All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

So the Anthony's have now shown their true colors. No more "poor George"?

A while back I started a thread entitled "George's lies/Cindy's lies" and it was promptly removed.

I wonder if it would be removed after tonight's performance?

By the way, does ANYONE still believe that George saw Casey and Caylee leaving the house with Casey wearing her charcoal-grey-pants-with-a-small-stripe on June 16th?

I do not believe a word GA has said after this evenings display. He couldnt finish his own sentence without looking to CA. KC and Caylee were gone the night of the 15th and she killed that little girl because her mother pissed her off.....plain and simple!

Well I recorded LKL in anticipation of something GREAT, but this show was a total waste of energy and batteries. Although George's statement in response to the caller about the smell in the trunk, George's expertise is "rotting pizza"!!!

I visioned OCSD watching the show and shaking their heads. This will be interesting viewing in court should the state show LKL show along side the FBI and LE interviews. GEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

This is just pure a defensive mode they are in. Jose told them what to do..This is nothing about Caylee anymore..This is about the jury pool. Dout? this is only Baez's way of having George's testimony thrown out somehow..since it was so damaging..

Yes, why haven't the ants been charged with something with all there lies???
washing car, pants, cover up, not helping LE/FBI................
can this interview be used at trial? Changing stories constantly?

PLEASE say the ants didn't get money for this crap tonight............'with a loving family', I wanted to say.........wth????

Why yes, aren't all Kidnappers loving? What fools.

Please do not call them the Ants or the ant family.

Just when you think George and Cindy can't get any worse..........they do. They out and out lied on Larry King, refuting the statements they made to LE!!! George now says that the odor in the car smelled like what garbage smells like after being in a car for a month..........YET he told LE that he was very bothered by the smell in that car, that it smelled like a dead body, and he left the interview room and vomited.

What bothered me the most though was their blaming LE, saying that LE had made up their minds within two hours and it was a matter of case closed at that point, that LE hasn't ever searched for Caylee alive, or put out an amber alert because their minds were made up.

Larry King is not informed, and was not in any position to interview the Anthonys. This interview was the worst! :mad:

I hope CA's brother is at the home of his mother because I bet one or the other or both may have complications of high bloodpressure. I'm praying for SP tonight to keep her strenght up during this trying time.

could someone who has this recorded please write out the statement from LE that was written specifically for LK and which was read on the show..i was busy feeding the dogs and missed it.

tia!

Those two should stay off the tv. They will get their daughter 60 years just by showing their face. Poor George, can someone please adopt him and take him away from poisoned Cindy. This woman is a nutcase if ever I saw one. Does she seriously believe that anyone pays attention to a thing she says? She smiled when that message came from the OCS because she thinks she won by coming on national tv and blasting them. I do not have the words... I have been struck dumb.:furious:
No one made George lie. He's a big boy. It's his to own.

Well, their luggage should be lighter coming home, after dumping all that BS in LA !

Those two should stay off the tv. They will get their daughter 60 years just by showing their face. Poor George, can someone please adopt him and take him away from poisoned Cindy. This woman is a nutcase if ever I saw one. Does she seriously believe that anyone pays attention to a thing she says? She smiled when that message came from the OCS because she thinks she won by coming on national tv and blasting them. I do not have the words... I have been struck dumb.:furious:

GA deserves CA - she's all yours, George!

snipped
I wasn't that disappointed in LK ~ I figured they wouldn't have agreed to be on the show if he'd been tough with questions.
Most shows are scripted, and you're right, that's why they agreed because they already knew in advance nothing 'tough' would be asked.

I'd like to see Greta get a shot at them, but then they'd never agree to that I'm sure :)

Just when you think George and Cindy can't get any worse..........they do. They out and out lied on Larry King, refuting the statements they made to LE!!! George now says that the odor in the car smelled like what garbage smells like after being in a car for a month..........YET he told LE that he was very bothered by the smell in that car, that it smelled like a dead body, and he left the interview room and vomited.

What bothered me the most though was their blaming LE, saying that LE had made up their minds within two hours and it was a matter of case closed at that point, that LE hasn't ever searched for Caylee alive, or put out an amber alert because their minds were made up.

Larry King is not informed, and was not in any position to interview the Anthonys. This interview was the worst! :mad:
OMG...sorry. I just posted basically the same thing.

could someone who has this recorded please write out the statement from LE that was written specifically for LK and which was read on the show..i was busy feeding the dogs and missed it.

tia!

I'm pretty sure that the entire video will be up on youtube by tomorrow.
Watch the media thread here for it.

SOMEBODY STICK A FORK IN CINDY
George is already done

I am going to throw up now.

Then, I am going to drink a big ole bottle of...well, something.

I think I need to get drunk and watch top chef!

tia!

I missed most of it because I was SCREAMING at the tv for LK to call them on their BS!

I hope someone will post it, if not, I'll catch the repeat later tonight..That will be the ONLY part I'll be watching..I can't stomach the rest of it.

LK was a total complete letdown!!! Why does everyone tip toe around these people?? Give me a mike, pay me nothing and I will be the most popular person on websleuths :) NO ONE ever asks good questions!

These g'parents reacted July 15th like any normal person would when told your child was missing..the way their DAUGHTER NEVER acted! It was 31 days and she never did a damn thing. Wake up A's!!

I have had enough of these old tapes they play with nothing good on them. Where are these journalists b@lls????

doubted it way back---not a chance now.....(bet he couldn't even tell you what she was wearing any other day as well---that one was staged--that whole bit to rehearsed --- )
still don't think the gas can incdent happened either....

they lie so much who knows....

jmo

Ya know it may have been discussed somewhere, but did LE ever ask GA what the food show was about that day. Seems another infamous liar was watching Martha Stewart along with his dead wife and he got tripped up by meringue. (sp?) Wow those are also his initials. lol

So the Anthony's have now shown their true colors. No more "poor George"?

A while back I started a thread entitled "George's lies/Cindy's lies" and it was promptly removed.

I wonder if it would be removed after tonight's performance?

By the way, does ANYONE still believe that George saw Casey and Caylee leaving the house with Casey wearing her charcoal-grey-pants-with-a-small-stripe on June 16th?

Bolded by me.. H3ll No:furious:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ammereignw