All Things Britney Spears - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to hear more on the theft Jamie and Lynne have accused him of. I'm hoping that some charges will be forthcoming and he'll be locked up. What a #)(*%)#(#*)($@*) .
Yeah...what you said!
:mad:

It seems to me that Britney was EXTREMELY lonely and afraid of being alone. Yes she has/had tons of fans but it's just not the same as say you and me.. I don't think Britney ever got much of an education either so she don't really know too much to get her through life as a functioning adult add on top of that her mental illness..I think it's going to be a long hard road for her. ( I also think that it is achievable depending how bad she wants it and how good her docs. are )

For years, she's had people telling her what to do and when to do it. Now that her career has stalled, and she's basically on her own, she doesn't know what to do. I think that may be why she seemed to have latched onto Sam. He came in and told her what to do and when.

I wish they could hold her longer than the 14 days. I'm hoping within that time, that she realizes that's the best place for her right now. I think that's her only option if she wants to get well and see her kids again.

ETA - my hubby's family is mostly military. Some of them have had a hard time, too, functioning once getting out of the service. It's kinda the same thing with Britney. With the military, you're told what to do and when to do it too.

Also I wanted to add (and I am sure some of you will bash me for it) that I am thankful to God that Kevin has custody of his sons and at the time were NOT able to be around Lufti... There is no telling what that idiot Lufti would of done to those two precious little boys.

For years, she's had people telling her what to do and when to do it. Now that her career has stalled, and she's basically on her own, she doesn't know what to do. I think that may be why she seemed to have latched onto Sam. He came in and told her what to do and when.

I wish they could hold her longer than the 14 days. I'm hoping within that time, that she realizes that's the best place for her right now. I think that's her only option if she wants to get well and see her kids again.

ETA - my hubby's family is mostly military. Some of them have had a hard time, too, functioning once getting out of the service. It's kinda the same thing with Britney. With the military, you're told what to do and when to do it too.

If they can convine a judge that she is still either a danger to herself or others or she cannot take care of herself after the 14 days, the judge can order that she be held longer.

If they can convine a judge that she is still either a danger to herself or others or she cannot take care of herself after the 14 days, the judge can order that she be held longer.

Thanks, Jeana. I wasn't sure about that.

The latest doesn't surprise me much. Didn't an ex-friend/lover of Lufti's come out with the restraining order he had against Lufti? IIRC, Lufti's sister got into the harassment. He's got some serious problems. I'll be curious to see how much this jerk has stolen from Brit.

The latest doesn't surprise me much. Didn't an ex-friend/lover of Lufti's come out with the restraining order he had against Lufti? IIRC, Lufti's sister got into the harassment. He's got some serious problems. I'll be curious to see how much this jerk has stolen from Brit.

Isn't it sad that Lufti has become her Rasputin. He brainwashed and drugged her and he's lived off her fame and fortune.Was he ever actually served the restraining order. He's been avoiding the server. :furious:

I'm so glad that Britney's parents came to help her when they did. Lord knows what would of happened to her if left in the company of this low life.

I so agree. Incredible FAMILY moment. And it's working because they are united.

This reminds me of the creepy lifestyle coach that took control of Brian Wilsons life.

This reminds me of the creepy lifestyle coach that took control of Brian Wilsons life.

He tore that family apart and Brian has never been the same. :( Thankfully he did mend things with his girls.

Also I wanted to add (and I am sure some of you will bash me for it) that I am thankful to God that Kevin has custody of his sons and at the time were NOT able to be around Lufti... There is no telling what that idiot Lufti would of done to those two precious little boys.

My hat is so off to Kevin in all he has done for his children.

Imagine (well, we don't have to now), the seriousness of what he has witnessed but never shared with the public. He used the court system and was able to get the kids away from it. I commend the way he has handled himself with this current situation too. The stories he could tell, but I am confident because of the love he has for the kids, and perhaps Britney too, he never will.

Imagine (well, we don't have to now), the seriousness of what he has witnessed but never shared with the public. He used the court system and was able to get the kids away from it. I commend the way he has handled himself with this current situation too. The stories he could tell, but I am confident because of the love he has for the kids, and perhaps Britney too, he never will.

I agree!! :clap:

I'll give him props for that too. There was a time when I thought he was scum. He's had to grow up real fast and, thankfully, he did. I'm glad he's taken the high road. I have a lot of respect for him for doing that.

In hindsight, the US weekly article from Dec. 07 comes of as a sad premonition.
http://www.usmagazine.com/britney_s...ed_hes_had_two_restraining_orders_against_him

(snip)
Lutfi has had two restraining order against him for violent verbal and physical attacks, according to complaints obtained by Us, and has gone by multiple aliases, including Osama N. Lutti and Osamah N. Lutfi. (details of the restraining orders at link)

Oh yeah he was definately her Howard Stern! Lynne Spears didn't act in any way the way I would of acted. Forget feeling like you were on ''coffee'' I would of been in that slime balls face like a crack head needing a fix!

Read Lynne's full declaration on PerezHilton.com

this is some scary stuff!!

Did you all read how Lynn and Jackie felt after their glass of wine, after he had first wanted to get them plastered with Tequila shots??!! He drugged them too. WTH. Surely, they have both gone for a drug test. He has got to face charges for this!

I'm saddened, feel like I was there while reading that declaration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge