All about Aliahna

Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you for giving us a forum for Ali.

My guess is the family may decide to postpone any type of funeral or memorial service until after Aliahna's remains are released to the family. I'm certain that hasn't happened yet, and may not happen for sometime.

The funeral info is in the media link, its Thursday.

If she disappeared wearing her hearing aids and glasses no one would have believed the sleepwalking story.

Did she have hearing aids? Not everybody with hearing loss benefits from them.

She did have hearing aids in one pic:

Alicertificatehearingaidshows.jpg

Her hair was colored more than once imoo. She's been blonde, dark brown and highlighted according to her pictures. I won't say why I think her hair's been dyed. imoo

Q. was asked 10 or 15 posts upthread-- where was Ali's 8th B'day celebrated?

An astute observer noted, at back of bday cake pix, there was a home portie-pottie & diaper boxes. Also a play pen (or dog pen?)

I believe the bday pix were taken same day and place as pix w. Ali & GerShep pup, several posts later.

Compare:
Place-- bday pix has big tan/br recliner, also the texture, color of wall, also funny window sill to right/behind it. Ali sits is verrrrrry similar chair w pup. Also look at string of windows, wall to wall, in bday pix--- kinda looks like add-on '3 season room.' If we had IA address for fam.,we cd Google earth & tell from birdeye view of rooftop & outline if it had add-on room like this.

Date -- Look at Ali's dress or top w. gathered neck & sleeves, color is same. Haircut seems same. She looks same.
Pup pix is time stamped April 2, 2010.

The pup may the the one Mom petitioned city(?) council for, as assistance or therapy dog, when fam. was in Centerville Iowa???

This is a round about way of saying I think both pix were in Iowa, April 2010. IDK whose house.

Hope it helps.

Information about 'some' therapy dogs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.tdi-dog.org/

snip

· What is Therapy Dogs International?

Therapy Dogs International (TDI®) is a volunteer organization dedicated to regulating, testing and registration of
therapy dogs and their volunteer handlers for the purpose of visiting nursing homes, hospitals, other institutions and
wherever else therapy dogs are needed.

snip

· What type of dogs are used?

TDI registers all breeds of dogs. Some dogs have pedigrees, while others have been adopted from local shelters or are rescue dogs.

snip

· What are the requirements for joining TDI?

To belong to Therapy Dogs International (TDI®) all dogs must be tested and evaluated by a Certified TDI Evaluator. A dog must be a minimum of one (1) year of age and have a sound temperament. Each dog must pass a temperament evaluation for suitability to become a Therapy Dog, which includes the American Kennel Club’s Canine Good Citizen Test (CGC). The test will also include the evaluation of the dog’s behavior around people with the use of some type of service equipment (wheelchairs, crutches, etc.).

Picture used in Aliahna's online obituary.

Attachments

• aliobit.jpeg
    aliobit.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 95
The photograph of Aliahna on her 8th Birthday is VERY INTERESTING.

(At least we can say that someone is making an effort to celebrate her birthday nicely . . it's a large cake with purple icing (I'll betcha dollars to donuts that's her favorite color) . . ornamented with a guitar (musical?) . . . and I see a smile on the face of a child who doesn't look so peaky as recent photos. . . )

However, I was very interested to see what looks sort of like a walker or one of those contraptions you put over the toilet to help someone with mobility issues, generally you think of someone after hip surgery, etc., so an elderly person. WHERE was this photo taken? Did the family live with the grandfather before his extradition?

From enlarging the image it is a Hannah Montana cake.

The walker contraption is not a walker (in my opinion). It's too short. It looks instead like some kind of stool, possibly with a toilet seat on top (?) and a bucket -- but I could easily be wrong.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7480424&postcount=15"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7480424&postcount=15[/ame]
Look at the previous page ,Chris, Hippie chick knows exactly what this is !

I think it's very likely that ALi celebrated her 8th Birthday at grandpa's trailer.
Bet Uncle Mike was there as well .Those are a lot of cups and sodas.

This thread is for information about Aliahna Maroney Lemmon.

Missing poster:

209714-aliahna-lemmon.jpg

Aliahna%20Lemmon,%209,%20from%20Fort%20Wayne%20Indiana%20-%20went%20missing%20Dec.%2023,%202011,%20was%20found%20murdered%20Dec.%2026,%202011%20Facebook6.jpg

aliahna.lemmon.jpg

So adorable. It reminds me of my nieces love for Hannah Montana at one time. So innocent and sweet. I bet she wanted to be a rock star.

But... the house is a mess! I know trailers are small, but it looks like junk just taking up room. Unsanitary drunk at that.

I just realized -- her has has been dyed black or brown in this photo. Why would you dye a little girl's hair???

In this instance, the only reason I can think if is to contrst the hair more to make the cornrows more visible.

But... She's had her hair colored a lot, so....

I'm really not sure about the hair dying.My daughter has hair like that.If you look at even the early picture the top layer of her hair is very golden blonde and bleaches in the sun while the other side of her hair is very dark.When I would brush my daughters hair back in the winter it would look dark but in the summer it would be golden blonde with the dark side underneath.
Now at the graduation pic when she has her hair braided it's definetely dyed all dark.

Close-lipped smile. Unusual in a child, and we're seeing this with Aliahna a few times, as in the last photograph. (Same as w/ Madeleine McCann, I can't help but think of her because of the haircolor changes.)
---------------

Re: the close-lipped smile photo, on the Missing poster. Anyone else notice that her hair appears to be in a "mohawk style" in that particular photo? What was that about?

I thought it was just puffy on top and drawn back from the sides.

Here's one of the few things people have said about Aliahna's character:

Haskins wants people to know there are other people there, too, many who care deeply about the little girl lost in their midst.

She was one of them – "Miss Norma" to Aliahna, who would pop in to her trailer a few doors away from Plumadore's to play with Haskins' 7-year-old granddaughter and Pomeranian dog.

Often in tow were Aliahna's younger sisters, who also were staying with Plumadore when police say he killed Aliahna.

"She wasn't bossy, but if she saw them doing something they shouldn't be doing, she played 'little mom' with them," Haskins said.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111229/LOCAL/312299981

Close-lipped smile. Unusual in a child, and we're seeing this with Aliahna a few times, as in the last photograph. (Same as w/ Madeleine McCann, I can't help but think of her because of the haircolor changes.)

Closed lip smile could have to do with missing teeth too.

Closed lip smile could have to do with missing teeth too.

In the 8 yr old birthday picture taken at a distance she is smiling kind of big looks like she is missing some teeth and in the picture of her up close where she is wearing the same clothes holding the dog she has a bit of a tighter smile and cant see her teeth. My daughter lost her first tooth the day before Thanksgiving and her second Christmas Eve that girl would not give me one of her famous big teethy smiles to save my life unless I took the picture from across the room. So that could be it.

It could also be who was on the other side of the camera taking the picture. In some pictures to me it seems she is more at ease then in others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back