They are talking about it now on the news, but nothing new at this point...how horrible.

If the article I read is correct the highest point in the span is 80 ft. Not to make this worse but its more than likely these children died of injuries due to the fall rather than drowning depending on where in the span he stopped and threw them over ( god its just horrifying to type those words about innocent,defensless infants and toddlers). I suspect as awful as this is to say that they each suffered. I can only hope they loss conciousness quickly and didnt suffer for long. There is no excuse for this piece of scum to breath air let alone walk this earth. lets just save the taxpayers years of court time and money and throw him over the same bridge but do so in a spot where he sustains injuries a few times first before he eventually loses his life..

That is true, this bridge has a very high peak in the middle for a shipping channel. Most of the waters are shallow around it but the shipping channel that was dredged out for big barges, etc to pass through and get to various locations along the cost and in mobile bay. The waters are very muddy, so I'm sure that doesnt help.

Throw the SOB/ off a bridge...bring him back up & continue to throw him off...once for each baby.

I pray those little ones rest in the LORDS ARMS NOW!

I live in mobile,al. I was watching law and order when they local news broke in last night to report this. I have been sick at my stomach since. They are talking about it now on the news, but nothing new at this point...how horrible.

I know how you feel. When I first heard it on the 9oclock news on fox last night I literally got physicaly sick. By the way , hello neighbor, i'm in Bay Minette.

How horrible. And the creep had a girlfriend stashed in a motel...no wonder him and his wife got into it. He probably got rid of the kids so he won't have to pay child support if his wife leaves him. All of those little kids and he goes and gets a girlfriend!!!

It would be a real miracle if those babies weren't in the water. If the girlfriend says that he thriew them into the water she could be lying too. She is probably into drugs too and that is what they have in common. I wonder if it is possible that he did trade the kids for drugs? That is a scary thought too.

Throw the SOB/ off a bridge...bring him back up & continue to throw him off...once for each baby.

I pray those little ones rest in the LORDS ARMS NOW!

My thoughts exactly, mum. :behindbar

Something isn't right with this story. Surely, by now, one of those bodies would have surfaced. LE needs to apply some strong pressure to discover if he has traded them. They need to be rescued from whoever he traded them to!:eek:

Something isn't right with this story. Surely, by now, one of those bodies would have surfaced. LE needs to apply some strong pressure to discover if he has traded them. They need to be rescued from whoever he traded them to!:eek:

They are searching in a 100 sq mile radius. The did'nt report what he had done for at least 24 hours supposidly. With the current and the choppy waters, no telling where they would be IF he did throw them off.
They are also saying that they are in the process of a search and RESCUE meaning they are hoping they will find them alive. I dont see how they expect those kids to be alive after being dropped or thrown from that gynormous bridge.

Ok new info. maybe.
He is saying now that he was pressured into saying that he threw the kids over the bridge. What he is saying really happend is that he gave the kids to a woman named KIM. He said that when he tried to get the kids back he called the number she gave him and it didnt work. His wife was furious and made him go to the police station where they made up the story about the bridge. They told the police to search the vietnames community between the Alabama and Mississippi line.

:mad: :mad: No Wayyyyyyyy

THEY both made up the story?!?!?
So maybe there's a chance the children are alive!

Father: Kids Are Alive

By Tiffany Craig Special Assignment Reporter

Published: January 10 2008 - 10:30 pm Last Updated: January 10 2008 - 10:45 pm

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jc9E7RRBYrk0zhFlkZfLra35mVhAD8U3BDI80

SNIP

Luong's attorney says his client doesn't know why a massive search is going around the bridge. He told him in the taped statement that the kids are not there.

Kulakowski "Well, they're not gonna find nothing in the water?"
Luong "No cuz they not there. l know where my kids at. I bring them back. I bring them home. They don't have to say anything. I bring my kids home."

''They'' traded the kids? As in the husband and wife? You got to be kidding me?! As many stories as I hear on WS and the news throughout the years of child abuse and murder I still cannot grasp the idea how a mother can carry a baby give birth to him/her and then harm the child in anyway... The love I feel for my babies the minute I know I am pregnant is something I can't even explain. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back