All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
1/2 lie # 2....
LE only presented them with 1 ZFG

ummm yea ok...how about producing evidence of the one it was, like, perhaps, PROOF OF PAYMENT!!! Cancelled check? Receipt?

ANOTHER NAIL IN THE COFFIN

OMG good question from caller. GA is asked what his professional opinion of the smell in the car .... GA answers my professional opinion is that I never realized that garbage could smell that bad ..... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how sanitation workers can bear it, having to breathe the noxious fumes of millions of empty pizza boxes each year.

Okay, now the photos at Fusian were staged for publicity and KC was paid for the pics. Right!!!!!!!!! That's enough! :bang:
I almost fell out of my chair when they said this!!! So...CA...show us the "paychecks" for this "work"!!! :furious:

UGH!!! I am so glad that garbage came from Tony's house and not the A's. Who knows what they would say was supposedly in there if it wasn't, they are already saying there was pizza when we know there was NOT!!

finally good comments from ppl on the LK blog critical of CA/GA

Larry Kings blogs during the show are showing more people are not believing Caylees alive. I just read them all. Most people are infuriated that they are lying on national tv again.

LK brings up party pics and Ca says that only one of the photos was after June 16th and it was staged.
casey was paid fo that photo as an ad.
Caylee's father is dead and lived somewhere in one of the Carolinas.
Caller asked GA fo his prefessional opionion of the smell. He says that it was garbage.
GA saying that he saw the pizza that doesn't exist.
Ca cannot fathom casey hurting Caylee. Just slipped up and said that Caylee is an excellent mother.
I really wish they'd leave my part of the country out of it! First it was ZG had connections here, now it's Caylee's dad. GMAB!! :mad:

The enabling of KC needs to end now, says a poster on the LK guest blogs. I wonder if the A's will be reading those later!!!

What freaking LIARS!..That's WHY we're against you C&G!

I'm so disappointed with this interview

I'm literally dizzy from the spin......Larry should be ashamed of himself

Disgusted - just disgusted watching this. Why why WHY do all these talking heads dance around the BIG PINK ELEPHANT in the room? SOMEONE PLEASE ASK - if Caylee is alive then why is there FORENSIC evidence of human decomp in the trunk?

I just can't stomach anymore of these two - how are they ever going to sit through this trial when the FACTS come out?

Just ONE picture of KC after June 16th? And she was paid for it? And it was staged? And they have PROOF of this?

Why didn't Larry state that the discovery docs state THERE WAS NO PIZZA IN THE TRUNK? So what caused the smell?

I truly can't stand this anymore.

Okay, now the photos at Fusian were staged for publicity and KC was paid for the pics. Right!!!!!!!!! That's enough! :bang:

Yeah, as CA says , "there was only one photo, one photo", as the montage of 6 were shown. Why oh why am I putting myself through this?

I can tell by George's body language and demeanor that he doesn't believe a word he is saying! He can barely stand to say what he is saying. It is all for cindy's sake. I bet it makes him cringe. He looks like he is cringing.

George just said that the smell was Garbage & Pizza

Larry......
Why don't you ask George what he told LE about the smell & how he vomited when he retold the story

It's called irresponsible journalism, my dear Boston. I doubt if Larry has even seen or watched any FBI or LE transcripts. He only know the bits his staff has qeued (sp?) up.:mad:

Also, it sounds like Larry's blog is more interesting than the show. Do I understand it right that the Anthony's are going to go on the blog and defend themselves and their daughter?

I really can't believe how they are contradicting their previous testimonies, etc...

I know it sounds naive, but I honestly didn't expect it. I just expected a lot of "we're not going to discuss that" or "we're just here to get the word out about Caylee"

Should have known better, I guess. It's just so...blatant, and audacious...

GA states he has knowledge of some stuff but the man could not call police when he smells decomposition in his daughters car at a tow yard.
I wonder if they'll get HIM on lying to LE. He stated on tape that he thought it was a decomposing body...now it's the good 'ole pizza story!!

all LK did was show them for the liars and bad ppl they really are and I think this was his motive from the start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618