All About KYRON ~ Pictures, Poems, Prayers, Well Wishes, Light a Candle ~

Dear Kyron,

Three weeks ago today your bright smile and sweet soul went missing from the world as we knew it. I pray for you where ever you are and know angels are watching over you and walking with you.

I also am sending prayers to all your family members who love you so. You have become "our" little guy in these last three weeks -- and as much as our hearts hurt, I cannot even imagine how heartbroken your family is with you missing from their arms.

God bless & God speed...

-5d7c7a8f9a609e36_custom_665xauto.jpg

The shadows of balloons from the "Wall of Hope" are cast on a local church where Desiree Young and Kaine Horman, Kyron Horman's biological parents, were interviewed in the early morning hours of June 25, 2010. The wall was put together for the 7-year-old who first went missing on June 4​

-e0cd8df3c9f0eb9b_custom_665xauto.jpg

Balloons on the "Wall of Hope" are illuminated by local and national broadcast crews in the early morning hours of June 25, 2010.

I am loving the picture of Kyron and his Momma flying a kite together.:beats:

Attachments

• kyron.jpg
    kyron.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 5,358
~~~Bittersweetly I too adore Desiree and Kyrons picture on the beach "Looking Up". Using Spiritual eyes ~~~ ooohhh the possibility that "Mama" will be seeking comfort and closeness with Kyron exactly as this visual portrays. Their two hands united together with a circle {chorus}"Family Circle that shall not be broken ~~ by and by Lord bye and bye"~~~

We all surely know as we visit often with our Beloved in the same way. May Grace embrace them abundantly.

This is my first post on this forum after a while of lurking. Kyron's case has really bothered me from the beginning...it makes me sad to know he's still missing. So

Kyron:
My wish for you is this: You wandered away from your school for some reason, and got lost. A nice family found you on a back road and decided to take you along to Disneyland, not knowing you were missing. You are still in Disneyland having the time of your life.

This may seem a bit silly, but it's the best outcome I can come up with. If a family member took him, there is betrayal that he would feel. If a stranger took him, even more nasty possibilities come to mind.

And yes, I still believe in miracles. And I still believe that Cinderella lived happily ever after!

MOO

This is absolutley beautiful.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIA-PgbVYS0[/ame]

I'm thinking of you tonight Kryon.

I hope that wherever you are tonight that you are smiling and running and playing, I hope that you are warm and surrounded by love.

I am thinking of a little song I heard as a child when I think of you Kryon.

"When you see that star as it shines on high
In the great Celestial Hall
You will know the proudest angel in the sky
Is the littlest angel of all"

I'll look up tonight and blow you a kiss sweetie.

Kyron I think of you and pray everyday that you are reunited with your family NOW! A day hasn't gone by that I haven't shed a tear for you, sweet boy.

Kyron: I hope some day you are able to read this and know that I thought you are a really cool young man. I liked your Science project and you were interested in the others, you are interested in so much of your world.

I can't accept it that you don't have a bright future ahead of you. I can do nothing else but pray but pray I will. God Bless you and those who are feeling your loss.

Karen

OMGosh, I just wanna squeeeeeze this cute lil mushyface!

34925_10150207551140077_890965076_13351174_804044_n.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back