Allison Baden-Clay Case Update.

Pinkerton PI

Reaction score
Gerard Baden - Clay murdered his wife Allison in 2012 the High Court of Australia maintained yesterday, August 31, 2016. This cunning and devious murderer will not be released before 2027. The Baden-Clay trial was one of the longest in Australian criminal justice history.

Many people at the time, specially Allison's distraught family questioned why was a person that planned and callously carried out a murder of the women he promised to love and honor was only given a lenient 11 years prison sentence. IMO it should have been no less than 20 years.. perhaps never to be released.
Allison and her killer (below)
220px-Allison_Baden-Clay.jpg
OIP.ynNiVs9JJ5ci_-4a9pwDUAHaLZ

Last edited:
I've searched and don't know the correct place to put this.

Sister opens up about the control Allison Baden-Clay's husband had over her before killing her | Daily Mail Online

Vanessa Fowler has revealed a startling new insight into her sister's unhappy 15-year marriage as she prepares to ramp up the coercive control campaign in her new role as co-chair of Queensland's Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Council.

She and her family discovered the horrific extent of Baden-Clay's control over his wife during his murder trial after police found Allison's personal journal.

The journal revealed Ms Baden-Clay often felt lonely being married to an unkind and insulting husband.

She recalled how Baden-Clay listened in on his wife's conversations through the baby monitor, controlled their finances, deleted the numbers of her relatives on her mobile and blocked them from calling the home phone.

Yes, yes, yes. Coercive control has to be criminalised. I believe criminalising coercive control and making consent have to be affirmative (rather than 'she didn't say no' being a defense) are the two greatest things the legal system can do to change the lives of women in Australia. It's too late for Alison, but it's not too late to save other women.

Man allegedly takes kids to Allison Baden-Clay and Hannah Clarke murder sites to 'control' partner | Daily Mail Online

A banker allegedly took his two children to the roadside memorial of Allison Baden Clay and the street where Hannah Clarke was set alight with her three kids in a bid to intimidate his estranged partner, a court has heard.

The father fronted a bail hearing at Brisbane Magistrates Court on Saturday over alleged domestic abuse offences which allegedly occurred in 2018.

The charges include choking/suffocation/strangulation in a domestic relationship and assaults occasioning bodily harm.

The court heard the man, who cannot be named for legal reasons, also allegedly took his nine-year-old twins to the 'murder sites' of domestic abuse victims to 'exert control' over his ex-partner, the Courier Mail reports.

How time has passed....beautiful photos and story (was on Channel 7 news tonight as well). Don't these images just reinforce the determined and dogged spirit of Allison's family to give her girls the life they were always meant to have? And they are all carrying Allison's memory and passions forward.

No Cookies | The Courier Mail

92af6c6704d2d31a4ea4ab1fa043f660

Allison Baden-Clay’s daughters tribute to mother to continue her legacy
Allison Baden-Clay’s daughters have made the ultimate tribute to their mother, joining forces to fundraise with her favourite flower to continue her legacy.

Hannah, 20, Sarah, 17, and Ella, 14, are the faces of the Allison Baden-Clay Foundation’s Strive to Be Kind campaign, with 4000 donated sunflowers to be sold.

8265ff4b51d814b99f9b9cd68b859504

Sarah Baden-Clay, Hannah Baden-Clay, Ella Baden-Clay, Vanessa Fowler, Priscilla Dickie and Geoff Dickie with sunflowers to promote Allison Baden-Clay Foundation. Picture: Richard Walker.

“We are very pleased with how they have matured to be such kind and generous and loving girls just like their mum,” Ms Fowler told The Courier-Mail

“They’ve all got a great circle of friends and our family is like a village around them. “We are still supporting them in a lot of ways

“My mum and dad (Geoff and Priscilla Dickie) have done a tremendous job with bringing them up.”

53014a739f664366e3bc1858bd5a9043

Hannah is following in the footsteps of her mother and is studying dance performance. She will be graduating from university soon.

Her passion for dance has led to a goal of travelling overseas to join a large company or production. Those plans have been put on hold while the world deals with Covid-19.

“They’re all high achievers,” Ms Fowler said.
Ella, the youngest, also dances like her mother.

“She loves dancing,” Ms Fowler said.

“Sarah doesn’t dance, she used to when she was younger. She is sporty and into netball.

“The funds that will be raised through the sale of the sunflowers will go towards us developing educational programs for community groups and assist with us hosting community forums so that we can share our message with the community around family and domestic abuse,” Ms Fowler said.

5c71feb7b2a0286aa9b0c23cfa83a7e4

The sunflowers will be sold in Brisbane and Ipswich at schools and businesses for $10. The Strive to Be Kind Day lunch will be held on Friday.

Strive To Be Kind Day - The Allison Baden-Clay Foundation

Strive To Be Kind Day (in memory of Allison Baden-Clay) is held on the last Friday of each July. On this day, the Story Bridge and Victoria Bridge light in yellow to remember Allison and her kindness. She was a very generous and loving soul who always put others before herself.

Strive To Be Kind Day was initially introduced in 2012 so that the community could come together to show each other a little more kindness. Respect, kindness and positivity are all things that we need more of and we encourage people to spend Strive To Be Kind Day and the month of July spreading kindness. Since its inception this wonderful day has gained enormous support with over 100 Queensland State and Private schools, businesses and shopping centres participating.

218088315_3836145826491770_3484044350185108796_n.png

Allison Baden-Clay's 'resilient' daughters join annual kindness campaign - 4BC

For the first time since their mother’s tragic death, Allison Baden-Clay’s three daughters are joining the charity named in her honour for this year’s Strive to be Kind campaign.

Strive to be Kind Day is this Friday, with Queenslanders encouraged to wear a splash of yellow, perform a random act of kindness, make a donation to the Allison Baden-Clay Foundation or buy a bunch of sunflowers being sold in the Brisbane and Ipswich areas.

Brisbane’s famous Story Bridge will also be lit up in yellow to mark the day.

As part of the campaign this year, an image showing Allison’s three daughters – Hannah, Sarah and Ella – has been released by the foundation.

Gerard Baden-Clay pinches backside of prison inmate
No Cookies | The Courier Mail
First it was a prison officer, now an inmate has been on the receiving end of an inappropriate act behind bars by wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay.

Wife murderer Gerard Baden-Clay has moved jail units after he touched the backside of another prisoner who retaliated and hit him, officers have revealed.

The Sunday Mail has been told officers reviewed footage in the prison yard and saw the prisoner punch Baden-Clay, 51.

When the prisoner was questioned they say he claimed the reason for hitting him was the touching on an earlier occasion.

Baden-Clay was then moved units after the incident and was placed on a safety order, restricting him to his cell for his own safety, officers said.

The incident is the second involving Baden-Clay touching the backside of someone at the jail.

Tree that helped catch killer becomes living memory

I think it's behind a paywall.

It seems that a cutting from the crepe myrtle that helped convict her husband will be planted this month at a church next to her former home as a memory to her.

The Queensland Herbarium Director has looked after the plant for 10 years. It was used to take DNA evidence from.

The crepe myrtle will be planted in The Anglican Church of the Good Shepherd in a Garden of Memories.

Last edited:

The lookalike eldest daughter of Allison Baden-Clay is following in her murdered mother’s dance footsteps as she celebrates her university graduation - 10 years after her father’s heinous crime.

Hannah Baden-Clay has honoured Allison's cherished years as an aspiring ballerina by completing a course in dance performance at the Queensland University of Technology.

The graceful 20-year-old posed in her graduation cap and gown with her sisters, Sarah, 18 and Ella, 15, who were left without a mother when their dad Gerard Baden-Clay took her life in April 2012.

‘Life sentence?’: Wife murderer Baden-Clay could be free in just years​

As Allison Baden-Clay’s family mark the 10th anniversary of her death, it can be revealed her murderer could be released from jail in just five years after serving his “life sentence”.

This is behind a paywall.

Initially, Professor Daryl Joyce thought it was someone sleeping.

The academic regularly paddled his kayak along the peaceful Brisbane in the city’s outer suburbs.

But on that warm Monday in April 2012, Joyce quickly discovered his first impression was wrong.

“I realised it (was) Allison based on her clothes. A mannequin dressed like Allison had been shown on TV.”

That morning marked the beginning of the 11th day of the search for Allison Baden-Clay after her husband Gerard had reported her missing.

The question of Allison’s whereabouts dominated headlines around the country. But now, on that autumn day, Joyce was first to discover the tragic answer.

“When time and tide permit, I usually paddle up Kholo Creek for a short distance, including under the bridge,” he told whimn on the fifth anniversary of Allison’s disappearance.

As he navigated a particular bend of the narrow waterway, only 13km from the missing mum’s Brookfield home, he spied something out of the ordinary.

“I saw a person lying on their side beneath the bridge. Initially, I thought it (was) someone sleeping on the creek bank.

"Then, I realised it (was) Allison.

Her body was partly face-down, her jumper tangled around her neck, and she was still dressed in casual clothes.

“It was initially a shock,” Joyce says. “(It was) imperative to let the police know urgently. I immediately kayaked to where I launch my kayak, drove home and rang the police.”

Joyce says he still thinks of that April day when he's kayaking past the area.

"I do think of the day and the people involved, particularly so when I am kayaking or driving by in the area. It was, naturally, not something I’d ever think to play a role in. I am glad that I was able to contribute towards piecing together what had happened and [offering] closure for those most sadly affected.

“Allison was clearly much loved and people wanted and needed to know what had happened. Despite the terrible circumstances, I was pleased to have been able to contribute towards resolution of the search and pathways towards closure.”

6 June 2022

The graceful 20-year-old posed in her graduation cap and gown with her sisters, Sarah, 18 and Ella, 15, who were left without a mother when their dad Gerard Baden-Clay took her life in April 2012.

The three girls, brought up by their maternal grandparents Geoff and Priscilla Dickie, marked the tenth anniversary last month of the murder of their 'beautiful, loving, strong and courageous' mother.

The girls' father, who has been in custody in a Queensland prison since his arrest eight weeks after Allison's death, could walk from jail in 2027 after serving just 15 years of his 'life' sentence.

The three Baden-Clay sisters, Ella, 15, Hannah, 20, and Sarah, 18, celebrate Hannah's graduation from QUT with a dance performance degree, following in their late mother's footsteps

The three Baden-Clay sisters, Ella, 15, Hannah, 20, and Sarah, 18, celebrate Hannah's graduation from QUT.

Allison Baden-Clay’s family are on a mission to educate teens about toxic love.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back