All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

So the Anthony's have now shown their true colors. No more "poor George"?

A while back I started a thread entitled "George's lies/Cindy's lies" and it was promptly removed.

I wonder if it would be removed after tonight's performance?

By the way, does ANYONE still believe that George saw Casey and Caylee leaving the house with Casey wearing her charcoal-grey-pants-with-a-small-stripe on June 16th?

doubted it way back---not a chance now.....(bet he couldn't even tell you what she was wearing any other day as well---that one was staged--that whole bit to rehearsed --- )
still don't think the gas can incdent happened either....

they lie so much who knows....

jmo

I can't wait to see these two in court answering tough questions. C doesn't appear to be lucid and G came off looking painfully aware that they were lying through their teeth. LK did them no favors by having them on.:bang:

Those two should stay off the tv. They will get their daughter 60 years just by showing their face. Poor George, can someone please adopt him and take him away from poisoned Cindy. This woman is a nutcase if ever I saw one. Does she seriously believe that anyone pays attention to a thing she says? She smiled when that message came from the OCS because she thinks she won by coming on national tv and blasting them. I do not have the words... I have been struck dumb.:furious:

On a lighter note - we all know OCSO watched this - you betcha - and they are all probably having a good laugh over this while taking notes. The A's will go down!

I have said from the get go that GA and CA should be charged and now, after tonight, I am willing to put some money on it. LE will not charge them until AFTER KC's day in court - but - MARK MY WORDS - GA and CA will do jail time for all the crap they have pulled in the past six months. The Feds will NOT allow them to just walk away. There will be no mercy because "they lost a granddaughter" - they will be arrested, charged, tried and incarcerated - just like their loving (puke) daughter.

Snipped from Not My Kids

SAying that there are a lot of people in the same position of GA and CA.

Yep, and those same people don't have the luxury sitting home on the computer, going out giving interviews, and flying across the country. They have to return to work in order to survive. Don't think for one minute that the As didn't have the fees for the pics and videos in mind when they booked this. I'm sorry if I sound heartless, but where are these people getting the money to live?

GA was so close to breaking.. if only LK hadn't been throwing them puffball questions.

The goll durn thread closed on me! :) NG will now be taking the grandparent gloves off. I'm glad CA said that about NG. Can't wait to hear Nancy's response. :)

he showed signs of deception the whole interview by not looking down...and those deep breaths....lots of deception..perhaps ca didn't share the meds????

jmo
I'm assuming the DA plans to call him at the trial and I just wonder what will happen when he tries to change his answers from what he said to the grand jury???? :behindbar

The goll durn thread closed on me! :) NG will now be taking the grandparent gloves off. I'm glad CA said that about NG. Can't wait to hear Nancy's response. :)
And Leonard's comments too! :D

This has been the worst CA/GA crap so far
(grr...started this post for tonite only, merged, and now we need another one, figures..)

You might even need a third Patty lol. This is beyond disgusting. We knew where KC learned to lie, but this was over the top. Makes the Petersons look normal. :furious:

Well I recorded LKL in anticipation of something GREAT, but this show was a total waste of energy and batteries. Although George's statement in response to the caller about the smell in the trunk, George's expertise is "rotting pizza"!!!

I visioned OCSD watching the show and shaking their heads. This will be interesting viewing in court should the state show LKL show along side the FBI and LE interviews. GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

I am pretty sure he will not be saying the same thing when he gets on the stand. Not in front of LE he knows better. Its one thing to lie to everyone else another to lie to LE.

Watching this just disgusted me. LK asked GA about being in LE and his thoughts on the smell in the car. GA minimized his background in LE and said it was just pizza or old food in the car that smelled. GA appeared very nervous and acted very guilty, looking down and doing that dumb smile and shrug face. He said OSCD decided from the beginning to put this on KC. Wish I didn't watch. It is nauseating. I wish these people could be charged with something: lies, obstruction, whatever. I am beyond sick of them.

Yes, why haven't the ants been charged with something with all there lies???
washing car, pants, cover up, not helping LE/FBI................
can this interview be used at trial? Changing stories constantly?

PLEASE say the ants didn't get money for this crap tonight............'with a loving family', I wanted to say.........wth????

I was thrilled when Larry read the Orlando Sheriff's statement.
Did you see how Cindy smiled when Larry read the part about
LE offering their condolences? Cindy wants everyone to think that
LE is crazy and she's the sane one.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::propeller:

It was obvious LK was not very familiar with what has gone on or Ca laid down
some strict rules on what he could introduce. She came across as one who has
forgotten about beautiful little Caylee and is only concerned with protecting her DEMON daughter at the expense of her weak, pathetic husband George. He needs to get some
backbone quick or this may kill him. Who is more important CA? Your demon dgtr or your
husband?

A while back I started a thread entitled "George's lies/Cindy's lies" and it was promptly removed.

By the way, does ANYONE still believe that George saw Casey and Caylee leaving the house with Casey wearing her charcoal-grey-pants-with-a-small-stripe on June 16th?
here you go. Just ask if you can't find something. There were already a few threads on it at the time and it was merged with one of them.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2999188#post2999188

OMG! I can't believe George had the nerve to say on national TV the smell was food when he clearly admitted to LE it was the smell of a decomposing body.. WTH?!
- The whole family is hit in the head with the same rock!! He sure doesn't like looking people in the eye when he's lying. Those fluttering eyes - ay yi yi
He did the same thing when he was asked who the father was. I guess the As don't feel it necessary to let the father's family know that they had a granddaughter.

I never believed that. Right now I am just about as disgusted with GA than I have been with CA. No sympathy for these people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back