All About Chloroform#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats right! I noticed all those things as well! I also took note that when someone from the media asked a guard (i think?) at the jail how KC spent her days, they were told that she sleeps a lot and reads. Sleeping ALOT is common when someone on meth "crashes" or comes down.

That is what I said when the first came out. That sleeping a lot is indicative of some type of stimulant having been used for a while.

LE knows what she has used and how long she has been using because they took a sample of her hair for the DNA. I am sure all of that will come out in court.

Another thing which makes me think meth and/or crack or crank is the description by her friends of the complete personality change after she started running around with new friends. I think they are saying it but don't want to come right out with it.

Meth does not show up on the skin and teeth for a number of years in young people. It is a misconception that people have sores all over their bodies. That rarely happens until someone is in their 30s.

Casey had her teeth all capped,(most likely Lumineers) so there was a problem with her teeth, but most likely not from meth.

In some of the pictures if you blow them up, you will see she did have some type of sore places on her face, and neck occasionally.

Turbo, I noticed a few sores as well but I didnt want to sound like I was over analyzing every little thing. Thanks for pointig that out.

I also think she had work on her teeth too.

I think she liked a good drink and smoked a little weed. I don't think meth played any part in Casey's life. jmo

Liked a good drink........LOL -

In my opinion that girl was seriously alcoholic already. People who get drunk all the time are not "social drinkers' Hanging over the "porcelain throne" time after time is not a social drinker.

What is scary is which of these times did she have Caylee with her?

Turbo, I noticed a few sores as well but I didnt want to sound like I was over analyzing every little thing. Thanks for pointig that out.

I also think she had work on her teeth too.

She definitely has veneers.........either that or excellent genes as her teeth look perfect....all things considered, I am going with veneers as the explaination. I think KC exhibits all the telltale signs of stimulant abuse, from sleep deprivation to mania, and then the big crash. As has been said, LE already knows what/if she has taken and for how long. The new drug tests can read a hair strand like a story book with regard to these substances and the period which they have been used and I am sure we will learn all about it in court.

Okay, I am going to get on my bandwagon here for a few minutes, please bear with me.

I do feel KC was on meth/crank/crack and/or other drugs. I posted in my previous post why I felt that was true.

Since this is a forum which reaches many people and some in KC's world, I want to talk about those drugs specifically. (if I am out of line Trish, just delete my post)

Many young people her age try those because of "peer pressure" and date pressure. They hang out at clubs where those drugs flow like water. In better circles it is usually cocaine, but I don't see KC's group having the money to support a coke habit.

Realistically, for all practical purposes, KC was homeless. She had no job, no way to support herself or Caylee, and if not for her parents she would be just like the young women I work with in homeless shelters and on the streets. These young women get hooked usually after using alcohol and many times it just takes ONE TIME for that addiction to kick in . (family history, etc) No one knows who will become addicted with that first time, but many do and women seem to be much more susceptible than men for some reason. Some believe it to be hormonal, but there are no studies to verify it.

I have met hundreds of Casey's. They are all the same. The difference in the ones I see and her is she still had enablers and she had a deep resentment toward her mother over Caylee. Most of these women for a while will trade their kids for drugs, but they eventually just give the kids to someone else in their family or the state takes them away.

Drug dealers do not like women with kids hanging around. Meth/Crack houses (and they are not just in the inner city, but many expensive areas too) will only tolerate a kid for so long. If no one wants sex with that kid in exchange for the next hit, then the women are run out of there and some then will give that child away or go to the next group of addicts to hang with.

I believe it was made VERY clear to KC that these people did not want Caylee around. Tony said it in so many words, the roommate said it as I am sure others did. That is not to imply they had anything to do with drugs, but to address the mindset of KC in all of this. She had run out of places she could take Caylee, not to mention the fact Caylee could talk now, and the danger of being found out by her mother was great.

Meth/crack has a rage element. Many person/child has been killed when the addict was in a meth/coke/crack rage. They go from fine to homicidal in minutes.

If young people in these clubs could see what I see, I would like to think they would never try any of it, but unfortunately they don't think "it will ever happen to them"

A 28 year old woman who is trying to put her life back together told me she would NEVER have believed that she would have traded her kids for sex before she used crack. She said they were her entire life, and when she became addicted. something snapped which made her believe there was nothing more valuable than her next hit. The state took her kids and most likely she will never get them back, but she knows they are better off than what she put them through. That will be her curse to live with the rest of her life and may prevent her at some point from staying away from the drugs. She may be more easy to rehabilitate than most because she has a college degree and had a professional career until the addiction. Being young, her chances of getting back on her career path are better.

KC had nothing but her family and they were gone in her mind.

For the young people reading this........just remember ONE thing if nothing else rings true.

THERE ARE NO OLD PRACTICING ADDICTS.

You're right... I totally forgot about the up for "four days" part... good memory!! Also compare the three mug shots... the first one her pupils are dialated and her skin looks tight, while the second one looks better, and the third she finally looks somewhat "normal"...

...........kc had not slept for 4 days? And whose mouth did that come out of?:eek::eek::eek:
Poor little CASEY--no sleep.

Okay, I am going to get on my bandwagon here for a few minutes, please bear with me.

I do feel KC was on meth/crank/crack and/or other drugs. I posted in my previous post why I felt that was true.

Since this is a forum which reaches many people and some in KC's world, I want to talk about those drugs specifically. (if I am out of line Trish, just delete my post)

Many young people her age try those because of "peer pressure" and date pressure. They hang out at clubs where those drugs flow like water. In better circles it is usually cocaine, but I don't see KC's group having the money to support a coke habit.

Realistically, for all practical purposes, KC was homeless. She had no job, no way to support herself or Caylee, and if not for her parents she would be just like the young women I work with in homeless shelters and on the streets. These young women get hooked usually after using alcohol and many times it just takes ONE TIME for that addiction to kick in . (family history, etc) No one knows who will become addicted with that first time, but many do and women seem to be much more susceptible than men for some reason. Some believe it to be hormonal, but there is no studies to verify it.

I have met hundreds of Casey's. They are all the same. The difference in the ones I see and her is she still had enablers and she had a deep resentment toward her mother over Caylee. Most of these women for a while will trade their kids for drugs, but they eventually just give the kids to someone else in their family or the state takes them away.

Drug dealers do not like women with kids hanging around. Meth/Crack houses (and they are not just in the inner city, but many expensive areas too) will only tolerate a kid for so long. If no one wants sex with that kid in exchange for the next hit, then the women are run out of there and some then will give that child away or go to the next group of addicts to hang with.

I believe it was made VERY clear to KC that these people did not want Caylee around. Tony said it in so many words, the roommate said it as I am sure others did. That is not to imply they had anything to do with drugs, but to address the mindset of KC in all of this.

Meth/crack has a rage element. Many person/child has been killed when the addict was in a meth/coke/crack rage. They go from fine to homicidal in minutes.

If young people in these clubs could see what I see, I would like to think they would never try any of it, but unfortunately they don't think "it will ever happen to them"

A 28 year old woman who is trying to put her life back together told me she would NEVER have believed that she would have traded her kids for sex before she used crack. She said they were her entire life, and when she became addicted. something snapped which made her believe there was nothing more valuable than her next hit. The state took her kids and most likely she will never get them back, but she knows they are better off than what she put them through. That will be her curse to live with the rest of her life and may prevent her at some point from staying away from the drugs.

For the young people reading this........just remember ONE thing if nothing else rings true.

THERE ARE NO OLD PRACTICING ADDICTS.

Wow Turbo! What an awesome post! I could not have said it better if I had tried and I agree 110%! :clap::clap::clap:

I think one reason some people find it so hard to believe that KC did anything to Caylee is because by all accounts she was a very loving, caring, doting mother. And I have no doubt that at one time she was.....until something happened. I think meth is what happened. I have seen many good and descent people turn into someone unrecognizable to their friends and family and do things they would have never done before.

Again....great post! Theres really nothing more that I can add.

snipped for content
Another thing which makes me think meth and/or crack or crank is the description by her friends of the complete personality change after she started running around with new friends. I think they are saying it but don't want to come right out with it.

I agree that it is very possible that Casey was using meth. I thought this from the first week. Amphetamine is the number one drug of abuse among the college crowd. TL was enrolled in a very demanding course of study by his own testimony. Not to accuse but it is possible.

More than one of her friends have stated that she talked incessantly. This is a sure sign of meth in use; it could also be that she just talks a lot.

There are other things that support her use of meth as others have pointed out. She may not have been a user but IMO, nothing has been brought forward to rule it out.

what do you mean?? It came out of KC's own mouth... on her phone conversation in jail where she keeps trying to get tonE's number...

I have seen various recipes on the net for making meth but I have never seen one that called for cloroform as an ingredient. I do know that cloroform can be one of the by-products producted when making meth. I don't know how one would go about collecting the cloroform or if it could even be done. I just don't believe that the cloroform found in CA's trunk was for making meth. JMO

I googled "meth ingredients" and chloroform was amongst the many ingredients. (I hope my boss doesn't check my internet activity!)

Also, anyone see that crystal meth documentary about the two teenagers who called 911 because they were lost? They were on the drug. It was cold outside and they couldn't figure out where they were. They actually were only a little ways from home. Anyway, they thought someone was chasing them, or something like that, and they left the warm truck and ended up freezing to death outside. It turns out they had enough gas in the trunk to run the heater until the police showed up. But they weren't thinking. Maybe something like this happened with Casey.

Wow Turbo! What an awesome post! I could not have said it better if I had tried and I agree 110%! :clap::clap::clap:

I think one reason some people find it so hard to believe that KC did anything to Caylee is because by all accounts she was a very loving, caring, doting mother. And I have no doubt that at one time she was.....until something happened. I think meth is what happened. I have seen many good and descent people turn into someone unrecognizable to their friends and family and do things they would have never done before.

Again....great post! Theres really nothing more that I can add.

Thank you.

The very fact that her prior friends talked about how loving, caring, etc. she was with Caylee jumped out at me immediately because of what young women have told me. They are loving parents until the addiction kicks in and then their drug of choice becomes their first love. It is like her prior friends are describing a totally different person than what everyone later came to know.

Addicts have been described many times (even by themselves) as having a Jekyll and Hyde personality. I am sure if the Anthony's look back, they will see when her personality changed and I would bet money they have seen instances of her meth rage and just did not know what was causing it or what to do.

I do not think Casey was a heavy drinker or drug user. I think she drank occassionally and smoked pot. It worked to Casey's advantage to stay sober, she could hang with friends who were under the influence steal, lie, and manipulate that much easier and they would never catch on because they wouldnt remember small details, if they were missing money they would just think they lost it or spent it while they were wasted.

I do not think Casey was a heavy drinker or drug user. I think she drank occassionally and smoked pot. It worked to Casey's advantage to stay sober, she could hang with friends who were under the influence steal, lie, and manipulate that much easier and they would never catch on because they wouldnt remember small details, if they were missing money they would just think they lost it or spent it while they were wasted.

You may be right Busylady, but on the other hand.....drug users are the masters of manipulation and will lie, cheat, and steal from anyone and everyone around them. They have no conscience when they are using.

Also, anyone see that crystal meth documentary about the two teenagers who called 911 because they were lost? They were on the drug. It was cold outside and they couldn't figure out where they were. They actually were only a little ways from home. Anyway, they thought someone was chasing them, or something like that, and they left the warm truck and ended up freezing to death outside. It turns out they had enough gas in the trunk to run the heater until the police showed up. But they weren't thinking. Maybe something like this happened with Casey.

I didnt see it but I did hear about it from somewhere. Very very sad

Absolutely great post, Turbo!

I had thought in the beginning that Cocaine could have been what kept Casey going for 4 days. I remember even more than 20 years ago people were using Cocaine so that they could go and go and go. It was and still is, the middle and upper middle class drug of choice.

I remember commenting/posting early on that even Cindy was running her tongue around her gums quite a lot and drinking water ALL the time. That made me think that she was either on some sort of drug that made her mouth dry or she was a Cocaine user. This is just my opinion and am not accusing anyone of anything - it is just what I honestly thought.

When I was working in the jail, we had a guy that actually had to be in a cell by himself because he was coming off of crystal meth. It took 3 male Correctional Officers to book him after a few hours of seeing if he would calm down enough to book. This guy stayed awake for days raising h*ll and beating on the door before he finally got quiet and slept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname