All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you stalk a person that don't exist, see might have been sleeping in the car because of the fight between her and CA.

Also, depending on what time she is texting them, she might be staying at their places while that person is at workand as for the times that she quit text and talking, do these time coincide with her being in jail or at the attorneys office. .
These date I am referring to are in June - I'll check and post

How can you stalk a person that don't exist, see might have been sleeping in the car because of the fight between her and CA.

Also, depending on what time she is texting them, she might be staying at their places while that person is at workand as for the times that she quit text and talking, do these time coincide with her being in jail or at the attorneys office. .

LOL, I think okiedoki meant "stake-out" not stalking....and yes, LP told NG that Lee told him this & She told Rob this too about staking out ZG. It was CA's second version of her truth.:rolleyes:

As I look closely at the maps there are sooooo many dense, brushy, heavily treed areas around Orlando I just wonder if she will ever be found......I remember some searchers saying some of these areas were so thick they couldn't get into them.

I know how you feel. But keep in mind this much if you can...if the searchers cant get back into some places, then neither could Casey, not on her own anyway. I still have the intuition about the dumpsters because that or she dump in gator festered water. Because to burry her, she would have to either steal or buy a shovel (which is unaccounted for) But really searches were probably okay for not going into deep thick places...she would not have wasted to much time or effort. imo

one small point - and not pointing fingers but I have noticed that some poeple on here address newly registered people as if they don't know squat about this info- maybe some people, as myself, don't have all the lingo i.e abbrev's etc done yet but that doesn't mean that the newly registered people, myself included, haven't been following this case from the beginning, Ispeaking about me, I have. so the info about TL ping, long & lat coordinates, cell phone records with pings And KC textinging TL and phoning him - I mentioned because I thought it was significate, maybe I was wrong, so it seems, to mention this.

one small point - and not pointing fingers but I have noticed that some poeple on here address newly registered people as if they don't know squat about this info- maybe some people, as myself, don't have all the lingo i.e abbrev's etc done yet but that doesn't mean that the newly registered people, myself included, haven't been following this case from the beginning, Ispeaking about me, I have. so the info about TL ping, long & lat coordinates, cell phone records with pings And KC textinging TL and phoning him - I mentioned because I thought it was significate, maybe I was wrong, so it seems, to mention this.
and yes, it should have said stake out---

No don't fell that way, any information from everyone will help build the records as to a possible location, their has been several great idea's from new posters.
thank you - so has anyone noticed what I said? And are there anyone elses house that would show up in the same long and lat as TL"S? if not if she was in his area and calling and testing him was she sitting in her call or what?
I will find the hours that I am referring to and long and lats - have to run out right now

thank you - so has anyone noticed what I said? And are there anyone elses house that would show up in the same long and lat as TL"S? if not if she was in his area and calling and testing him was she sitting in her call or what?
I will find the hours that I am referring to and long and lats - have to run out right now

Were the calls going to AL's cellphone? It's possible that she was staying at his house and was calling him to see where he was at, since he wasn't at home.

Perhaps, or was he in class during these times. :waitasec:

Welcome to WS, give me some credit for stickin up for ya. I knew what you meant when you were talking about those nights. Stake out, stalking, same difference to Casey. So anyway, as far as I am concerned most can weed out the ones who arent here for good reasons, usually in a few posts. Youre a good egg. And hey as long as we are on the same team right?

Sometimes, perhaps because its in writing you dont hear the tone of the post. But dont take what others say as critisism, it may not have been menat that way.
Thank you - I am, as I am sure everyone is, way too too sesnitive about this - I try to take off a day and not get on the computer and hit all the local orlando tv news sites and docstoc etc but can't help myself -- anyway thanks to you both, I've had way too much coffee......

Thank you - I am, as I am sure everyone is, way too too sesnitive about this - I try to take off a day and not get on the computer and hit all the local orlando tv news sites and docstoc etc but can't help myself -- anyway thanks to you both, I've had way too much coffee......

Join the club! Personally I am a coffee fein by nature anyway......

so did you figure out those times for those two dates. I was wondering, Casey had several days to drive around that area to find just the right location. The critical dates have to be the 25th or 26th to dump the babys body. Why are you interested on the 20th?

I and another have traced lat/lon on the cell records and put them in a spread sheet if anyone is interested. :)

I believe if areas were so thick that searchers couldn't get into them that KC definitely would not have gone into them.... to the edges of these areas maybe but not into the thick dense woods. JMO

I agree with you somewhat.....but KC was desperate and the searchers are not.....JMO

so did you figure out those times for those two dates. I was wondering, Casey had several days to drive around that area to find just the right location. The critical dates have to be the 25th or 26th to dump the babys body. Why are you interested on the 20th?
I'll be back...! but thinking it was the night of the 17th and/or 21st 22nd

I and another have traced lat/lon on the cell records and put them in a spread sheet if anyone is interested. :)

I think everyone is getting lost in where you are in the database, I wish we had a better way to share the information collected.

I've been looking at some of KC's calls from 6/26 and noticed that it looks like she stayed in one area for over 1 hr. at Colonial & Forsyth cell tower location:

28.5653389 -81.2958361 mapped out on Google Maps at:

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=28.5653389 -81.2958361&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=il

Wonder if that's a common place for police to park? If you go up the road SW on Old Cheney, to Sunrise Landscape Supply Inc, there's a police car parked there. That's almost directly across from a dead end road and there's an easy turn around drive area right next to that. Just wondering because Casey sure seems to like the police--well she used to at least :p

I agree with you about the 25th or 26th! Maybe even the 24th.......if she was in the trunk when she went home and raced past GA to get to the trunk of the car and then slammed the trunk down, maybe she disposed of her that night. If that were the case it must have scared the out of her.

GA, in his interview, was quite honest about not liking the hideous odor in the car after picking it up from Amscott, but he never mentioned an odor as he was approaching the car to get into the trunk on the 24th.

Thank you - I have to go back over what I was reading on the cell phone records last night Because using both of those long and lat - one would think KC was at TL -but reading last night she was texting or calling him - thinking it was on the dates of
18th or 19th, or on 21st or 22nd.
I remember it hit me as odd, if that is TL's then why is she texting or calling him , and it was long perids of time. I keep thinking back to Lee's statement that she told him she was stalking out ZG, and KC's lies have a teeny weeny bit of distorted truth, so I'm thinking maybe she was: stalking/sleeping in the car. Lee said something like KC said she was stalking to see if "she" would come back. This is morbid, but did she mean "Caylee come back alive? So my opinion at this point is that Caylee is close to TL's. That might already be everyone's opinion, but I have been on this for way too long - please bear with me an my small but maybe late epiphany

Okie, I'd like to wrap my head around what you're into here.

Would you mind giving a brief summary of date/time examples? Not all-inclusive, just some example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500