Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all!

Just remembered something!
There was a member(Sorry I can't remember who but it was a regular poster) who thought she saw TM in the Valley sometime ago(A camping store from memory) The lady thought to be TM was acting strangely.
Could this sighting have matched up with the tryst at the Valley units?

What would she have been buying from a camping store?

From memory, I'm fairly sure it was possumheart who mentioned she thought she saw TM in a camping store.

ETA: Yes it was possum...

Originally Posted by possumheart
Oooh ooh ooh just got back from Brizzie. I am 99% sure I stood next to TM today

Originally Posted by possumheart
Um next to me at a camping shop in the valley at the checkout. Almost positive.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178409&highlight=possumheart+camping&page=44

Morning all, ALL MOO

I was in court yesterday for TMs cross examination or whtever you call it.

I know all of you will disagree with this , but TM has been totally sucked in, used, and spat out by GBC.

All through her time on the stand she was visibly shaking with emotion. I am certainly not condoning her actions as a mistress in any way, but she looked like such a victim yesterday.

Davis asked her about the phone converstaion she had with GBC on the 19th April 2011 (the day ABC is murdered), she is told by GBC that ABC will be at the same conference the next day. TM pleads with GBC to tell ABC that TM will be there too. I can only imagine, but what happened next was an argument ensues, they both get angry, they fight it turns physical and Allison is murdered in the ensuing fight. TM is so traumitised by this that you could see her physically change on the stand. She was shaking, trembling, couldnt think straight. In her mind I believe she thinks she is responsible for Allison's death because she forced GBC to confront Allison about the potential meeting the next day.

I confirm that I do not condone her behaviour an any way, but I do feel so sorry for her as she has been sucked in by a person that thinks on none but himself and will do anything to protect himself. And as far as I am concerned, the whole BC family are the same - EVIL.

Cheers,

In almost all cases, the forensic CT scan would pick up old fractures, healed or otherwise. Occasionally you'll miss one if the alignment is perfect and there is minimal callus formation around the fracture site, but mostly they would show up.

Don't forget that a forensic CT scan done at autopsy does NOT have to worry about total XRay dosage like a "live" CT scan does. So multiple scans at different penetration levels can be done with no concerns for the effects on the subject. Hence more detail can be revealed. They're pretty good, actually. :)

Thanks Doc

Marly, you are the best. I spent way too long trying to find that post. Then of course getting distracted reading old posts. Aahhh :banghead:

So, thank you.

So poss possibly saw TM in the Valley on the 15th of July.

GBC was arrested on the 13th June

Morning all, ALL MOO

I was in court yesterday for TMs cross examination or whtever you call it.

I know all of you will disagree with this , but TM has been totally sucked in, used, and spat out by GBC.

All through her time on the stand she was visibly shaking with emotion. I am certainly not condoning her actions as a mistress in any way, but she looked like such a victim yesterday.

Davis asked her about the phone converstaion she had with GBC on the 19th April 2011 (the day ABC is murdered), she is told by GBC that ABC will be at the same conference the next day. TM pleads with GBC to tell ABC that TM will be there too. I can only imagine, but what happened next was an argument ensues, they both get angry, they fight it turns physical and Allison is murdered in the ensuing fight. TM is so traumitised by this that you could see her physically change on the stand. She was shaking, trembling, couldnt think straight. In her mind I believe she thinks she is responsible for Allison's death because she forced GBC to confront Allison about the potential meeting the next day.

I confirm that I do not condone her behaviour an any way, but I do feel so sorry for her as she has been sucked in by a person that thinks on none but himself and will do anything to protect himself. And as far as I am concerned, the whole BC family are the same - EVIL.

Cheers,

He seems to have gone through life sucking people in - a classic case is his sister - blind devotion to him despite hearing the damning evidence - and what did she think had happened to Allison that morning ??

Just an observation about Mr Davis's cross examination of Ms. McH on the stand yesterday.
He skillfully chose which areas to pursue IMO to avoid the contentious ones for GBC, his client. Hope Mr Danny Boyle, Crown Prosecutor will change that at the Trial.

He seems to have gone through life sucking people in - a classic case is his sister - blind devotion to him despite hearing the damning evidence - and what did she think had happened to Allison that morning ??

BBM - I would like her to answer this question for the media.
Guess that's why she wasn't taking any questions during her impromptu press conference.

Publicly a lot more people are coming out now and stating they "think he did it".

I have tried to keep an open mind with all the stuff mentioned at the committal but in my opinion whilst from only what we have heard so far, I think I would vote GUILTY beyond reasonable doubt. There have been too many lies, too much hiding and what appears to be sneakiness. In my opinion there is no one else who would have wanted Allison gone.

I'm still not in a happy place about any of this. I just hope it's wrapped up as quickly as possible and Allison, her family and her girls are given the justice and respect they deserve.

I was just re-reading some of the documents from the bail hearing and I am struck by the callous way in which the accused refers to Allison.

For example, in the accused's 000 conversation.
I notice he said that she is 'about 5'6, something like that'.

In the autopsy report it says that she is 170cm which is approximately 5'8. So he doesn't even know her height. I can't imagine how it is possible that he would not know his wife's height. Not only that but to make such an inaccurate guess. Two inches is approximately five centimetres. That is a big difference.

Another example is the transcript of the police interview with the accused where he says more than once that Allison was trying to lose weight.

In the autopsy report it says that Allison's weight is 72kg. Well within the healthy weight range for a woman of 5'8.

These things really annoy me. It is as if he is trying to insinuate that she is short and overweight when she was actually tall and the correct weight for her height.

It makes me wonder what sort of cruel things he said to her over the years.

I am also uncomfortable with the repeated statement I have seen that 'Allison hated exercise'. She didn't. Ballet is exercise and she loved ballet.

It is inaccurate to make a broad statement that someone 'hates exercise' when they might only hate certain types of exercise.

It sounds judgemental and mean.

Olivia looks "done in".

http://multimedia.aapnewswire.com.au/search.aspx?search="GERARD+BADEN+CLAY+COURT"%26(IMPORTDATE>20130319)

well well well, I have only just jumped back on board to find out that one of the mistresses is the person I thought it was back in May 2012. I am really quite impressed with my detective skills ATM hehehehe

I had copied and pasted her facebook account to another WS user at the time and I just went to the link and she has changed the name on her account.

Does anyone here still follow OW's partners FB page ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne