Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page 1 and so many good posts already :) I did snort a little about NBC's safari suit LOL

It's a wonder GBC didn't wear his scout uniform to court for the bail hearing?????:fence:
Might have won him some 'Brownie Points'.....:jail:

It's a wonder GBC didn't wear his scout uniform to court for the bail hearing?????:fence:
Might have won him some 'Brownie Points'.....:jail:

haha, he probably only uses that for 'special occassions'. :blushing:

haha, he probably only uses that for 'special occassions'. :blushing:

Sarafi suits might be back in fashion by the time he gets out????:woohoo:
He might need one??? 'Africa Calls'

I think NBC did not do the deed....or that would give GBC a home and hosed suitation....the money, the sympathy and the right to continue on...'Business as Usual' he couldn't give a rats a%$^..... some one would have done him a favour!!!!....Even his father would not mean 'Jack ****' as long as he was free to continue with his blindfolding every one....:banghead: Business and socially wise...The people he was trying to impress...:what:
Also OW must have had an eye opener at the bail hearing to go from spokes woman to 'Ostrich' burying her head in the sand.:please:

I have a theory on the bomb scare.... ( re; first bail hearing)....but not game to post.....:banghead:
This is not my theory but it was funny how evidence of 12.30 face line call came into place just before court hearing...which day was that????
:moo::banghead::maddening::what::please:

Sarafi suits might be back in fashion by the time he gets out????:woohoo:
He might need one??? 'Africa Calls'

I think NBC did not do the deed....or that would give GBC a home and hosed suitation....the money, the sympathy and the right to continue on...'Business as Usual' he couldn't give a rats a%$^..... some one would have done him a favour!!!!....Even his father would not mean 'Jack ****' as long as he was free to continue with his blindfolding every one....:banghead: Business and socially wise...The people he was trying to impress...:what:
Also OW must have had an eye opener at the bail hearing to go from spokes woman to 'Ostrich' burying her head in the sand.:please:

I have a theory on the bomb scare.... ( re; first bail hearing)....but not game to post.....:banghead:
This is not my theory but it was funny how evidence of 12.30 face line call came into place just before court hearing...which day was that????
:moo::banghead::maddening::what::please:

Re the bomb scare... what came of that? Did police say what their suspicions were? I know at first they thought it might have been linked to a bikie case earlier in the day, the they found out it was directed at the room GBC was appearing in. Correct me if I'm wrong there. So is it possible that it was the same judge presiding over both cases, or a direct threat on the murder case?

If it was anything to do with GBC it could be 2 reasons... 1. someone was trying to hold up proceedings or 2. someone was trying to send him a message {like, we don't like what you've done}

Hopefully the police could in some way find out where the call came from?

I also don't think NBC killed Allison, but I reckon he helped or knows a lot.

Yes the bomb threat was fascinating! I could list a heap of possibilities, but TBH none of them seem plausible... It is just crazy that it happened, I really really hope that we get to find out the truth about that!

I may be wrong but I thought we could not discuss the bomb scare, have a vague memory of Summer telling us this?? Can someone clarify please?'

I may be wrong but I thought we could not discuss the bomb scare, have a vague memory of Summer telling us this?? Can someone clarify please?'

Yep you're right Keentoknow...

Everyone:

There will be no (none, zero, zilch) discussion or comments or speculation or opinions about whether or not police/law enforcement were involved in the court house bomb scare permitted.

Further discussion or comments will earn you an immediate time out.

Hi Keentoknow. We can discuss the bomb scare itself.

Just to clarify:

My ask was that we not say/speculate that the police, lawyers on the GBC case, or court personnel were involved and staged the bomb scare!!! (Unless there is official information otherwise)

I find it odd that there seems to be little follow up public information on the bomb scare.

Hi Keentoknow. We can discuss the bomb scare itself.

Just to clarify:

My ask was that we not say/speculate that the police, lawyers on the GBC case, or court personnel were involved and staged the bomb scare!!! (Unless there is official information otherwise)

I find it odd that there seems to be little follow up public information on the bomb scare.

Thank you for the explanation, Summer. That's what I thought you meant in your request.
I think a lot of us find it odd that there has been so little information about it.

Thank you for the explanation, Summer. That's what I thought you meant in your request.
I think a lot of us find it odd that there has been so little information about it.

Hi Linette....I never heard anymore about the bomb scare either.....
They would have ways of being able to trace the call.
When we would get a bomb scare we would try to hold the person on the phone long enough to get a trace on them.

Posters!

Where the b***** hell are you!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Just call me Lara Bingle, Berry!

Posters!

Where the b***** hell are you!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was the only person here before..I felt like an onion sitting in a Petunia patch.:floorlaugh:

When we would get a bomb scare we would try to hold the person on the phone long enough to get a trace on them.

This Bomb Scare info would be damaging to the case I feel and be prejudicial and the 'public' would be tainted for jury etc....

Hence no news about this JMO

This Bomb Scare info would be damaging to the case I feel and be prejudicial and the 'public' would be tainted for jury etc....

Hence no news about this JMO

You are so right. Less is best.....Good to see you Berry:angel:

Did it say the person called, or was there a note? I forget now.

Not sure. Either way they are very disrupting.

It is always stressful to remember the drill in a crisis. But QLDers have alot of smarts for floods, fires, bombscares, Inland tsunamis, so on ... Business as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member