All Kyron Horman Searches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suzanne, there is at least one cadaver dog.........

Pacific North West Search and Rescue had been released from duty with all the other SAR teams on Sunday, but they've been activated again for Saturday for the Kyron search.

The announcement on their webpage reads:

PNW Group Training Cancelled this Saturday !
Submitted by Dave Xxxxxx on Wed, 06/16/2010 - 8:01pm.

We have been activated for a mission this Saturday (6/19). Apologies to those new folks that were planning to attend our monthly training.. We'll see you at the next meeting.

The North Oregon Regional SAR group has also been involved in the search. They have a cadaver/water recovery dog named Lopez who's been on the sheriff's boat this week, searching the waterways around Sauvie Island.

Here's a photo of Lopez in action. PHOTO

The North Oregon Regional SAR group has also been involved in the search. They have a cadaver/water recovery dog named Lopez who's been on the sheriff's boat this week, searching the waterways around Sauvie Island.

Here's a photo of Lopez in action. PHOTO

BBM...Thank you... that is what I have been wanting to know. Up until now we have heard nothing about cadaver dogs. I wanted to know that they were using all types in this search.

KYRON-HORMAN-8.jpg

Mike Allen, of the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue team, searches private property on Cornelius Pass, in northwest Portland on June 6, 2010.

KYRON-HORMAN-10.jpg

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Search and Rescue team, searches a private property on Cornelius Pass

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003676-63.html

Suzanne, there is at least one cadaver dog.........
Thank you. So I believe I read the sheriffs boat was on Sauvie Island recently?I am very very interested did this dog find anything ANYWHERE?Im also curious if they are checking woods in the areas.Not just the water.

:praying:
for Kyron
for his family
for the community
for the search teams
for LE
for the dogs
bless them all

FYI- My son is a diver and he says SAR can stand for Search And Rescue or Search and Recovery. There was some confusion about that on another thread earlier. Don't know if it's the same in Oregon? Just trying to help.

I am just popping in and can't find the Sauvie Island search thread - I swear there was one last night. Was it deleted? Sorry if that has already been asked.

I am just popping in and can't find the Sauvie Island search thread - I swear there was one last night. Was it deleted? Sorry if that has already been asked.

Please see the opening post. All searches are in this thread. If one starts overwhelming the discussion, I'll break it out into a separate thread.

Thanks!
BeanE
Mod

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107015"]Rumors - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

-0a9e78af4d1bca1f_custom_665xauto.jpg

Washington County civil advisor Ariel Haffey, (far left) leads a team of search and rescue workers from the Washington County Sheriff's office in a search for Kyron Horman on June 5, 2010 near Cornelius Pass in Northwest Portland.​

-71530c05cee5f238_custom_665xauto.jpg
Deputy Kevin Mitcham, (center) of the Washington County search and rescue team, enters into Leslie Liden's home, right, while searching door-to-door for Kyron Horman on June 5, 2010, near Cornelius Pass in northwest Portland​

-6d5d6e9fc24212af_custom_665xauto.jpg
Deputy Kevin Mitcham, of the Washington County search and rescue team, searches through Leslie Liden's home, while looking for Kyron Horman door-to-door on June 5, 2010, near Cornelius Pass in northwest Portland.​

-39ca64cab172e91f_custom_665xauto.jpg
Deputy Kevin Mitcham, of the Washington County search and rescue team, searches behind the Plainview Grocery and Autoparts,​

-797c99dd8bbb110d_custom_665xauto.jpg
workers from the Washington County Sheriff's office in a search for Kyron Horman on June 5, 2010 near Cornelius Pass in Northwest Portland.​

-35210adaa829b7f5_custom_665xauto.jpg
Deputy Kevin Mitcham, of the Washington County search and rescue team, searches through the brush off of Cornelius Pass​

Are there any searches going on today and right now?Where are they?

BBM...Thank you... that is what I have been wanting to know. Up until now we have heard nothing about cadaver dogs. I wanted to know that they were using all types in this search.

I don't have a link for this, but have been following the SAR aspect of this case carefully, and have seen evidence of more than just Lopez out in the field.
Often, SAR teams do not publically identify their HRD dogs. For example, we do not.
It is my belief that they have all types of SAR dogs out.

Fox News is going to be making some type of announcement about Kyron and a suspect any minutes.

They might be just playing it up or it may be some reliable information.

Foxnews is reporting:

Police searching near Sauvie Island for possible location of Kyron. Pings from a cell phone have led them to the location.

Are there any searches going on today and right now?Where are they?

Fox News just said it's back to the Island today. Step Mom's phone pinged there when she said she was at the fitness center. Said we will be hearing much more about her in the future. :(

Foxnews is reporting:

Police searching near Sauvie Island for possible location of Kyron. Pings from a cell phone have led them to the location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500