Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't been on here for ages, so hello to everyone. I was appalled by the article in todays "Courier Mail" reporting that the policemen who went to the Baden-Clay house at 8.45am on the morning of disappearance reported that had told the children "Mummy went for a walk, she probably fallen in a hole and won't be back," and with that news the happy cherubs skipped off to school.

You think your wife has died, you tell your children as much and then expect them to attend school? Incredible nerve!!

Hi Spratsmum - nice to see you back. Can you link this information up for us please? Something from MSM or LE?

Thanks so much,

Salem

Haven't been on here for ages, so hello to everyone. I was appalled by the article in todays "Courier Mail" reporting that the policemen who went to the Baden-Clay house at 8.45am on the morning of disappearance reported that had told the children "Mummy went for a walk, she probably fallen in a hole and won't be back," and with that news the happy cherubs skipped off to school.

You think your wife has died, you tell your children as much and then expect them to attend school? Incredible nerve!!

"I asked her what the girls had been told this morning," Constable Ash said.

"She said 'that Gerard told the girls shortly after 6am that mummy had gone for a walk and probably fell down a hole (and) would not be back'."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...baden-clays-face/story-fndo45r1-1226537344568

Come on Doc, be immature for once.
Edit and write "FIRST" in your top post : )

Heheh - done :) Didn't even occur to me at the time - duh! I've been on here long enough that it should have!

:banghead:

I missed seeing the result of Bail being denied for GBC last night which was a great result. Thank you for the updates from the court hearing also thank you to the people with the knowledge to explain what we do not understand.
Thank you to everyone on here for still thinking of Dickie family plus Allison RIP

"I'm now driving the streets. My, my father's come over and, to look after the children," he said.

6.15am he is awake
7.15am phone police
8.00am police arrive

yet he states he was now driving the streets? yeah right. Inbetween making lunches getting the girls up....

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/na...baden-clays-face/story-fndo45r1-1226537344568

Slipping over to Fig Tree Pocket to get rid of Allison's phone perhaps... No he'd be on his way back by 7.15. IMO he'd left his phone with NBC, took off in one of the cars with Allison's phone to get rid of it, then rang his own phone (NBC took the call) from Allison's phone at... when was it 6.51am? (according to yesterday's evidence already reported here in the thread). Then GBC ditches the phone and heads back home.
We now know that NBC and OW were at the house when he was out making the 000 call. Sound feasible??

I wonder where Elaine was at 6.51am FTP ? on her way to Indro? Business as usual?

http://www.news.com.au/national/cou...baden-clays-face/story-fndo4ckr-1226537344568

Good grief! What a read! Here are some of my personal observations:

1. Cut himself shaving? What a load of s**t. I too use a Gillette Mach 3 and I can assure you, unless you're purposefully trying to dig away at your face, you won't ever give yourself marks like that. I can see why the police who first attended the house decided to call this one in.

2. THAT 000 call. Wow. Just wow. Is that the best performance he could give? I mean, I'm slightly amused. He's done an absolutely HORRIBLE job of trying to cover up his involvement. Lends weight to the theory that he did not necessarily plan to kill Allison on this night, but at a later date (until Toni McHugh's ultimatum gave him no choice).

3. "I'm now driving the streets. My, my father's come over and, to look after the children,". Yeah...I think we all know what your Father was REALLY doing over there. Nice try, though.

4. Olivia Baden Clay was there at 8am on the Friday morning?! WOW! I'm going to have to think about this revelation. I don't EVER recall reading that she was actually at the house on the Friday morning when the police arrived. What does everybody else here think about this?

5. "Inside the house Constable Ash "could not see any evidence of tissues, towels or blood that was consistent with Gerard previously stating that the scratches on his face was a shaving cut he had received that morning". Well, no surprises here. Honestly, who plans a murder this badly?

6. "She [Olivia Walton] said 'that Gerard told the girls shortly after 6am that mummy had gone for a walk and probably fell down a hole (and) would not be back'." So, assuming OW is a rational adult, she must have known right from the get-go that her brother killed Allison. 'Fell down a hole' what a load of garbage. How dumb does he think his daughters are?

7. I can only imagine how GBC's visits to those GPs went on the Friday:

"Himyname'sGerardBadenClaymywife'smissingandthepolicetoldmetocomeandgetthescratchesImeanshavingcutsonmyfacedocumented.IwasinahurrythismorningandIcutmyselfshaving. I'vebeenmakingthegirls'luncheswhilecallingmywife'smobileanddriving'roundthestreets. Ithinkshemayhavefallendownahole. Shewassuicidal. Ididn'tkillmywife."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226537344568
The released Bail document in msm indicate:
6.31am internet was used on ABC's phone in area of Fig Tree Pocket;
A few minutes later use on GBC's phone;
7.15am call by GBC to emergency services. He stated to operator his father was present in the house.
8.00am Constables Ash & Hammond arrive. They witness OW present at the house, taking the three children down the stairs & put them in a car.
8.45am Two Senior Officers arrived. OW arrived back from dropping children at school.
"I asked her what the girls had been told this morning," Constable Ash said.
"She said 'that Gerard told the girls shortly after 6am that mummy had gone for a walk and probably fell down a hole (and) would not be back'."
What a sociopathic disregard for the children's feelings IMHO.

Exactly Aberline. It appears that both NBC and OW knew what had been said to the girls that morning. We can infer from that that they both probably knew after 6.00 am that Allison was not coming back! Accomplices before or after the fact? My opinion only.

Slipping over to Fig Tree Pocket to get rid of Allison's phone perhaps...

Oh please! If this bumbling buffoon was the one who disposed of Allison's phone he would have thrown it out of his car and it hits the head of a police inspector who was hiking along a bush trail near the road :p

Sorry this is a bit graphic - I wonder if orginally Allison's body was in a hole or a disused mine and moved by the BC?
?

"I'm now driving the streets. My, my father's come over and, to look after the children," he said.

6.15am he is awake
7.15am phone police
8.00am police arrive

yet he states he was now driving the streets? yeah right. Inbetween making lunches getting the girls up....

Agree Amee. The fact that GBC claims he awoke at 6.15am and we know that NBC and OW were both at the B-C house that morning raised real questions about the activity of these three people that morning. Did GBC travel to FTP to dispose of ABC's phone while leaving his own phone with his father and sister at the house? Which one of them texted from GBC's phone? Could have been any of them
IMO it needs to be established whether he or someone other texted those messages. NBC and OW were allegedly preparing the children for school that morning. So who was making lunches? GBC? NBC? OW? My opinion only.

While allegedly driving the streets, did GBC have the means and opportunity to drive to FTP to dispose of ABC's phone? Was it someone other than GBC at FTP?
Can the whereabouts of EBC and TMcH be established at that time of the morning? Sighting of their cars at FTP?
OW told Police that GBC told the children shortly after 6.00am. He claimed he awoke about 6.15 am and texted that 'the children weren't up yet'.
Questions to be answered at the Trial IMO.

Something that hasn't yet been revealed - or maybe not asked (can't imagine they wouldn't):

Telstra would have the information as to which cell towers both Allison's and GBC's phones were connected to BEFORE the Fig Tree Pocket tower and Brookfield tower respectively....

That would tell a lot, I suspect....

My thoughts exactly!!

Edited to add that this was supposed to have quoted MM's post about GBCs 'driving around'.

Agree Amee. The fact that GBC claims he awoke at 6.15am and we know that NBC and OW were both at the B-C house that morning raised real questions about the activity of these three people that morning. Did GBC travel to FTP to dispose of ABC's phone while leaving his own phone with his father and sister at the house? Which one of them texted from GBC's phone? Could have been any of them
IMO it needs to be established whether he or someone other texted those messages. NBC and OW were allegedly preparing the children for school that morning. So who was making lunches? GBC? NBC? OW? My opinion only.

While allegedly driving the streets, did GBC have the means and opportunity to drive to FTP to dispose of ABC's phone? Was it someone other than GBC at FTP?
Can the whereabouts of EBC and TMcH be established at that time of the morning? Sighting of their cars at FTP?
OW told Police that GBC told the children shortly after 6.00am. He claimed he awoke about 6.15 am and texted that 'the children weren't up yet'.
Questions to be answered at the Trial IMO.

Snap Fus..... see last page...:great:

Can someone confirm for me on the ground plse (am using satellite). Re the fig tree pocket mobile tower. On M5 travelling north, is it on the LHS among trees just before the Fig Tree Pocket Rd overpass?

I havnt been on here for quite awhile.....just read the last few pages, thankyou Allioop, the coverage you did was amazing.......so very proud of all the people on this forum.....you have never ever given up on Allison.....xxxxx

Can someone confirm for me on the ground plse (am using satellite). Re the fig tree pocket mobile tower. On M5 travelling north, is it on the LHS among trees just before the Fig Tree Pocket Rd overpass?

I think there may be one there, MM - but I don't know if that's the one the network calls "Fig Tree Pocket". That's almost Kenmore, or they often have other names for the towers if there is more than one in a named suburb.

I would imagine if that were the only tower for FTP, then reception wouldn't be great all the way down the pocket, which is a fair distance and hilly, down towards Lone Pine or the Pony Club.

We'd need to know just WHERE the actual tower is that is labelled on the network as FTP. I seem to recall that there are - or at least used to be - a couple of the radio station transmitters further down FTP towards the river, perhaps because of coverage reasons, and I have a recollection that there was a Telstra exchange down near the Pony Club. I'd have to take a spin out there to check it out - unless somebody else does before I can get there. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrown