Alligators

They have been searching the landfills and for quite awhile. It has been mentioned a couple of times.

I have a crazy suggestion that in larger cities, where the trucks drive in with their loads to dump, that they have a sensing device that can detect human decomp. It probably would cost quite a bit of money, but I am sure that they spend quite a few dollars in the larger cities on things they just don't need, and this could save them quite a few dollars on searches alone.

Oh thanks. I had not heard that. I think that's where something will be found.

OK I don't know if the LE has taken this in consideration but its been on my mind for some time now. Florida is known for it's swamps and Gators which really concerns me that if Casey threw the body in the swamp that the Gators fed off it. I certainly hope that is not the case here and that Caylee can be brought home for a propper burial but its just something that's been on my mind now.

Also I think they need to get a warrant to dig up the Anthony's back yard.

I believe Gators like food that is alive - not a dead body. JMO.

OK I don't know if the LE has taken this in consideration but its been on my mind for some time now. Florida is known for it's swamps and Gators which really concerns me that if Casey threw the body in the swamp that the Gators fed off it. I certainly hope that is not the case here and that Caylee can be brought home for a propper burial but its just something that's been on my mind now.

Also I think they need to get a warrant to dig up the Anthony's back yard.

Yes it has been discussed, and for info concerning gators and their habits...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70526.

Thanks for the link boogiebear. I'll add your link so we can keep the gator stuff together.

THE MORE I READ the More I get sick.
It never occurred to me to think alligators.....
But it never occurred to me that she can sit in a cell so calmly without helping find that baby.
Bipolar or not Bipolar BY NOW she herself should be wondering if the child is OK?

please don't use the term 'bipolar' - it's incorrect. the term for what she probably has is sociopathic and/or narcissistic personality disorder, or borderline personality disorder. Bipolar disorder does not affect how you feel about your child, and does not cause you to become amoral -it only affects brain chemistry and mood.

I have heard of many horrible ways of getting rid of a body. (Using gas and just burning it will not do, It takes a lot of temp.) This is a disgusting way to dispose of a body, but where the pings were, this makes a lot of sense.

I do keep hearing how LE does not have a body. Well that is not the entire truth. If the leaks are correct(which I think most are), they quite a few pieces of little Caylee's body.
They have hair and scalp, they have fluid from the floor of the trunk, they have decomposed material from the backyard(from either one or two places). The problem with these pieces are, I doubt they will answer the question (which seems to be one of the few left) whether it was murder, or an accident. If she did manage to dispose of the body completely then we might never know, because Casey sure will not tell us.

source, please? I have not read the information that I highlighted anywhere, and as that is pretty big evidence, we need to go on more than just rumor and conjecture.

I have heard of many horrible ways of getting rid of a body. (Using gas and just burning it will not do, It takes a lot of temp.) This is a disgusting way to dispose of a body, but where the pings were, this makes a lot of sense.

I do keep hearing how LE does not have a body. Well that is not the entire truth. If the leaks are correct(which I think most are), they quite a few pieces of little Caylee's body.
They have hair and scalp, they have fluid from the floor of the trunk, they have decomposed material from the backyard(from either one or two places). The problem with these pieces are, I doubt they will answer the question (which seems to be one of the few left) whether it was murder, or an accident. If she did manage to dispose of the body completely then we might never know, because Casey sure will not tell us.

I was reading about human decomp. yesterday and remember reading that the fingernails will also easily detach about the same time the hair detaches from the scalp. I wonder if LE specifically looked for fingernails in the trunk also.

please don't use the term 'bipolar' - it's incorrect. the term for what she probably has is sociopathic and/or narcissistic personality disorder, or borderline personality disorder. Bipolar disorder does not affect how you feel about your child, and does not cause you to become amoral -it only affects brain chemistry and mood.

I think she is both. I looked it up to make sure.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_a_sociopath_have_bipolar_disorder_too

Can a sociopath have bipolar disorder too?

Yes!

Comorbidity is extremely common in individuals with Antisocial Personality Disorder. As the person gets older, the APD typically wanes to some extent, and it is common for anxiety disorders, depression and other mood disorders to develop. Additionally, the extensive substance abuse of many persons with this disorder contribute to the development of secondary illnesses.

I had a horrible thought that it pains me to write... would Casey have watched to make sure Caylee was gone?

Even Cindy is so SURE "there's no evidence"... ugh.

Florida is full of lakes, bugs, snakes and alligators. Many weeks missing, this sick, twisted young mother could have fed her baby to the gators. The longer the investigators look without locating this child, I believe she did feed the baby to the gators.

I also believe that she's alienating herself from her family because she is not capable of emotions.

This woman killed her baby. No doubt in my mind. And, I don't buy the drowning theory. Although, she and her family would love for the investigators to conclude this as an accident. No way!

My heart does go out to her mother, father and brother. They apparently do have feelings and should be consoled instead of brutalized. :waitasec:

??? consoled? What consoling have her parents done for Caylee? They haven't even searched for her. They haven't shown any concern for searching for thier GD.

Wow! That does sound scary!

I had no idea it was that bad...

There was a missing story on a 14 year old girl in the late 1970's kidnapped by a motorcycle gang. Unsolved Mysteries did a story on her titled "mute" her mother searched for her for over 20 years. On his death bed, a suspect confessed that he was part of the gang that kidnapped her daughter, and he admitted she was fed to the alligators. Her remains were never found.

This is one gator they caught near the Orlando Airport During the expantion phase, this one was hiding in one of those concrete pipes behind that man!!

HELLO!!

alligator1.jpg
OMG!! That thing is HUGE!!!!!!! :eek:

Well, if this was her thinking...to feed her to gators...everyone around the orlando area knows LAKE JESSUP! Lake Jessup is where all the gators are taken tofrom other areas and dumped there. they are protected around here, so if there are too many gators in one area...they are trapped and dumped in lake jessup (Sanford area)...Anyone know if this area will be searched?

From the looks of that picture of a gator, I always said I would like to go to fl to live but omg that was one big gator. I in no way would want to even go close to Lake Jessup. How fast does or can a gator move? I would think if they moved very fast Casey would be afraid to go around a place that had gators. Only ones I have ever seen where at a zoo and they didnt look like they move very fast to me. But I would want to find out

Actually early on in the case this was one of my initial thoughts. I was still holding out hope that she was alive at the time, so I pushed it far away out of my mind.
I pray that this isn't what happened to this precious baby.

I've thought of that too, but if she did that, Caylee would have had to be alive at the time, as gators do not feed on dead flesh...

Gators not only feed on DEAD flesh, but they will take their prey and more or less bury it until it starts rotting before they eat it if they are not hungry at the time. They PREFER rotting flesh.

source, please? I have not read the information that I highlighted anywhere, and as that is pretty big evidence, we need to go on more than just rumor and conjecture.

One of the tv stations in Florida had overhead footage of two places the dogs hit. As you know it is standard to have both places tested. I will go find the link. I think it was local 6. bbl

One of the tv stations in Florida had overhead footage of two places the dogs hit. As you know it is standard to have both places tested. I will go find the link. I think it was local 6. bbl

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/15/cadaver-dogs-in-jailed-casey-anthonys-backyard/
Here is Cindy with Greta saying that there was 3 hits, but this is not what I saw. It was an overhead shot of the dog actually working in the backyard. I will keep looking...... Because we all know that Cindy is not a great source of info.

Sorry, I meant to include this in my post above.

If you are in Florida and anywhere near a body of water (including drainage ditches by a road) you are near an alligator. To assume otherwise is potentially fatal. I don't even walk my dogs near the lake where my parents live; the one gator who I've seen is nearly 12 feet long and they like to snack on dogs. Where there is one gator, you can bank on there being more you have not seen.

CA would not have to be in a gator infested area for very long. All she would need is a few minutes to put the child in the shallow water and high tail it out of there. The gators would take care of the rest.

When they showed the area near the airport where the cell phone was used; I looked at my DH and said, "She threw her to the gators in one of those retention ponds." I still think that is how CA took care of disposing of the body.

I also think that is WHY she is always so composed and Cindy is convinced they will not find a body. Those people planned this, and they did it like the drug dealers do it in Florida.........Thank George for that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back