All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008 Part # 2

Will JB be able to use a tape of this interview to bring GA's statement about the decomp and testimony at trial in to question?

ABSOLTUELY!

Er sorry.

IMO, This media blitz is nothing more than an orchestrated attempt to taint whatever jury pool might remain. It amature and immature. I can only hope all of Orange County PD/SA is sitting back giggling. This is last ditch. We will see an continuance undoubtedly. And I suspect there is a plea in the works (whetr KC knows it or not) but golly, this is worse than the idiociy that's gone done in my in my fair state (ahem) since our governor was arrested.

How many governors is that now that have been arrested? LOL..ITA with what you are saying. It has been painful to watch.

You might even need a third Patty lol. This is beyond disgusting. We knew where KC learned to lie, but this was over the top. Makes the Petersons look normal. :furious:

That is so true....and scary :eek:

Where were they people educated?

CA: There are a lot of people in this same situation. They either go into a recluse or blah, blah, blah...

Now THAT line was hilarious. I had to rewind that one for my husband to hear.

Did anyone notice that when asked about KC's partying pics, Cindy said there was just "one" and it was to draw people in to the club,that KC was paid for that picture. It was of the hot body contest when she was all over that other girl on stage. The "one" picture????

No. In the beginning, I thought George's comments about seeing Casey and Caylee leaving at 12:50pm on July 16th were not credible. Then, when I heard George's interview with LE when he talks about the smell in the car and he got sick, I started doubting my original belief. But, in recent weeks, I now firmly believe that George is lying about the events of June 16th, and I think he's lied about June 24th too.

It's just not possible for someone to remember the details, such as what someone was wearing, more than a month after the fact, especially when there was (at that moment) nothing different about that day than any other.
In the beginning I thought he might have just been mistaken about remembering seeing C & C on the 16th, but now I just wonder if he made the whole thing up to cover up for Casey. I believe Leonard's timeline of Caylee being killed in the early hours of June 16 to be more accurate. MOO

These two have a suicide pact, I'll bet my life on it. They're gonna go to their deaths, spouting off about their belief that Casey is innocent. That's the only thing they can do, at this point, to be reunited with their granddaughter, and still feel that they've done their best when it comes to their own daughter.

Once at trial, and they've sat by "supportively" hearing all of the testimony against Casey, and the jury has deliberated, and comes back with a verdict of guilty, and the jury polled, they will exit the courtroom, get into their car, either drive it off of a bridge, or pull it into the garage and hop out to hook up a hose to the exhaust pipe, run it into the passenger window, and that will be the end of George & Cindy.

Lee is a grown man and can take care of himself. He'll be sad, but will get over it. Casey is a murderous, heinous , and they've already written her off as a lost cause. She's no longer their daughter. And, Caylee, well Caylee is their grandbaby, the light of their lives and she is no longer shining bright, here on earth. They're going to be completely done. Casey can rot, Lee will understand and be fine, and Caylee will be reunited with the two people who truly loved her.

I know it's terrible to say, but just seeing them go through the "what we should be saying, rather that what we're both really thinking" motions is enough to convince me that these two are at the end of their rope. Put a fork in 'em, they're done. RIP George & Cindy.

This show was so horrible. I yelled, I screamed, I walked out of the room. I am absolutely stunned that they got on national television and lied, especially considering their statements to the contrary are available on the 'Net. I am gobsmacked.:furious::furious::furious:

Join the crowd, hubby was telling me to be quiet so he could hear. He's said all along before I watched GA closely that he knows and he's hiding something. He also said watch, CA does all the talking. And I'm the one who's on here 24/7. Baez is running in other directions spiining his lies too. The A force is out, LE Puleeze lock them up for their own good. :eek:

Also this is all NG's fault. I knew it would be somebody else, but would never have suspected NG. :rolleyes:

You know, most prosecuters put on their witnesses, and may only have 1 or 2 who need rehabilitation in a bad way-

GA & CA are going to be main witneses who they are going to have to make credible on one hand and almost discredit on the other hand. Boy, they have their work cut out for them with this bunch of famdamnly!

To CA nothing Casey did or said is suspicious. CA is fixated on collecting sightings. George doesn't admit anything suspicious from Casey at the sametime he tells the FBI what he did!!!. This is more than denial and I can't find the word I want.

The only threat to any of the Anthony is giving up denial. Disowning their shadow.

Cindy is so full of rehearsed clichés.

What is this getting paid for photos. What??? The only picture of Casey, which she wasn't paid for,or was she, is the only one after Caylee went missing. Got money on the brain, slip, slip.

George is eating well. He is going to lose his soul and too bad cause he is one who does want the truth.

Is this real or are they helping Casey survive jail thinking she will be free soon.

What is it about people like them who just can not think. Is it that they have NO moral framwork to derive a semblance of civilized discourse. Polite don't cut it. Something is really violated when they pretend to this degree to Casey and the world.

They think we are stupid.

Ok, I found the word, malignant because they refuse to be wrong.

This isn't grief, it is the mother of all fraud.

This is going to do more harm to Casey.

Just another verbal crime spree.

Will JB be able to use a tape of this interview to bring GA's statement about the decomp and testimony at trial in to question?
GA testified before the grand jury and if he says something different at trial it's perjury, imo.

Well I can't wait for NG tomorrow night! These two positively make me sick! George certainly won't make it through trial-he's a mess! Can't wait to see him on the stand!! I hope paramedics will be on hand-that stroke Kc talked about will probably happen!!:furious:

Yeah...GA knows just enough about LE to know that he has "cooked his own goose" and might be needing "his" own lawyer with all these lies...er...mistruths:furious:... This wasn't an interview...it was more like a anthony kool-aid commercial...a total waste:mad:

Baez will try to have George's testimony thrown out..there is no dout in my mind now!

I hate that in all of this, Caylee has been forgotten by her own family.:furious:

No. In the beginning, I thought George's comments about seeing Casey and Caylee leaving at 12:50pm on July 16th were not credible. Then, when I heard George's interview with LE when he talks about the smell in the car and he got sick, I started doubting my original belief. But, in recent weeks, I now firmly believe that George is lying about the events of June 16th, and I think he's lied about June 24th too.

It's just not possible for someone to remember the details, such as what someone was wearing, more than a month after the fact, especially when there was (at that moment) nothing different about that day than any other.

(bold mine) yup - "just a normal day" (from The Script)

This show was so horrible. I yelled, I screamed, I walked out of the room. I am absolutely stunned that they got on national television and lied, especially considering their statements to the contrary are available on the 'Net. I am gobsmacked.:furious::furious::furious:

diz, youre avi is kinda how Im feeling right now!!!

I was thrilled when Larry read the Orlando Sheriff's statement.
Did you see how Cindy smiled when Larry read the part about
LE offering their condolences? Cindy wants everyone to think that
LE is crazy and she's the sane one.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::propeller:

They should have both hung their heads in embarassment. Only GA looked sick at the reading of the letter. In my opinion, the authorities have been respectful and **KIND** to these wingnuts! Also, in my opinion what LE has received in return is creative and selective remembering, obfuscation, selective cooperation, and BLAME for the gaul they had in arresting their precious "sweetheart" "Mother of the Year" named Casey.

Whatever happened to GA's saying: "that dead body in the car was not my granddaughter!"

Watching George tonight spew his BS he looked and sounded just like a
a used car salesman (my apologies to anyone on here who is in car sales.)
Would you buy a car from that man?

Just today at 4:00 they had a "very credible sighting" in Tennessee..(that would be 7:00 EST).......I am so fed up with these people and all their lies.

The only thing I can take solace in is the fact they are going to crucify them on the stand with all their lies. I sure would love to be the prosecutor in this one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back