AL - Karen Shahan, 53, murdered, Homewood, 23 July 2013 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
RUMORS ARE FLYING! If I convey them here you're going to modsnip me. :) We are all quite certain what happened and for that reason, no, LE is not asking the public for help.

You can link to the fb page they're flying at but do not copy them !

Well can they go on and post it and then if they violate, you can snip without TO'ing Brian since we do not KNOW if they violate or not and in the mean time, we can copy the link and read it outside of WS :p purty please LambBoss !

If there is anything that is inappropriate to post here just don't do it. If there is a suspicion that it might be inappropriate do not post it. If there is a question and you are not sure ask a MOD first but we all know what the rules are. Pushing the limits might get you a T/O from the higher powers. If there is information that is credible you can post but rumors are not necessarily credible. lol

Sorry, I'm following so many missing cases, i got them mixed up. Thanks for correcting me.

Oh... I wasn't correcting you at all...

I knew exactly what you meant... And why you requested it...

I almost posted the same thing! :)

You may link to the victims fb or to an official memorial/justice FB (if it has been okayed by WS) otherwise don't link it.

RUMORS ARE FLYING! If I convey them here you're going to modsnip me. :) We are all quite certain what happened and for that reason, no, LE is not asking the public for help.

Hey fellow Alabamian!

I am new to this case and not to sure of what happened.
Can you enlighten me, please!

:worms:

Just follow the instructions below. If you are not sure of the Rules they are on the first page.

You may link to the victims fb or to an official memorial/justice FB (if it has been okayed by WS) otherwise don't link it.

I've gone thru all the posted articles on this thread....am not finding any rumors/comments other than from the first day this was posted....very few otherwise. maybe it's because I use an IPad and a lot of content is unavailable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox