All Things Britney Spears - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you all read how Lynn and Jackie felt after their glass of wine, after he had first wanted to get them plastered with Tequila shots??!! He drugged them too. WTH. Surely, they have both gone for a drug test. He has got to face charges for this!

I'm saddened, feel like I was there while reading that declaration.

Who is Jackie?

My hat is so off to Kevin in all he has done for his children.

Imagine (well, we don't have to now), the seriousness of what he has witnessed but never shared with the public. He used the court system and was able to get the kids away from it. I commend the way he has handled himself with this current situation too. The stories he could tell, but I am confident because of the love he has for the kids, and perhaps Britney too, he never will.

I couldn't have said it better myself! If all he was after was the money, he could have sold this story a long time ago.

I couldn't have said it better myself! If all he was after was the money, he could have sold this story a long time ago.

Apparently he has a book planned. remember? so selling his story is a'comin'! and come it will. of course it would sell for more should Britney die. :(

Federline isn't off the hook yet, as far as i'm concerned. :(

Apparently he has a book planned. remember? so selling his story is a'comin'! and come it will. of course it would sell for more should Britney die. :(

Federline isn't off the hook yet, as far as i'm concerned. :(

What I remember is that the tabloids SAID there was a book. I don't believe anything those rags say.

What I remember is that the tabloids SAID there was a book. I don't believe anything those rags say.

You're most probably right. i just don't think we've heard the last from Federline's camp. :blowkiss:

How did this man gain so much control and power? I was pondering that the day that Barbara Walters was on The View talking about HIM calling her and telling her about Britney's condition... Barbara was upholding Lutfi as this really nice person... :(

How did this man gain so much control and power? I was pondering that the day that Barbara Walters was on The View talking about HIM calling her and telling her about Britney's condition... Barbara was upholding Lutfi as this really nice person... :(

Well, Barbara is really getting senile IMO. Senility aside, she's all about not making waves and azz kissing celebs so as not to get on their bad side, keeping her eye on the "prize" (possible interview).

I agree with Floh. I don't trust his yet either. I guess we will see what happens.

This reminds me of the creepy lifestyle coach that took control of Brian Wilsons life.

Lots of folks here have made comparisons to Anna Nicole Smith as well but Britney's situation also reminds of Judy Garland and Elvis Presley. Lets hope she can be saved and not meet the same end.

Lots of folks here have made comparisons to Anna Nicole Smith as well but Britney's situation also reminds of Judy Garland and Elvis Presley. Lets hope she can be saved and not meet the same end.
I hope not either. :(

You're most probably right. i just don't think we've heard the last from Federline's camp. :blowkiss:

I don't think Kevin will ever really "talk"...He seems wise enough to know that one day he would have to explain to his children why he sold out their mommy. I do believe Kevin is a good father and only wants the best for his children. I also think he was good for Britney. I wish she could get better, they could reconcile, move far, far away and live a normal life.

My hat is so off to Kevin in all he has done for his children.

Imagine (well, we don't have to now), the seriousness of what he has witnessed but never shared with the public. He used the court system and was able to get the kids away from it. I commend the way he has handled himself with this current situation too. The stories he could tell, but I am confident because of the love he has for the kids, and perhaps Britney too, he never will.

Oh, I completely agree. He gets a bad rap alot. I think he is a good father. I do feel sorry for Brittney (something I never thought I would say). I hope she gets the help she deserves. I think SL saw her as his meal ticket and that she was gullable, lonely, vulnerable. Shame on him for taking advantage of her. :furious:

I don't think Kevin will ever really "talk"...He seems wise enough to know that one day he would have to explain to his children why he sold out their mommy. I do believe Kevin is a good father and only wants the best for his children. I also think he was good for Britney. I wish she could get better, they could reconcile, move far, far away and live a normal life.

I agree with you, Cheetah. I hope he keeps taking the high road and I believe he will try.

A portion of Brit's statement regarding the restraining order:

Britney Spears has taken out a restraining order against her de facto manager, claiming he's been drugging her, verbally abusing her and trying to rip her off.
The deranged diva, who is in a mental ward padded room, claims in an affidavit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court yesterday that Osama Lutfi is dangerous.
"He has threatened to use violence against me, has stalked me," the 26-year-old pop star claims in the document, adding that he "makes me reasonably fear violence."
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...britney_spears_allegedly_drugged_by_mana.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member