AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

Ok...so if the boss came get her and no one came to the door...where was she? Husband said when he left @ 8am she was packing. He went to get his stuck truck out of the ditch - with the baby? - and when he got home at 1pm she left walking. hmmmm...something doesn't add up to me.

JTIOT&MOO

Husband changed his story from leaving at 8 am with the baby to, leaving alone at 8am to get truck out of ditch then when he got home at around 1 she was packing so he took the baby to his Moms. When he got back she was gone. Husband also made the comment about her not answering the door, "I don't know. Maybe she was on the toilet" (but not in such nice words)

Are there flyers being posted around the community?

Ok...so if the boss came get her and no one came to the door...where was she? Husband said when he left @ 8am she was packing. He went to get his stuck truck out of the ditch - with the baby? - and when he got home at 1pm she left walking. hmmmm...something doesn't add up to me.

JTIOT&MOO

and..... If he had been drinking for a long amount of it me... To the point that he left his car behind...I iimagine he wouldn't be up early to get his car!

JMO

:blushing: Hi, I don't think we can discuss the case here.. this thread is for support for the family and information.. U can start a thread in the missing forum or I can if u would like...

I can't even imagine the frustration and fear Lisa's mom must feel not being able to get support... Maybe even being thwarted... From LE because the husband's family are in the LE!

:please::please::please:

:blushing: Hi, I don't think we can discuss the case here.. this thread is for support for the family and information.. U can start a thread in the missing forum or I can if u would like...

Oops! I am sorry!

do you mind starting a thread, Raine?

I would do it... But I still don't know how to provide links... :crazy:

Oops! I am sorry!

do you mind starting a thread, Raine?

I would do it... But I still don't know how to provide links... :crazy:

AL: Lisa Altimari-Wallace 35 Eufaula 27 Oct. 2012
On October 27, 2012 Lisa Altimari-Wallace engaged in an argument with her husband and packed a small bag and left on foot in Eufaula, Alabama. She has made NO CONTACT with anyone since . There has been no cell activity and no credit card activity. She left behind her 22 month old daughter. Lisa is 35 years old 5'2-5'3" and around 150 lbs. She has really long reddish hair and hazel eyes. She has a dolphin tattoo on her left upper arm.

Last edited by rolltidemom; Today at 06:56 PM. Reason: change eye color

Copied over post by Rolltidemom

AL: Lisa Altimari-Wallace 35 Eufaula 27 Oct. 2012
On October 27, 2012 Lisa Altimari-Wallace engaged in an argument with her husband and packed a small bag and left on foot in Eufaula, Alabama. She has made NO CONTACT with anyone since . There has been no cell activity and no credit card activity. She left behind her 22 month old daughter. Lisa is 35 years old 5'2-5'3" and around 150 lbs. She has really long reddish hair and hazel eyes. She has a dolphin tattoo on her left upper arm.

Last edited by rolltidemom; Today at 06:56 PM. Reason: change eye color

Copied over post by Rolltidemom

Thanks, Raine!

:yourock:

Unbelievable that LE has said nothing about Lisa being missing. How ridiculous that they would just believe a husband's story that the mother of his baby just walked away when her friends and family are searching for her.
Even more, I just cannot believe that there is nothing out there (that I can find) in the local media about this missing mother? :furious:
She's been gone for 11+ days. She missed her 22 month-old toddler's Halloween! It must be so frustrating for her family

Thanks for bringing this to our attention rolltidemom!

This isn't sounding good...

Considering the last anyone heard from her was the phone call to her friend on the Friday night while her husband was out drinking, and she didn't answer the door when her boss came to pick her up on Saturday morning... I'd venture to say something happened to her between those two times. I don't buy the story that she was packing and then left without her child. Besides, if she were packing and planning on leaving, surely she'd phone her boss to let him (her?) know that she probably wouldn't be making it in that day and wouldn't need a lift to work.

As for the husband, it sounds as though he was driving home (intoxicated), got his car bogged, and then had to go collect it the next day... Did someone drop him off at his car that morning, or did he walk there himself? And where was the child during this time? It doesn't seem we've received consistent answers to any of these questions.

*sigh*

Hoping Lisa is found soon. My thoughts are with her family and friends, especially with her beautiful child.

Unbelievable that LE has said nothing about Lisa being missing. How ridiculous that they would just believe a husband's story that the mother of his baby just walked away when her friends and family are searching for her.
Even more, I just cannot believe that there is nothing out there (that I can find) in the local media about this missing mother? :furious:
She's been gone for 11+ days. She missed her 22 month-old toddler's Halloween! It must be so frustrating for her family

Thanks for bringing this to our attention rolltidemom!

Thank you for taking your time to sleuth with us!!!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back