All Things Dick Cheney

you know, like when they use the paddles on people to shock them back to life?

CLEAR!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

Misty has it. SJ, it's easier to understand if you hear it, rather than see it.

It refers to when they yell "Clear!" before shocking a heart back into beating.

he was just had some testing done last week on his arthritic knees. In general this a 67 year old man who has had 4 heart attacks, bypass surgeries, stents and blood clots in his leg. He in NOT a well man in general.

My guess is he's just getting older and it's taking it's toll on his appearance.

http://cbs13.com/national/dick.cheney.arthritis.2.859260.html

I agee he's not looking good. I"m amazed he's still alive, and yes he's always been a nice looking. Not much of a HUNTER! LOL

xxxxxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

you know, like when they use the paddles on people to shock them back to life?

CLEAR!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZT!

First, I do think Mr. Cheney is losing weight but am seeing that in my own circle as we age. One friend has been on the heavy side all her adult life.....she's losing weight now and tells us it's because she finally found a diet that works LOL.

MistyM.....your posts had me laughing.....such a quick wit makes me wonder how many times you met up with the school principal LOL

I was struck by two things in this series of photos- one was that Mr. Chaney has that "shirt too big" look of someone who is rapidly losing weight. The other was that he looks like he is wearing blush-aside from Santa I do not ever recall seeing a man with the apples of his cheeks so symmetrically flushed...jmo...you be the judge.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Vice-...=/081106/480/5f32b32bbb3147b2a3da3f8879409718

look at photos 17 and 20...

I know this will offend somebody, so let me apologize in advance;
but IMHO if Chaney is breathing then he looks to well. MOO
Everbodys opinion is Valid :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members