All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are you getting the LON/LAT's of her pings? Do you have a link? I didn't know that info was available.

It is in the jury room of the forum here. In her cell records it gives the lat/lon next to the call info.

TxRose, was not me that is doing that

TxRose, was not me that is doing that

I know sorry..my bad. I was a little trigger happy on the reply. I accidentally hit quote and reply!

So the phone ping detail is in the "jury room" thread on the main part of the website? I can't seem to find it. :confused:

Edited> Never mind....just found it! Thanks!

Really? I seen a map somewhere I thought but it was just on video and didn't know if it was really out there or if it had the times the pings were pinged. That would be much easier if it's already there. :p

I think it was on Nancy G, but not sure. Not sure if it was a legit map either.

I know sorry..my bad. I was a little trigger happy on the reply. I accidentally hit quote and reply!

So the phone ping detail is in the "jury room" thread on the main part of the website? I can't seem to find it. :confused:

Edited> Never mind....just found it! Thanks!

It's under the missing documents. It's in her cell records. I am plotting them now but I think it might take a while.

Going to print out the pings and give it a try. No doubt someone else could get it done much faster though.

I have worked for two major communication/cell companies. I work ALOT with business tracking people, assets, vehicles (GPS)
I hope the police have more evidence to support Caseys location than just cell phone "pinging" cell tower.
I doubt she even took her cell phone with when she disposed of the body, and if she did take phone along, it doesnt always mean much.
There are alot of things that can interfere such as communication tower (airport) trees, steel buildings,water towers. Plus, we can only see her location when a call is either being placed or recieved. Meaning if no one called her for 6 hours, and she did not call anyone either, we pretty much cant see where she was during that time.

Most "regular" people don't know about the pinging on the towers. Once I saw those records, it was pretty clear to me that she probably did take the phone with her, tho I could be wrong. Did you go look at them yet?? I wonder if the girl could even function for more than five minutes without the phone! I have never seen anyone with a child on the phone as much as this girl was, both before and after the 15th of June!

Thanks, JB, I was just going to look for that map again!
YOU were the one that said in the other thread I wish we had the cell pings to overlay on it.

There is another map on the Map thread also. BUT it has some full names on it. So, if that map is better, be sure to redact the names of the people on it.

YOU were the one that said in the other thread I wish we had the cell pings to overlay on it.

There is another map on the Map thread also. BUT it has some full names on it. So, if that map is better, be sure to redact the names of the people on it.

Above link is the same map that you linked to in the other thread, just a better view.

I do have a link to the super-duper map from a search thread, but it does have full names.

Hope this is right place for this.
Anyone here know what the column "duration" means?

Above link is the same map that you linked to in the other thread, just a better view.

I do have a link to the super-duper map from a search thread, but it does have full names.
I was referring to the the super duper map. People can search it out in the Map thread and then block the names if they want to use it.

Most "regular" people don't know about the pinging on the towers. Once I saw those records, it was pretty clear to me that she probably did take the phone with her, tho I could be wrong. Did you go look at them yet?? I wonder if the girl could even function for more than five minutes without the phone! I have never seen anyone with a child on the phone as much as this girl was, both before and after the 15th of June!

HRCODEPINK :clap: Thank you soooo much for taking the time to do this! I appreciate your time and effort!!!!!:blowkiss:

You mean like how long the call lasted? usually in one minute increments.

They are in one second increments on this report! It is usually minutes, but when I saw hers and some of her calls were 2000+, I started doing the math and the duration is in seconds here.

You mean like how long the call lasted? usually in one minute increments.
on the cell phone log, for instance, on 6/16 at 13:44, under duration it says
2164 - so not minutes right because the next call is at 14:52 -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members