AL AL - Lisa Altimari-Wallace, 35, Eufaula, 27 Oct 2012

This isn't sounding good...

Considering the last anyone heard from her was the phone call to her friend on the Friday night while her husband was out drinking, and she didn't answer the door when her boss came to pick her up on Saturday morning... I'd venture to say something happened to her between those two times. I don't buy the story that she was packing and then left without her child. Besides, if she were packing and planning on leaving, surely she'd phone her boss to let him (her?) know that she probably wouldn't be making it in that day and wouldn't need a lift to work.

As for the husband, it sounds as though he was driving home (intoxicated), got his car bogged, and then had to go collect it the next day... Did someone drop him off at his car that morning, or did he walk there himself? And where was the child during this time? It doesn't seem we've received consistent answers to any of these questions.

*sigh*

Hoping Lisa is found soon. My thoughts are with her family and friends, especially with her beautiful child.

Trust me I am just as confused as you. Lisa's best friend is joining us here soon so she can help answer more questions. From what I heard from the family, the baby was with Lisa when he went to get his truck (still trying to find out how he got to his truck) then when he got back from getting his truck Lisa was packing so he then took the baby to his Moms (around 1:00 pm). When he got back she was gone. I promise I will keep posting info as I get it. Is it possible to link a facebook page here?

Trust me I am just as confused as you. Lisa's best friend is joining us here soon so she can help answer more questions. From what I heard from the family, the baby was with Lisa when he went to get his truck (still trying to find out how he got to his truck) then when he got back from getting his truck Lisa was packing so he then took the baby to his Moms (around 1:00 pm). When he got back she was gone. I promise I will keep posting info as I get it. Is it possible to link a facebook page here?

That raises even more questions though... I don't know how strongly I believe that Lisa was actually there that morning. I keep coming back to her boss arriving at the house to give her a lift but receiving no answer. I wonder if her boss tried to call her, or just knocked on the door, got no answer and left? If it were me picking up someone, I'm sure I'd call and knock and wait around for a fair while until I was absolutely sure I wasn't getting an answer... I would assume her boss did the same?

Looking forward to getting some more information from Lisa's best friend, it's always good to have someone who knows the missing person around to get a better idea of the situation. It definitely helps a lot in finding out what really happened.

In regards to facebook pages, I believe it's fine to post Lisa's page, as well as any support pages or missing person pages. It's not ok to post pages of people who know Lisa (ie. her husband) unless they are named a POI in the case.

Thanks for all the information you've provided, rolltidemom. It's really good to have people around who care so much about our missing.

That raises even more questions though... I don't know how strongly I believe that Lisa was actually there that morning. I keep coming back to her boss arriving at the house to give her a lift but receiving no answer. I wonder if her boss tried to call her, or just knocked on the door, got no answer and left? If it were me picking up someone, I'm sure I'd call and knock and wait around for a fair while until I was absolutely sure I wasn't getting an answer... I would assume her boss did the same?

Looking forward to getting some more information from Lisa's best friend, it's always good to have someone who knows the missing person around to get a better idea of the situation. It definitely helps a lot in finding out what really happened.

In regards to facebook pages, I believe it's fine to post Lisa's page, as well as any support pages or missing person pages. It's not ok to post pages of people who know Lisa (ie. her husband) unless they are named a POI in the case.

Thanks for all the information you've provided, rolltidemom. It's really good to have people around who care so much about our missing.
Great post, PublicHysteria!

I, too, question when Lisa actually "left" the house on Saturday.....

Especially keeping in mind that her boss received no answer when he came to pick her up....

We may have a time line of her missing between her phone call/communication discussing hubby's bar activities... And the time her boss came to pick her up...

JMO

I feel the same! I don't believe she was there Sat morning. I believe his truck got conveniently stuck in the mud to explain how mud got on the truck. LE needs to be searching muddy dirt roads!! I know Lisa was a dependable and reliable worker and she would never miss work without calling to tell her boss to NOT come get her. That again tells me she was not there that morning. This leads me to believe there is a 3rd party involved. Someone had the baby!!!! I will post links on a new post. Thank you!!!!!!!

Not sure if this has been posted... There's not much information there, though.

http://www.prlog.org/12019553-eufaula-police-seeking-missing-mother-of-young-child.html

And I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this one (as it's not technically a MSM report), so please remove it if not mods! Thanks.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-870170

Lisa's mum has commented in the comments of the last link.

WOW!!! Thank you! I haven't seen the 1st link!!!! It's a start!

Did Lisa have a cell phone? Did she have a vehicle other than the truck Chris drove?

Here is the deal, her mother needs to go to her local police department and file a missing person report. Tell them that the police department in Eufala did not file a report and ask them what else she needs to do. She needs to be willing to patiently answer all of their questions. She needs to show up prepared with a list of facts including any past history of domestic violence, drug or alcohol abuse etc. on the part of the husband. Include her last post made the night before she disappeared. Include his story about being stuck in the mud. Bring contact info for Lisa's work and friends.

No matter what, Lisa's mom must be calm and persistent. It is very hard to get all of the facts from a person who is very upset and emotional. I am a mom too, and I know it's hard to keep it together when it seems like no one is listening, but clear communication of the facts is what will get the best response.

Police need to talk personally with this husband ASAP and get pemission to look through the house. They need to look for a cleaned up crime scene and any injuries on his body such as scratches on his face and arms. They need to see if things like her cell phone, make-up, jewelery, prescription meds, and wallet are still in the home. Women don't leave without those things.

MOO

He took their daughter to his mom. Her mother lives in south Alabama

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Did Lisa have a cell phone? Did she have a vehicle other than the truck Chris drove?

Here is the deal, her mother needs to go to her local police department and file a missing person report. Tell them that the police department in Eufala did not file a report and ask them what else she needs to do. She needs to be willing to patiently answer all of their questions. She needs to show up prepared with a list of facts including any past history of domestic violence, drug or alcohol abuse etc. on the part of the husband. Include her last post made the night before she disappeared. Include his story about being stuck in the mud. Bring contact info for Lisa's work and friends.

No matter what, Lisa's mom must be calm and persistent. It is very hard to get all of the facts from a person who is very upset and emotional. I am a mom too, and I know it's hard to keep it together when it seems like no one is listening, but clear communication of the facts is what will get the best response.

Police need to talk personally with this husband ASAP and get pemission to look through the house. They need to look for a cleaned up crime scene and any injuries on his body such as scratches on his face and arms. They need to see if things like her cell phone, make-up, jewelery, prescription meds, and wallet are still in the home. Women don't leave without those things.

MOO

It seems that's the problem... the police where Lisa lives are not doing anything, from what I can gather. The missing person's report would have to be filed in the jurisdiction that Lisa and her husband live.... the police dept. where Lisa's mother lives would have no jurisdiction and can't take a missing report.

It seems that's the problem... the police where Lisa lives are not doing anything, from what I can gather. The missing person's report would have to be filed in the jurisdiction that Lisa and her husband live.... the police dept. where Lisa's mother lives would have no jurisdiction and can't take a missing report.

then maybe she should go to surrounding LE depts. to alert them?

JMO

Why is there no mention in the area newspaper?

http://www2.eufaulatribune.com/news/

That huge lake/reservior and being so close to the Georgia border is unfortunate for searching. After reading the whole thread, nothing makes sense. jmo, it definitely wasn't 'cheaper to keep her' with her recent surgery and up-coming treatment. Add on going out drinking, according to him, closing the bar. Wish we had a map of the area to pinpoint her address, where she supposedly walked off. Never heard of a woman in a rural area walking off to leave her husband. Running for her life with her child, yes... walking off when she could of called a friend to pick her and her child up, NO. Without further info, this stinks.

Guests - Sign up and contribute....especially if you are local. Story does not sound good.....are there any searches planned? She is a mother with a serious medical condition..she needs an advocate. :banghead:

Here is a screen shot of the driving route incase you are unable to open/view the google maps link above.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-11-09 at 12.40.22 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-11-09 at 12.40.22 PM.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 57
Guests - Sign up and contribute....especially if you are local. Story does not sound good.....are there any searches planned? She is a mother with a serious medical condition..she needs an advocate. :banghead:

I think one of Lisas best friends is going up tomorrow. She's a asking for anyone that wants to go with her to let her know so hopefully they will get there and figure this out. Keep them in your prayers please

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

Eufala, AL , family is asking for the public’s help for information

<snipped>
Her mother, Barbara Covey states &#8220;I know my daughter. She would never leave her baby. I need to know where she is and what has happened to her!&#8221; Friends also state that Lisa would never abandon her young daughter and not make contact with somebody. They ask anyone with information, no matter how insignificant, to please contact authorities.

http://missingpersonsnews.com/?p=5653

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back