All Things LKL Interview **Merged**12/10/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah because..you know, all kidnappers are classified as "loving families"

::head desk::

Yeah right....a loving family who just happens to be "threatening KC, and all the A's"! What a bunch of garbage!:mad:

Askin CA why she thinks that so many people are angry with the Anthonys'.
CA blasting LP and NG.
SAying that there are a lot of people in the same position of GA and CA.
CA says that she is fighting for the people that she loves.
Saying that NG is the reason that there are people out there that are attacing them.
CA saying lots of people only watching NG because they have no other media outlet to hear about her and they will never watch again when Caylee is home.

Thank God that's over, my fingers are numb.

Omfg!!! George is a liar!!!!!!!!!!

Caylees dad died again...................
GA lied, he KNOWS human decomp
and he is saying 'garbage' in bag

OMG good question from caller. GA is asked what his professional opinion of the smell in the car .... GA answers my professional opinion is that I never realized that garbage could smell that bad ..... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WT BLEEP!!! Why oh why didnt LK put the FBI tapes up right after that!!! Good Lord!!! weve all seen and heard what he said, who does he think hes fooling?

I think a talk show should have them on and only allow people from websleuths to call and ask the question:crazy:

What the hey? why the lies? I cant believe they just lied like that on national tv knowing we all seen the interviews already- and even the lies about those pics of Casey partying were lies. The apple dont fall far from the tree in that family-

Blaming it ALL on Nancy Grace..How DARE they! I am fuming over this!

I swear, there is no font size big enough, no emoticons which could accurately depict what these people, and the craptastic interviewers and usually dumbazz callers do to me. picture me now screaming, and then my head pops off and explodes in mid-air!

Craptastic....OMG someone else uses that word....I love you.

I hope Nancy Grace goes on the record tomorrow and puts them on full blast for bashing her show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500