Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not discuss rumors. Although SOME rumors turn out to be true in the end, there are also those that are just that 'rumor,' and tend to derail the threads. Until there's a 'link' to verify a circumstance, we ask you do NOT post rumors.

This includes discussion of what the minor children "might" have said.

If locals wish to be verified (as local residents with insider information), then we would be able to discuss, unless the information might jeopardize the investigation or case.

Bumping, I think this will answer your question Curiousasacat.

Ima

Bumping, I think this will answer your question Curiousasacat.

Ima

Hi Imamaze, yes, thank you. Edited my post after I read summers comment. :blush:

Thanks to you too for your work on this group.

Thank you all for your responses in previous thread regarding Allison and "in the water on purpose"....

Interesting, isn't it? But, .... I am stuck on the wording of the second charge.

"Interference with a corpse" at KHOLO CREEK.

Am I wrong in interpreting that this means the corpse (how very cold this sounds....sigh) was disturbed AT KHOLO CREEK..??????

Seems to imply that something happened at the very site that Allison's poor body was found? Too specific to bypass?

scratch-head03-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000416-large.gif

I think that the wording of that charge is very important the charge is 'Interfering with a corpse at Kholo Creek' Allison was found under Kholo Bridge
Kholo Creek is a few kilometers long. So I feel that they do think she was carried to the bridge by flooding waters ( I am not so sure) and the interfering- :(
OMG I think we are all going to be a bit shocked when it all comes out

I think that the wording of that charge is very important the charge is 'Interfering with a corpse at Kholo Creek' Allison was found under Kholo Bridge
Kholo Creek is a few kilometers long. So I feel that they do think she was carried to the bridge by flooding waters ( I am not so sure) and the interfering- :(
OMG I think we are all going to be a bit shocked when it all comes out

Agree, Maigret. The charge was not Kholo Creek Bridge or under or at Kholo Creek Bridge. IMO the prosecution consider that the body was deposited in close proximity to Kholo Creek - anywhere along Kholo Creek.

Every access to said creek would need to have been thoroughly searched.

summer_breeze..... I am stuck on the wording of the second charge. "Interference with a corpse" at KHOLO CREEK.[/B said:
Am I wrong in interpreting that this means the corpse (how very cold this sounds....sigh) was disturbed AT KHOLO CREEK..??????

Seems to imply that something happened at the very site that Allison's poor body was found? Too specific to bypass?

scratch-head03-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000416-large.gif

The something that happened was that the body was transported to the site. Not that the body was interfered with after being deposited....

I tend to think that they have added that charge in case his defence is that she fell and beat herself up badly and he panicked. Or that it was an accident he didn't mean to kill her. They want him to go away for a long time and they are trying to make sure he doesn't get just a couple of years. JMO
With all his accidents and the alleged DV call outs the local police would have a fairly good idea about Mr Baden-Clay and his lovely hard done by wife. There is often nothing that the police can do even with someone answering the door with a bloody nose and other obvious injuries :(

Same, thanks Pulp.... Nice to know there are people like you in this world though. The girls would be so very lucky in my MOO if you were involved in their lives.

Thank you - it's my job and there are many positive experiences amongst the tradegy. There are also many professionals committed to improving the lives of families who have been sadly influenced by violent crime. I think I mentioned I have been to weddings & christenings of children many years later who found happiness - sometimes against odds that seemed unbeatable and with spirits I once thought completely shattered.

The something that happened was that the body was transported to the site. Not that the body was interfered with after being deposited....

Yes that's what I finally concluded after thinking like Summer-Breeze, which seemed so macabre initially. I think it means Allison was killed at the house and then moved to the creek. However, there are some who thought and still think the interfering part relates to the earlier possibility that following being moved to the creek after the incident at the house, someone went back and removed the hands due to the issue with the scratches and alleged caterpillar attacks on GBCs person (this, Ie. hands removal, has been discussed on these threads also). Not saying I necessarily agree with that but some hold that opinion and each to their own until more comes out because so far what we know is just a chipped tooth, dental records were allegedly used (common) and there was substantial decomposition - again what you'd expect given the length of time and the conditions at the creek area is what many on here seem to believe also:)

"Interference with a corpse" at KHOLO CREEK.

Hi Summer_breeze, to me it sounds exactly that. My version of such an interference is that the perp placed the body in such a way that its decomposition would speed up, to destroy the evidence. For example, bits of the perps skin under Allison's nails could have been washed away because her hands were in water all that time, etc JMO.

Hi Summer_breeze, to me it sounds exactly that. My version of such an interference is that the perp placed the body in such a way that its decomposition would speed up, to destroy the evidence. For example, bits of the perps skin under Allison's nails could have been washed away because her hands were in water all that time, etc JMO.

I hate to think that she was in the water all that time :(

Wow is it ever quiet here today!

I'm surprised how divided we are on the interference with a corpse.

I had assumed that it was simply the fact that she was murdered at home and interfered by moving it to where she was found?? MOO

Wow is it ever quiet here today!

I'm surprised how divided we are on the interference with a corpse.

I had assumed that it was simply the fact that she was murdered at home and interfered by moving it to where she was found?? MOO

Is Lloyd Rayney charged with interfering with a corpse?

Is it possible for the seats in the Captiva to be removed? I've been thinking that the back seats were removed entirely and then Allison's body was placed in the back of the car. This may account for the lack of staining etc. on the back seats as seen in the pics below.

aa3.jpg

Blood-in-car3.jpg

Is it possible for the seats in the Captiva to be removed? I've been thinking that the back seats were removed entirely and then Allison's body was placed in the back of the car. This may account for the lack of staining etc. on the back seats as seen in the pics below.

View attachment 24787

View attachment 24788
It's possible, Makara. Would explain why the 4 doors were seen open during the night. On the other hand, was GBC the type who would know how to do this on a vehicle he'd only had for 8 weeks? Or am I getting the vehicles mixed up?

It's possible, Makara. Would explain why the 4 doors were seen open during the night. On the other hand, was GBC the type who would know how to do this on a vehicle he'd only had for 8 weeks? Or am I getting the vehicles mixed up?

That's right they had only had the Captiva for 8 weeks

I'm pretty sure the hand issue can be put to sleep as other than a chipped tooth there were no other exterior wounds according to the evidence given at the bail hearing. In regard to interfering with a corpse, (I hate that word too,) I'm pretty sure that it was put forward as the removal of the corpse from the house to the creek. Once a person is no longer alive they then become a corpse and anything done to that person, whether it be moving them, dressing them, etc is considered interfering with a corpse. Isn't this an odd case, the alleged murderer appears to have more wounds than the victim...God love Ällison, she fought for her life and hopefully her last actions will be the undoing of the man who murdered her. This is only my opinion from all the reading I have done - certainly not an experts opinion.
Cheers and thanks for having me.:banghead:

View attachment 24787

View attachment 24788

Im thinking he had a tarp if in fact he used that vehicle. ill-placed Tarp may have missed some

I am still somewhat confused regarding the blood evidence. From where on the body would the blood have been from if there was no evidence of injury other than a chipped tooth. Which is indicative that there was no visible sign of any external injuries. Also, how does blood appear on both wheel hubs but not in the centre of the vehicle. The use of a tarp does not fully explain that to me because again at what area of the body would the blood come from so that it would leave it on both wheel hubs.

I am still somewhat confused regarding the blood evidence. From where on the body would the blood have been from if there was no evidence of injury other than a chipped tooth. Which is indicative that there was no visible sign of any external injuries. Also, how does blood appear on both wheel hubs but not in the centre of the vehicle. The use of a tarp does not fully explain that to me because again at what area of the body would the blood come from so that it would leave it on both wheel hubs.

I imagine the blood is from maybe a nose or mouth injury neither of which would be still visible injuries after so long in the elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea