All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie, I'd like to wrap my head around what you're into here.

Would you mind giving a brief summary of date/time examples? Not all-inclusive, just some example.

I think okiedokietoo is talking about, for instance:

cell tower 28.6039167, -81.2876111 which is very close to TL's apartment, so one would assume Casey was at his apartment, yet on 23:41:52 on 6/26 Tony calls KC for 288 sec. and it looks like she is elsewhere, otherwise why would he be calling her.

Sure, where is it located?

I have no where to upload to, anyone else ???? I have the file and it is also on an msn site but you have to be a member to get to it there.
If there is anyone I can send what we have in the spread sheet so far that can upload for everyone, that would be great, should have the rest tonight,up till the 2nd so far is done.

One think I am wondering about is a call KC rec'd on 6/26 at 23:28 from 623 area code. Someone listed this # as belonging to Mark H. But 623 is in Arizona and I thought MH was in the military in California??????

I have no where to upload to, anyone else ???? I have the file and it is also on an msn site but you have to be a member to get to it there.
If there is anyone I can send what we have in the spread sheet so far that can upload for everyone, that would be great, should have the rest tonight,up till the 2nd so far is done.

There is a link in the jury room cell phone project. Go to the last post in that thread for the correct link. That is where some posted Excel files yesterday to be shared. I'm trying to download from there now.

I am really starting to wonder if she just did put her in the dumpster at Amscot. The car was truly out of gas so maybe abandoning the car was not planned at all and Caylee was still in the trunk so she had to do something right then and there?

In looking at the pings I am not finding anything on any day that stands out as her going to a place she normally doesnt go to.

As I look closely at the maps there are sooooo many dense, brushy, heavily treed areas around Orlando I just wonder if she will ever be found......I remember some searchers saying some of these areas were so thick they couldn't get into them.

There are, but I generally rule those areas out as areas she would not go in.

Searching, I would LOVE to have a copy of your spreadsheet if I may.
Could you email it to me? I will PM you my email address . . .

Thanks in advance for the hard work and the offer to share it; that's great!

Sundance

As for MH's area code I lived in CO for 2 years and never bothered to change my number. That may be the case for him as well

I've been asked by several members to help them with the transfer of the cell phone data into Excel. I did a REALLY down and dirty document with screen prints. The link is in the Jury Room : http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72392

Good luck crunching data!

:crazy:

Bionic,

I've taken your spreadsheet and did some lookups and now have all the names to and from calls added. I uploaded to the shared site you've referenced in the jury room. There are still some unknown numbers we need but having the names in the spreadsheet really lets you see the calls in sequence and to whom... Pay special attention to the flurry of calls on the 15th and 16th if you take a look.

No, I am sure I am not, was trying to be nice and offer what we have done. thats all. If my offer was not welcome, so sorry. wont happen again

...when will I learn? :bang: (another note to self...keep day job)

I was justsayin' (or meanin' to say) it was great of you to throw it out there...just hopin' you would be ready for a gazillion requests for it (like mine)...that's all :blowkiss:

Lyrics are from a Jimmy Buffet song 'bout bein' the only girl in the bar and the guys are circlin' 'round.

Forgive me if this sounds like a stupid question, but did we determine what might be out by the Old Cheney Highway? I've been looking at her calls on the morning of the 24th and when I put long-lat. into google that's where it took me.

...when will I learn? :bang: (another note to self...keep day job)

I was justsayin' (or meanin' to say) it was great of you to throw it out there...just hopin' you would be ready for a gazillion requests for it (like mine)...that's all :blowkiss:

Lyrics are from a Jimmy Buffet song 'bout bein' the only girl in the bar and the guys are circlin' 'round.

LOL, I am fairly new here so once I get to see your posts regularly, I will know, but now, I see, you have a sense of humor like me.. and yes, I am still sending to those who requested..LOL no problem though, maybe it will help in some way.

UPDATE

POSTED: 5:13 pm EDT October 2, 2008
UPDATED: 6:12 pm EDT October 2, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned detectives have been searching for the body of Caylee Anthony in two more places in east Orange County. Caylee was reported missing 78 days ago. Detectives say she is dead and that at one point her body was in the trunk of her mom's car.

Both wooded areas they're searching are not far from where Casey Anthony lives with her parents. One is near the Amscot at Goldenrod and Highway 50 where Casey abandoned her car in late June. Investigators have searched the area more than once with cadaver dogs.

The other area is closer to Orlando International Airport, where a driver told investigators she saw a car like Casey's white Pontiac Sunfire parked in the median days after Caylee disappeared and she saw someone slight of build wearing a baseball cap and what looked like athletic wear walk out of the woods, someone she believes could have been Casey. It was odd to her because it's not a popular spot for joggers.

Video: http://www.wftv.com/video/17610784/index.html

Have her calls for June 27th been mapped yet?

I just took a look at the cell phone records.........there is a TON of activity on the 27th........will take forever to map it.

Can someone do a google map off of the pings where she was on the 27th from midnight to 7am?

Baznme, that is a time I am interested in too. I have wondered why TonE made a point of saying that Casey was 'definately' staying at his house on the 26th. Almost alibying her.

Alright, just had an idea. Did not think about being able to post Myspace comments/messages from your cell phone. Somebody just mentioned it on another thread.

I wonder if those few odd numbers on her cell phone log - not phone numbers, but 6-7 digit numbers - could be comments made to friends MySpace pages.

And I wonder if she might have been trying to establish an alibi timewise by making such postings, and what area she was in when they were made.

I have some work I HAVE to get done tonight and do not have time to research right now - does anybody have the time to see if those odd numbers correlate with any Myspace postings she might have made, timewise and datewise?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500