Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is always stressful to remember the drill in a crisis. But QLDers have alot of smarts for floods, fires, bombscares, Inland tsunamis, so on ... Business as usual

But clearly there is one QLD'er who doesn't have a lot of smarts... for anything. :floorlaugh:

Well... at LEAST one

But clearly there is one QLD'er who doesn't have a lot of smarts... for anything. :floorlaugh:

Well... at LEAST one

Sometimes their elevator does not go to the top or they have one wheel in the sand lol:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It does not make sense that a hoax is related to GBC bail hearing IMO, his SC was in the middle of an important address apparently. There was last days of Sica, and some Bikies being heard in the same court on the day, so there would be a high potential for someone to have an axe to grind. Chief Justice was furious, rightly so, some of the most expensive park benches ever seen in Brisbane that day.

Haha sorry to laugh Big T but that was good

Haha sorry to laugh Big T but that was good

What's the rate of fundamental invoice for time sitting on the park bench, maybe it gets higher? Can it get any higher? :twocents:

What's the rate of fundamental invoice for time sitting on the park bench, maybe it gets higher? Can it get any higher? :twocents:

Wonder what the cost was to GBC for the 2 days and if they raised enough money to pay for it.

SC about $5,000 per day, allow a couple of days for reading and consulting so $20,000 should cover him, Lawyer to make the applications and instruct would add about $10,000. All up bail application you would budget about $30,000. This would also give you an idea of how much you need to budget to go to trial. I dont think that justice can be bought, but it seems people without the budget receive the greater share of injustice...

SC about $5,000 per day, allow a couple of days for reading and consulting so $20,000 should cover him, Lawyer to make the applications and instruct would add about $10,000. All up bail application you would budget about $30,000. This would also give you an idea of how much you need to budget to go to trial. I dont think that justice can be bought, but it seems people without the budget receive the greater share of injustice...

Great posts :rocker:

Defiantly not Sunday school money.

It does not make sense that a hoax is related to GBC bail hearing IMO, his SC was in the middle of an important address apparently. There was last days of Sica, and some Bikies being heard in the same court on the day, so there would be a high potential for someone to have an axe to grind. Chief Justice was furious, rightly so, some of the most expensive park benches ever seen in Brisbane that day.

I was just about to say this Big T! It's possible that the caller was not involved with GBC. Which coud be why we have heard nothing further.

Bomb threat at Brisbane court
http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2012/06/21/bomb-threat-brisbane-court/

Interesting this wording: "That was the court where Baden-Clay's lawyers were making his bid for freedom a week after he was accused of murdering his wife Allison at their Brookfield home on April 19 and interfering with her corpse at Kholo Creek the same night."

... at Kholo Creek the same night??? Does this reinforce the placement rather than the washed down theory????

I agree BigT. IMO the bomb scare had nothing at all to do with GBC. The Sica and bikie trials had the potential to attract some nut job wanting attention.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/story/2012/06/21/bomb-threat-brisbane-court/

Interesting this wording: "That was the court where Baden-Clay's lawyers were making his bid for freedom a week after he was accused of murdering his wife Allison at their Brookfield home on April 19 and interfering with her corpse at Kholo Creek the same night."

... at Kholo Creek the same night??? Does this reinforce the placement rather than the washed down theory????

It does sound that way Possum. Perhaps the investigators have found evidence that Allison was actually dumped under the bridge as opposed to being washed down by floodwaters.

Possum, you've been to where Allison was found, do you think there is any possibility whatsoever for someone to conceal their car there and dump Allison's body where it was found? Let's say for example that this was actually how it happened and forget all other scenarios, how difficult would it be and what would be the physical aftermath on the perp? Firstly they would have to be reasonably fit IMO. From the photos I've seen of where Allison was found, the perp would more than likely have sustained scratches from foliage, had muddy shoes and clothing and could possibly have been bitten by insects etc. Maybe even a caterpillar or two. :floorlaugh: Mud and flora would have then been transferred into his vehicle. Could one person have disposed of Allison where she was found? And the big question, why Kholo Creek? Why there? So many questions! :banghead:

Good spotting Possum! I think that she was put there rather than washed there.

Good spotting Possum! I think that she was put there rather than washed there.

Not knowing the area, apart from photos, I'm still not 100% on whether Allison was left there or somewhere else.
By the forensics, do you think that the police would KNOW for sure, or still be unsure? I know forensics give away a lot of info.

We have to think literally when we read anything legal - the corpse could have been deposited in any part of the Kholo Creek precinct. By that I mean anywhere along Kholo Creek not just at the bridge.

We have to think literally when we read anything legal - the corpse could have been deposited in any part of the Kholo Creek precinct. By that I mean anywhere along Kholo Creek not just at the bridge.

I agree Mountain Misst but is there easy access anywhere else along Kholo Creek is what I'm wondering? There's the scout camp further upstream I suppose, so then I'm back to square one. :banghead:

I'm also wondering if the defence will publicly reveal any of the prosecution's details when they hand it over on 20 August? Do the defence jump up and down saying the prosecution is wrong in this, this and this etc.?

Not knowing the area, apart from photos, I'm still not 100% on whether Allison was left there or somewhere else.
By the forensics, do you think that the police would KNOW for sure, or still be unsure? I know forensics give away a lot of info.

If Allisons body had been dumped under the bridge, the evidence would be in the soil that was under her body.
Bodily fluids, decay would have seeped into the area directly beneath her, so I imagine forensics would be able to determine when her body was either put there as opposed to washed down.

All MOO.

Possum, you've been to where Allison was found, do you think there is any possibility whatsoever for someone to conceal their car there and dump Allison's body where it was found? Let's say for example that this was actually how it happened and forget all other scenarios, how difficult would it be and what would be the physical aftermath on the perp? Firstly they would have to be reasonably fit IMO. From the photos I've seen of where Allison was found, the perp would more than likely have sustained scratches from foliage, had muddy shoes and clothing and could possibly have been bitten by insects etc. Maybe even a caterpillar or two. :floorlaugh: Mud and flora would have then been transferred into his vehicle. Could one person have disposed of Allison where she was found? And the big question, why Kholo Creek? Why there? So many questions! :banghead:

The first time I went there I really felt he could have parked on the left and two people could have gone to the edge of the slope and swung the body down by hands and feet (sorry). But when I went back and went down under the bridge I didn't feel as strongly about that possibility. The problem is I am going on a feeling. That's not science ... so I hope forensics sorted that out very clearly. You look down from the slope, you feel dizzy. You go under the bridge, look up, feel dizzy. The emotions take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther